Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-03-2011, 07:15 AM
Master
Me: Yes, we all have guides.

Gem: So sez you.

So sez "them"...

People say we all have guides and we tend to believe them, then we become all bothered by our 'lack of guide'. They are consoled by the thing 'everyone has one' again... and on it goes.

Well, I wouldn't hold back on something true just because some people might be bothered because they don't experience it... yet.

Xan

Old 28-03-2011, 10:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Me: Yes, we all have guides.

Gem: So sez you.

So sez "them"...

People say we all have guides and we tend to believe them, then we become all bothered by our 'lack of guide'. They are consoled by the thing 'everyone has one' again... and on it goes.

Well, I wouldn't hold back on something true just because some people might be bothered because they don't experience it... yet.

Xan

NO Xan, it's you that says it.

People become bothered about these things and I have seen that to be so, and terribly upset about these 'dark entity' stories.

It's likely people devise many different ways of 'talking to themself' and have no impression of guide or angel apparitions at all, having created other devises for that purpose.
Old 28-03-2011, 10:39 AM
themaster

Do We All Have Guides?

Well, I mostly definitely do.. everyone does.. but I do not have conscious awareness of their identity.. or know them by name..

I have heard it said.. that the best guides work in the background.. probably how mine work too..

Everyone has access to angels.. put your attention on them.. and they instantly know you’re thinking about them.. well so do your guides too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
It's likely people devise many different ways of 'talking to themself' and have no impression of guide or angel apparitions at all, having created other devises for that purpose.
I wish to clarify something.. both on what you said and on what Xan said..

It has come to my attention that.. the thoughts in our head.. are not all ours.. some come from parents, some come from other aspects of you.. some come from the higher self, guides and angels.. we are all multi-dimensional beings.. and what goes on in our head.. is not all us.. and it never was..

(note correction, under the aspect of oneness they are all ours! )

Have you ever asked yourself.. Where do thoughts come from?

If you can figure out the answer to that question.. you have EXPANDED your awareness.. and good for you!
Old 28-03-2011, 11:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
Do We All Have Guides?

Well, I mostly definitely do.. everyone does.. but I do not have conscious awareness of their identity.. or know them by name..

I have heard it said.. that the best guides work in the background.. probably how mine work too..

Everyone has access to angels.. put your attention on them.. and they instantly know you’re thinking about them.. well so do your guides too I wish to clarify something.. both on what you said and on what Xan said..

It has come to my attention that.. the thoughts in our head.. are not all ours.. some come from parents, some come from other aspects of you.. some come from the higher self, guides and angels.. we are all multi-dimensional beings.. and what goes on in our head.. is not all us.. and it never was..

(note correction, under the aspect of oneness they are all ours! )

Have you ever asked yourself.. Where do thoughts come from?

If you can figure out the answer to that question.. you have EXPANDED your awareness.. and good for you!

