Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-10-2010, 08:53 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
Whenever i read SpiritGuideSparrows posts, i actually feel energetically the presence of angels guiding the words written. Such a beautiful energy and guidance, thankyou so much for sharing your gift. (hug)

I agree with you Falling Star, so very nicely said !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 07-10-2010, 09:02 AM
sunny shine

I came to this post many times but i am not the one to read big emails, i was looking at everybodys response and how good sparrows messages are i was tempted to go through them, i successfully finished reading one post but not others; I see this is a nice post but poor readers like me could miss value, Sparrow can you make your wonderful messages crisp for bad readers like me too? I really dont want to miss

Thanks
Sunny
Old 07-10-2010, 09:10 AM
Deactivated Account

hi sunny shine ,

There is sooo much wonderful information in Sparrow's messages, perhaps you could take your time and just read them one at a time ?

You may have missed this, he just posted it, and might explain why his messages are long.

Do not misunderstand my earlier post about being exhausted reading his messages

I was just joking with him ! His messages are beautiful and he puts alot of time and loving energy in each one !!

blessings, Dream Angel xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

Explaining things in one paragraph can quite often be left to multitudes of misinterpretations. I always aspire to give a broad feed of information and perspective. The same I suppose if one was writing a book.

Compliments from The Sparrow

Expect Miracles !

Old 07-10-2010, 11:51 AM
Master
Thank you each for comments shared in honesty.

I have in times past responded to individuals questions and topics of interest with short sweet lines, whether it be on forums or in conversations. From personal experience this has not been enough to carry the necessary perspective the listener requires in order to process the full spectrum of information available. While often times short concise answers are adequate and effective, when addressing deep seated topics of vast avenues of contemplation, one must commit themselves more fully in an explanation and expression for the full flavour of the energy to be tasted and integrated. People have always asked me to go more into detail, and through practice I have aspired to meet their needs prior to their need to ask for it.

If one is dedicated enough and committed fully into the pursuit of knowledge, understanding and pathways of multiple perspective, they will align themselves with an attitude to allow this to take place. For anyone who does not deem a message worthy by its packaging, or make the time to absorb the nutrients from the message, will subsequently not grow from such a message or enjoy its wonderful flavours of reflection.

Free will is a sacred and blessed gift to all. Be free to enjoy, or not enjoy my many messages and tapestries of thought. My style of writing is unique to me. Some may favour, some my find flaw. I am not a presence of flawlessness. Though perfection I do so inspire others to attain in their outlook of genuine truth.
I am a writer and facilitator of information, this is what I do. It is an extension of who and what I am. They are the roots that grow and ground me in the physical plane to which we are all a part. To understand me as I am you need to follow the roots that I lay down and the seeds that I provide for others to grow.

I shall endeavour to please as my nature allows.
With love, gratitude and acknowledgement.
-SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 11-10-2010, 03:00 AM
Deactivated Account

Dear Sparrow,

I find your messages most enlightening and very well written. The way you weave your messages and " tapestries of thought " together in a most artistic way, is quite a treasure to behold. In reading your posts, I am amazed how you answer questions most time before they are even asked, this in itself is something !

with great appreciation for all that you have shared, and hopefully will continue to share with us ~

love & blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 11-10-2010, 06:41 AM
Moon Willow

Quote:
I find your messages most enlightening and very well written. The way you weave your messages and " tapestries of thought " together in a most artistic way, is quite a treasure to behold. In reading your posts, I am amazed how you answer questions most time before they are even asked, this in itself is something !

with great appreciation for all that you have shared, and hopefully will continue to share with us ~

What Dream Angel said!
I love reading your posts Spirit Guide Sparrow and always so grateful for the effort you put in to your original text and when you answer questions. Alot of the time on the forum peoples answers leave me with more questions but you always help me to understand one aspect before moving on to the next - and that I am so grateful for as there is so much information to take in when your a newbie.

Love, light and blessings,
Moon Willow
Old 11-10-2010, 06:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Dearest Sparrow

I was just teasing with my comments about being exhausted, I am sorry. I am not sure what I meant about being in another world. I just feel like I am, when I am reading your writings sometime, this is a good thing.

Your beautiful words could never exhaust me or rob me of energy !

I enjoy reading all your messages, and I truly understand one cannot explain everything in one paragraph. I would not want it any other way, than the way it is now.

And you can be sure, if you ever write or have written a book, I would be first in line to want a copy, autographed of course !

love & blessings,
Dream Angel xx
Wonderful, Dream Angel - Sparrow does enjoy being teased from time to time!

I have written many books, it is just that they are mostly all within the spirit world, on many different levels, or dimensions of soul residency. My soul group would be able to lead you to them if you asked a representative nicely.
No, seriously, if you meditate and invoke the Asceleott presence (prenounced A-sel-e-ot), and ask for their wisdom, their guidance or their healing in your life, so shall that come about. They are aware of my work on this forum, and will assist anyone who aspires to make that love-connection.

Maybe then you would not have to listen to my extensive, often drawn out explanations using English language. Instead maybe you could experience my/our truth, from the dimension of feeling. Some books are actually written with feelings, instead of words, after all. I could then give you my autograph via my energy signature.

-SPARROW-

Old 11-10-2010, 06:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
Whenever i read SpiritGuideSparrows posts, i actually feel energetically the presence of angels guiding the words written. Such a beautiful energy and guidance, thankyou so much for sharing your gift. (hug)
Thank you for this supportive statement. I appreciate your sensitive and receptive heart. From my heart to yours I bestow you with my many blessings and gratitudes of love and light.

-SPARROW-

Old 11-10-2010, 06:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Willow

What Dream Angel said!
I love reading your posts Spirit Guide Sparrow and always so grateful for the effort you put in to your original text and when you answer questions. Alot of the time on the forum peoples answers leave me with more questions but you always help me to understand one aspect before moving on to the next - and that I am so grateful for as there is so much information to take in when your a newbie.

Love, light and blessings,
Moon Willow
This is a wonderful insight you have of me here, Moon Willow. You have tapped into the energy behind my words here in this statement, for you realize that I endeavour to create a stable understanding and perspective before moving onto a different sphere of understanding, or arena of thought. If one has not understood and ascertained the meaning behind one answer, then it is pointless asking any further questions to extend from that understanding.

Some may choose not to align themselves with my style of writing because they are from a different soul group that adopt a different mental pathway, and as such warm towards a different approach of information. I like to paint images and visions within my words, and evoke a sense of connection to me, as a companion of spirit to you. So you are not only connecting to my source of truth, but to my source of spirit identity, which brings us closer together.
-SPARROW-

Old 11-10-2010, 06:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Wonderful, Dream Angel - Sparrow does enjoy being teased from time to time!

I am delighted to hear this !

You just about had me believing all I need do is ask , to see the books you have written in the spirit world ! I do appreciate your sharing the idea of meditating and invoking the Asceleott presence. And I don't know how you do this... but I was wondering on the pronunciation of your soul group and here you go answering me before I ask the question !!

I am certainly not seeking a replacement for your explanations using the English language. I would truly miss reading them, if they were not here for me to read.... and no matter, how long and extensive they might be...you can be sure I would read them anyways !

I would love to experience your/ our truths from the dimension of feeling ! Sometimes words just cannot express what comes from the heart and the soul.

love & blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Last edited by Adrienne : 11-10-2010 at 07:08 PM.