Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 21-02-2018, 07:45 AM
Master

Inhuman energy is anything not human. Demons angels
Old 27-02-2018, 04:19 PM
Pathfinder

I don't think demons are fallen angels. I think the quality of energy, between an angel, fallen angel, and demon are different.

Many times in my life I have called myself the modern "Legion." I have attempted to purposefully get myself possessed by demons. I did this through attempts to sell my soul, attempts at performing evil, doing drugs.

A demon is an entity that spawns from the wisdom of connection. They arose independently of god, but did not have the power to create the universe or angels. Demons can only spawn other demons, not land nor paradise.

To this day I believe I still have demons in my mind. Demons spawn from cognitive dissonance, even from God's cognitive dissonance, which is where the arch-demons are from. There are mostly selfish demons, but some can be good. It depends on the dissonance that spawns them.

The demons in my head tell me to rape and kill, which I ignore. They also tell me to be the antichrist and to lure people from ascension to stay on earth. I'm not going to do this without additional proof that they exist. Right now they're about as real as mental illness, which means I owe them nothing. If they can give me real proof that they exist, I'll attempt to raise the church of the antichrist.

Demons aren't necessarily connected to the devil. They live independent of the devil. The devil's race is devil, which is different than angel, fallen angel, or demon. A devil is a creature that gets away with evil. Devils slip the karma of their crimes. A devil never has to pay his due.

On the other side, demons are still bonded by karma.
Old 04-03-2018, 07:42 AM
Guide

You might find this documentary interesting https://youtu.be/8RD3MSLh0rQ
Old 06-03-2018, 05:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
Demons are Satan's followers. Demons and Satan were once angels. Satan wanted to be more powerful than God. He kicked him out of heaven and the angels that followed Satan are the demons.
I dont agree with some of these beliefs i see on this thread. DEMONS ARE REAL. They are not just based on fear. Demons will cause people to have fear, but these are horrible beings. I have seen them before. They want to cause destruction and death and every other negative thing you can think of.

I agree with amilius777's post.

I am Thanking and Praising God right now.

Or that is to say I agree with your post Rena 100- +- %.

I have been trying to tell others this every opportunity, sadly most of the time it is not taken seriously at all, and people continue to pig headedly adhere to the thought that demons come from us, are our negative thoughtforms, that we as people when angry and feeling other such (low level emotions) attract them to ourselves, If you think demons exist then they will for you... type thinking...

Everyone? They exist, we as human beings do not call them into existence ourselves, they exist in spite of us, irregardless of whether we believe they do or not. They exist either way. In example think of an alien species that walks among each other on their world (or in?). One alien wanders to our world, verily sees one of us, goes back to its race and tells another alien being it knows "Hey! I saw something, there is this entity out there, that exists" the other alien gives said alien A a very strange look, tells alien A "You're crazy... what you are saying does not exist they only exist because they are created by YOUR thoughts"! "Must I probe you, and dose you up"?

Yet here we are, human beings, here existing whether aliens think we do or not.

This example may appear funny. It isn't.

Well.. perhaps slightly comical, but in a human way deep down it really isn't.

I have seen them too. This is the reason I agree with this post. Rena isn't the only one.

Not only have I seen them, I've also seen different types or kinds. As Amilius777 pointed out, there are other entities that inhabit these realms, and they actually are very much so capable of being here on this Earth. Not by possession of people alone mind you, which they indeed are also quite capable of. I have experienced this myself as well as a friend of mine, whom had come under possession first, and whom I helped to cast the demon away- or in essence support my friend lovingly and try and tire the entity out.

Yes I have seen them.

Not simply spiritually I have seen them exist on their own accord physically. They are capable of it.

My brother too has seen that they are able to take on a physical form.

I have also seen different types. Three differing types now to be exact, but only have seen the other two types one time and only one of these types.

You all understand what I say about types..right? I mean they do not all look the same, they seem to have species as well within their own-Spectrum?- Think I'll try that word..

Not only have I seen them, I have been able to speak with them. They do understand English. I have also during that possession experience I had also came to find I was able to speak Latin.

It is quite possible, they speak every language in a bi-lingual type way, especially when they make their selves known to our kind. Example why would they only be capable of Latin or English or a case of either and or? That is to say perhaps when speaking to a french man they speak french. Or take a Hindu- non English or Latin speaking example, perhaps they'd speak to them in their own language?

My experiences with these entities are numerous and a very long story I do not remotely tell very many people many of the details of.

I have found it to be tiresome. Most of the human population does not believe me anyway, their only interest in asking would be mere curiosity- or intent on a more malicious level as in the reason only to have another to ridicule. Oh yes folks, people are quite capable of being malicious as well.

But I prefer them to demons most certainly.

As for those whom say they have found demons whom are less malicious than a human being? I am quite positive they've then never came close to being physically face to face with one, and have not a clue of what it is they speak, or are quite possibly mis-labeling another being, and probably only a spiritual being they've not seen physically, face to face situation here like I said.

I know they are real. I know what they are, and through personal experience do not even ask this question anymore, but I most certainly do understand why people do ask, and they should, and they should question.

Everything.
Old 07-03-2018, 03:32 AM
Pathfinder

Demons are stronger in the darkness. I sleep with the light on.

I thought I saw a demon once. It had oily silver skin and walked four legged. When I looked again it was a skunk. I don't know if it's mental illness or not, but sometimes when walking alone in the dark I see little imps staring at me from afar. I also see shapes in the darkness.