I have no idea where thoughts come from, nor do I have guides, so now you can be sure of my very limited expance, Xan can be sure I'm wrong and the other poster can be sure I'm a dark entity. LOL.
Old 28-03-2011, 12:05 PM
Master
For what its worth....I can tell you stories, share experiences with you all where not only is there proof that something we could call guides is there but they involved a multitude of people with synchronicities beyond the imagination that leave no doubt.
Can you imagine asking to see a guide while practicing visualization techniques and then seeing it 2 days in a row out of the corner of your eye only to have your wife say on the 3rd occurrance (and she knew nothing about this) "what was that?"
That whole event and all that led up to it was simple amazing and it was shared between a few people.
Can you imagine asking the meet your power animal and immediately following that you hear an owl hoot twice. Thats not all, I then went in an research what owl it was by its sound, went back outside and asked for it to do it again for validation and after nothing happened, I went in and sat with the family who was watching a TV show, as soon as I sat down the TV show scene went to outside at night and the next sound was the same owl! The Great Horned Owl.
Now really, how could I have orchestrated that one! Life is magical!
I could on and on but trust me whatever is there, I have seen and I have communicated with.
If it is all in the mind then we have the ability to alter others minds as well......
Just sharing
Blessings, james
Old 28-03-2011, 09:38 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
For what its worth....I can tell you stories, share experiences with you all where not only is there proof that something we could call guides is there but they involved a multitude of people with synchronicities beyond the imagination that leave no doubt.
Can you imagine asking to see a guide while practicing visualization techniques and then seeing it 2 days in a row out of the corner of your eye only to have your wife say on the 3rd occurrance (and she knew nothing about this) "what was that?"
That whole event and all that led up to it was simple amazing and it was shared between a few people.
Can you imagine asking the meet your power animal and immediately following that you hear an owl hoot twice. Thats not all, I then went in an research what owl it was by its sound, went back outside and asked for it to do it again for validation and after nothing happened, I went in and sat with the family who was watching a TV show, as soon as I sat down the TV show scene went to outside at night and the next sound was the same owl! The Great Horned Owl.
Now really, how could I have orchestrated that one! Life is magical!
I could on and on but trust me whatever is there, I have seen and I have communicated with.
If it is all in the mind then we have the ability to alter others minds as well......
Just sharing
Blessings, james
Ohh, I validate you james.. what I don't understand is why gem does not?

Everything you say is easily verifiable under the term "law of attraction" it's interesting isn't it..? I don't have conscious awareness of my guides.. yet I acknowledge them "hello"

But gem.. no! Absolutely not.. and yet even his beliefs are true.. one thing about this reality is.. even if you don't know the structure.. what you believe is created.. for him he's not aware of their presence in the slightest.. but I think their, there supporting him regardless..
Old 29-03-2011, 07:04 AM
Sangress

I've been thinking and I have to say (well, write).....

How can a person possibly think that everyone has guides simply because they have never seen or met someone who doesn't have any?

Wouldn't it be obvious that people who don't have guides wouldn't exactly stand out or flaunt that among the crowd of guided individuals?

This is similar to the belief that there is no other life in the universe simply because the chances are too slim.

Like saying the earth is flat because of the appearance of the horizon.

So, even without personal experience I would have said "Logically speaking, not everyone in existence would have guides for numerous theoretical reasons. Maybe at different times of their life, maybe not at all. No one can be sure of this unless they do happen to meet a person who honestly does not have any guide connected to them."

Does anyone see my logic here?
Old 29-03-2011, 07:19 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
How can a person possibly think that everyone has guides simply because they have never seen or met someone who doesn't have any?

The answer is... Occam's Razor! Since I know I have guides and many others have confirmed they have guides it is more logical to believe that guides are available to everyone without concrete proof otherwise.

So my question would be, how can anyone say that people don't have guides when they haven't been given proof that that is the case?

Love and Light
Old 29-03-2011, 07:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
But gem.. no! Absolutely not.. and yet even his beliefs are true.. one thing about this reality is.. even if you don't know the structure.. what you believe is created.. for him he's not aware of their presence in the slightest.. but I think their, there supporting him regardless..

Since we're talking about Gem in the third person, I'll go along and say I appreciate his healthy skepticism. I wouldn't take anyone else's word for it but wait for my own undeniable experience to be convinced.

Xan

Old 29-03-2011, 08:47 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Since I know I have guides and many others have confirmed they have guides it is more logical to believe that guides are available to everyone without concrete proof otherwise.

I didn't mean to infer that guides are not available to everyone, simply that some do not have guides involved with them.

Everyone can certainly have guides, but some people simply do not keep them due to complications which obviously results in having no guides in their life. (Perhaps complications arose in previous lives which resulted in this in the next life...I can't be sure but that's a theory and a half right there.)

Quote:
So my question would be, how can anyone say that people don't have guides when they haven't been given proof that that is the case?

I said that some people do not have guides, not all. (Just making sure there is no confusion here. Not insulting anyone.)

And I've personally been given physical and metaphysical proof, so I have reason behind my own logic.