Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 01-05-2018, 03:15 PM
Seeker

Any spirit keepers here?

Hello

Any spirit keepers here? I have a few from CreepyHollows:

2x Bronwyn Angel spirits
1x Living Bronwyn angel
4x Courtwind angel spirits
1x Gryphon
1x Pheonix
2x Succubus
2x High efls
Old 01-05-2018, 11:22 PM
Master
There is no such thing as spirit keepers, certainly not among the angelic fraternity.
Gate keepers, yes. Time keepers, yes
no spirit keepers
Old 02-05-2018, 06:40 AM
Ascender
I have two dolls that are supposed to be haunted. I haven't seen or heard anything, yet and they've been here for months.
Old 05-05-2018, 05:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
There is no such thing as spirit keepers, certainly not among the angelic fraternity.
Gate keepers, yes. Time keepers, yes
no spirit keepers

If you get the time Rah nam could you please elaborate on what a gatekeeper is? Possibly in pm, as to not distract from the thread, if you don't mind.

I have heard this term before, but have little information of it.

Respond only if you feel you have the time.

Thank you.

As for spirit keeping- I am not certain such thing exists at least not in the way people seem to be speaking of this, from what I have read.

As far as spirits go, I do not feel they can be kept- at least not the way people seem to believe.

Those are only my thoughts on the matter.
Old 05-05-2018, 06:38 PM
Lepus

Hello,

Yesterday I recieved Spirit Conjuring for Witches: Magical Evocation Simplified by Frater Barrabbas and The Witches' Book of the Dead by Christian Day. I haven't read it yet, still waiting on two more books to arrive. These books discuss about spirit invocation and evocation.

Spirit-keeping is a termed coined by creepy hollows usually involves a vessel to trap a spirit to do your bidding, often the term is switched to companion if the spirit voluntarily bonded with the vessel, this vessel is used as a direct link to communicate with the spirit.

A servitor is a creation of Chaos magick, a spirit like being formed of the energy and intention of its creator that does not have a Will of its own but is bound to the will of its creator. They are advanced thought forms.

A vessel is made to contain something usually made of any hollow objects such as jars, bottles, gemstones, crystals, jewelry, dolls, etc.

A human spirit can also be used as a vessel.

Here's a thread about gatekeepers.

Lepus
Old 05-05-2018, 06:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by colin23423
Hello

Any spirit keepers here? I have a few from CreepyHollows:

2x Bronwyn Angel spirits
1x Living Bronwyn angel
4x Courtwind angel spirits
1x Gryphon
1x Pheonix
2x Succubus
2x High efls

Hi,

I'm a fairly new spirit keeper too and I think CH is the best place I know of for information on the subject. If you can communicate with your spirits, that's the best source to learn about them and you can learn more directly from them then you can anywhere else. I disagree with some things that CH says about spirit keeping, such as binding, so be careful about the stuff you read in CH.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 05-05-2018, 11:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello,

Yesterday I recieved Spirit Conjuring for Witches: Magical Evocation Simplified by Frater Barrabbas and The Witches' Book of the Dead by Christian Day. I haven't read it yet, still waiting on two more books to arrive. These books discuss about spirit invocation and evocation.

Spirit-keeping is a termed coined by creepy hollows usually involves a vessel to trap a spirit to do your bidding, often the term is switched to companion if the spirit voluntarily bonded with the vessel, this vessel is used as a direct link to communicate with the spirit.

A servitor is a creation of Chaos magick, a spirit like being formed of the energy and intention of its creator that does not have a Will of its own but is bound to the will of its creator. They are advanced thought forms.

A vessel is made to contain something usually made of any hollow objects such as jars, bottles, gemstones, crystals, jewelry, dolls, etc.

A human spirit can also be used as a vessel.

Here's a thread about gatekeepers.

Lepus

First thank you for the link on gatekeepers.