The devil is stronger than god. I don't think all demons follow the devil. Demons exist on their own. They prey on weakness... But we're all weak compared to them.

The best thing to do is to ally with these powers. I sold my soul to the devil... and am only slightly haunted, which is a good result. Slightly haunted as in, constant chatter in my head to rape people and abuse relationships to personal gain. That might just be mental illness, though. I'd like to think it's demons and not me that's the source of those voices, but that might be wishful thinking. Selling my soul to the devil may have served me up less horrible demons than what some people are experiencing. Or I'm just mentally ill. I can't ascertain things one way or the other.

I sold my soul for a life of indolent ease, which I'm currently reaping right now. My life has never been better, rapist chatter or not.

For those with actual experience with demons, what were you doing that brought them forth? I've worshipped demons and tried to summon them, but they never gave me an official audience.

There is another experience I had that I believe was demons. I was doing therapy with an therapist, and the therapist kept trying to get me to admit I was crazy and was trying to get me to renege on my positions logically and irrefutably. I asked him if he knew he was possessed, and he kept trying to weaken my words. I believe the therapist was possessed at the time to belittle my understanding of the powers that be. He kept trying to get me to say that my word was weak or unsustainable. I believe that if I had fallen into one of his word traps, I'd have been binded or sealed in some way.

For those of you who have experienced demons, what was it they wanted? Another experience I had was walking in a dark forest at night. I could feel someone stalking me, and I kept hearing loud splashes as though something was being thrown into or emerging from the river. I tried using Jesus' name, and it was that night I realized Jesus' name has no power over demons. Jesus' name is weak. He can't repel demons for you.

Last edited by lazydullard : 07-03-2018 at 05:01 PM.
Old 10-03-2018, 12:28 AM
Master
A demon is basically anything that a superstitious human finds either disagreeable or distasteful.
Old 11-03-2018, 07:52 PM
Pathfinder

Demons are definitely real.

Follow the white rabbit... He is a demon who introduces you to the demon merchants, of which you can ply aspects of yourself for divine knowledge and preternatural calmness and acceptance.

Each drug has a salient demon associated to it, and they are the most generous amongst demons.

The devil is a merchant.

If you're only tortured by demons, it's because it's the cheapest way for them to harvest you. With modular enlightenment, which the demons can grant you, you can protect your assets so that you may sell them instead.

I have communed with multiple drug-demons and merchant demons.

There's a whole counter culture out there. Demons are not the enemy, they're just hungry and selfish.

It's notable I'm more sure of myself than I was before. I am. I have been evaluating my demonic experiences constantly since finding this thread, and find them credible. I'm not mentally ill.

There is a cat-demon that can possess certain cats. To draw this being out, you must follow a cat on your hands and knees, crawling like they do. If it's a cat that's compatible with the demon, after enough time crawling and following the cat as a supplicant, the cat-demon will arrive. You can sense its intelligence, far greater than that of an ordinary cat. It will leave you if you stand. You must follow the cat on your hands and knees as a supplicant, and it will let you pet it.

Petting this demon inaugurates you to demonic energy, which increases your resistance to other demons.

There is a gay dog demon as well. Let a lap dog lick your face long enough and this dog-demon will reveal itself in body language that's uncannily human. Letting the lap-dog lick your face also inaugurates you to demonic energy. It makes you more powerful in the spiritual world.

Demonic energy makes you mad, but that's different than insane or mentally ill. I'm mad with what I can now perceive.

Every person has guides and spiritual helpers. These aren't demons but are spiritual beings. However, it should be known that each person has their own demons who challenge and try to destroy them. Win their respect and you will gain power greater than any guide can offer you.

Demonic magick is real, and should be studied.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:42 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydullard
There is a gay dog demon as well. Let a lap dog lick your face long enough and this dog-demon will reveal itself in body language that's uncannily human. Letting the lap-dog lick your face also inaugurates you to demonic energy. It makes you more powerful in the spiritual world.

Not sure if being serious or messing about....
Old 11-03-2018, 09:28 PM
Pathfinder

I'm being serious. Bestiality is a taboo because of the power it gets you.

I might be insane, but I'm completely serious. Power is hidden behind the taboos. Break some taboos and see the calm and serenity it brings you. Taboos are what the ruling class find unacceptable. They're behaviors that people try to remove from your repitoire.

Almost all magick is hidden hidden taboo.
Old 11-03-2018, 10:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydullard
I'm being serious. Bestiality is a taboo because of the power it gets you.

I might be insane, but I'm completely serious. Power is hidden behind the taboos. Break some taboos and see the calm and serenity it brings you. Taboos are what the ruling class find unacceptable. They're behaviors that people try to remove from your repitoire.

Almost all magick is hidden hidden taboo.

Just when I thought things couldn't get any more weird on this forum.... Well, damn. You broke through the barrier. Forgive me but the only agreeable part of your post is that you indeed might be insane if you are actually serious. How in the hell is a dog licking your face considered bestiality? Dogs don't do it because they're gay or sexually attracted to people or possesed... It's just their way of showing affection, kindness, and friendship because they have their own ''language'' and ways of communication that differs from humans. While I won't rule out that demons may exist, I'm pretty certain that no gay dog demon exists. What's next? Demon bunnies?