Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-04-2011, 03:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GentleStrength
Hey if you are having fun, working on something that interests and excites you, who cares if these are non-physical entities/energies or not? I would be more than happy to interact with others living here and now telepathically just as much as I would with spirit guides and teachers.

Follow your excitement and live in the Now!

My 2 cents

Love and Light

well, though the work is always interesting it isn't always fun. sometimes we go into some unpleasant places in our psyches, painful childhood memories, hidden embarassing desires, guilts and remorses. there isn't anything in our psyches that isn't open to examination. and we sometimes work in elementals and archetypes which can be rather frightening when the entities we portray are of the fierce and darker variety.

i care that they're physical! aside from the fact it would be very cool to give them real life hugs ... if i could contact them in their bodies i could know for sure i'm not just a delusional nutball seeking to shore up a weak self esteem by subconsiously creating imaginary friends with whom i work on some super secret psy project.

i have no choice but to live in the Now when i'm working with my imaginary friends. it's all very real in the moment.
Old 07-04-2011, 05:45 PM
SpiritWater

We all have angles and guides, it's just that some of us don't realize their presence in our lives. Which is very unfortunate and probably why some many people are messed up.
Old 07-04-2011, 08:05 PM
midnightstar

Can people have animal guides that come and go? I've made characters up for stories (but had to change them a lot) but there's a few who appeared in my imagination who I instantly knew who they were and all about them without thinking about it ........
Old 12-04-2011, 04:20 PM
unus supra

No not everyone has one, or more than one, its a choice.

They can leave you if you ask, or if you are very frustrating to work with. yes this happens. its a professional courtesy to know when your emotions are clouding your judgment. and they will excercise that right, because they are professional.

I dont have guides, i did but i dont now. Its a choice i made because i abhore interference with my thought patterns. If you have a question even if you dont have a guide assigned to you, you will find the answer, it just may not be as prompt as one might wish.

i cannot stress enough, that it is a job, with very high standards that are reflected in their performance. When they operate efficiently, you go through the process of pondering an answer and they may assist in such a subtle manner that you are unable to distinguish your thoughts from their projections. This is solid guidance. Just what you need when you need it.
And especially if you ask.

For any of you weight lifters, imagine getting a spot, your lifting that weight and they assist just enough that the weight moves, but not so much that you feel they are taking the weight from you.

because this life is yours.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:46 PM
Master

Unus supra, very interesting. I thought everyone had guides but I've had an odd feeling I might not though I thought it was my imagination. I don't know. I had a dream which indicated I was being taught in a more "hands off" approach.
Old 13-04-2011, 04:27 AM
Master
unus... As I know the world of guides they may have pulled back at your request and stopped conscious communication, but they never actually leave us because we are part of them and they are part of us.

This means, if you ever wish you make contact again they're available.

Xan