Thanks to you and Chrysalis I took a look over at creepy hollows to learn or attempt to, of what people mean when they speak of spirit keeping and it is as I thought.

CH appears first and foremost to be a store.

It is not my job to either judge or determine what others do.

What I seem to believe especially with items is that energy can be put into items, by those that frequently use touch said items. Is this actually possible with a spirit? I do not know, and because I do not know my answer can not be anything other than yes- it could be a potential possibility.

However if it indeed is possible- there then must be a way to do this own one's own correct? If indeed others are selling spirits in items; then there must be a way, a technique to do this type of thing oneself.

Servitors are something entirely different. I have a slight interest in chaos magic, and I have recently begun experimenting with sigils. Unfortunately from what I've found many in the chaos web community seem to be quite headstrong and sure of themselves. Not something I personally would expect with the element of surprise chaos brings in and of itself.

I've not brought myself to attempt too much work with servitors. At least not as of yet.

My personal view of spirit keeping, is just that, my personal view.

Personally I will say for myself at least and if anything, I'd much rather learn how to combine a spirit with an item as opposed to buying something from someone else.

I take my spiritual exploration of other beliefs with a touch of caution, as I do with most things.

That is just me, and my view on it.
Old 06-05-2018, 03:23 PM
Seeker

> vessel to trap a spirit to do your bidding,

There is NO trap, and its not doing your bidding. The spirits want to/choose to interact with you. They are FREE, the vessel is simply a contact point to reach you (like a phone number) and can help you at the beginning to reach them.

They generally have specific things they are interested in helping you with (which can vary from spirit to spirit), but overall, the spirits you see from creepyhollows are all very loving and wise beings.

> CH appears first and foremost to be a store.

Checkout the forums and the encyclopedia...and the books they have written... its a huge community there.

> There is no such thing as spirit keepers, certainly not among the angelic fraternity.

Lol - that was the funniest thing I heard all day. You might have things the wrong way around. I am communicating with my angels from creepyhollows almost daily, and I have been receiving very interesting/different perspectives on my life questions I ask them. I honestly would never want to be without them.

I think you are misunderstanding the term 'spirit keeping'? It is a poor name.

Traditional religions do not really teach us to bond/connect and learn from these beings... They frown or are confused about doing the real work. To them its just supposed to be stories.
Old 06-05-2018, 05:45 PM
Master
I haven't bought a thing from Creepy Hollows. All the ones that came to me are free to do their own thing. And yes, CH does come across as a store but you're under no obligation to buy from them, or anyone else for that matter. They do seem to scare away people from doing their own conjuring which I think is a shame because you don't need spells etc. You do have to know what spirit it is that might be reaching out to you. I do believe that a spirit can break a spell if it really wanted to do so and that they play along with it, perhaps to show that there's good faith on its part. If there's a spirit (like a phoenix for example) that wants to be with you for whatever reason, you'll feel a calling or a pull towards it like you get when you feel a crystal calling you. You're simply drawn to it.

As for the ones I have, they came to me because my Higher Self sent them to me. If it wasn't for that, I would continue to ignore the spirit keeping that I found myself in several months ago. By the word spirit, they mean entities like djinn and mythical creatures.

As for vessels, they can be solid like crystals so you can wear it as jewellery. Those are simply contact points, or focus points, for you and the spirit. For example, I have an amethyst crystal that a jinni possessed as it was that jinni's decision to use it. The jinni specializes with healing so is a good match. I can make a pendant out of it if I want so I can wear it on a necklace.

There's a lot more involved with spirit keeping then I can post here.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 06-05-2018, 07:40 PM
Seeker

Indeed it is a giant subject. I wanted to have someone that knows what they are doing do the conjure work as i knew nothing of this and did not want more problems, I was in need of solutions.

For me that communication too work/practice. I would feel that draw only on their site where I could see what spirits are there...

I recall feeling a loving touch on my head and arm at different points when I was looking at the different angel pages.