Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-05-2018, 09:11 AM
Master
A really determined Demon or Demons will go to any length to try and boot you off the path of Light...especially when you are getting very close.

Often, they will possess your closest family and friends, using 'love' as a way to infiltrate your beliefs and strongest resolves, placing you in a real dilemma, and they will even stage demonic 'interventions' and give you the ultimatum "It is either US or what you hold nearest and dearest to your heart" until you go "BEGONE SATAN!" and cut all ties forever.
Old 28-05-2018, 09:57 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnIXght
Okay so I hope this does not offend my Twin Flame Spirit, but I wanted to clear the air with your opinions. So my twin flame spirit has always been good to me. She has manifested opportunities for me and she constantly shows me positive signs telling me she loves me. However, sometimes I receive mixed messages too that cause immediate doubt. It also makes me feel like my spirit is tricking me or laughing at me. I've heard others say that I am the one reflecting the negative energy onto my TF but I was just curious. Is it possible that a demon would use "love" to fool a human? Or is it possible that negative forces are trying to break our connection?

Also I know this is sort of about twin flames, but this was a question in regards to spirits not specifically about twin flames
Soliciting opinions to "clear the air" ...what a concept ;-)

Generally speaking people do not need to concern themselves with demons unless they are leaving themselves open, vulnerable, and superstitiously believing they are potential victims. You believe your case involves a TF so... outsiders seem to be the least threatening to a TF relationship while one of the two seem to be at the root of significant obstacles in some way. You prefaced your OP with concern for offending your TF. It appears that your TF is visiting you energetically and you are not physically together (correct?). Seems like they would be so close that they would know whether there is call for offense in your asking a question. However, like any other soul a TF is not beyond childishness, immaturity or even misunderstanding.
Old 31-05-2018, 12:09 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Is it possible that a demon would use "love" to fool a human? Or is it possible that negative forces are trying to break our connection?
Sometimes it is a soul-disease and not a demon which does this to a person. The disease in some cases can bud as a tumor of a mind, which tries to take over its host and does all kinds of bad wacky things.
Old 31-05-2018, 08:35 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannerz
Sometimes it is a soul-disease and not a demon which does this to a person. The disease in some cases can bud as a tumor of a mind, which tries to take over its host and does all kinds of bad wacky things.
When people say disease of the soul they usually mean things like habitual/impulsive anger, blasphemy, racism, hatred, fear and lust. Seems like merely believing in such a concept as a literal disease of the soul would be the catalyst for a string of consequences that would not otherwise have any validity.
Old 02-06-2018, 04:41 AM
Guide

I have a lot of experience with negative beings and etc.... You just have to educate yourself on how to tell the difference from the dark and negative. Someone replied with a good clue but if you dont know the language you would not know where it is from. "Law of One"

Which chakra deals with the heart? How does your heart feel when you are around this person you love? Check your heart first before allowing your mind to "make a idea" into reality...

Negative beings aka Self serving beings AKA Demons or could be called demons use any service to self vibration they can to their advantage. If you have any guilt or insecurity about anything it can be exploited to make you more insecure or etc.....

to say that you have opened a box of communication between these energies just because of your spiritual work does not mean your a wifi signal. Yes your energy will shine differently depending on your consciousness but one who is not conscious has just as much baggage as one who is consciously aware but not able to rid them selves of these self serving energies.

In reality the answer is simple...... just love and be yourself and not worry about anything......

lol but if you have rational mind and like to think.. the answer becomes complex.......

the rational mind is at a loss because the universe is built on the reality of no reality and only creation..... things are meant to be a paradox to bring one back into alignment with this truth..... also dont take these words so literal... they are just a guide to help you see and understand...

:)
Old 04-06-2018, 02:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Is it possible that a demon would use "love" to fool a human? Or is it possible that negative forces are trying to break our connection?

Yes many entities are attention hungry and will fake feelings of love to feed on your energy. Some will actively try and break apart physical love relationships. So it's possible this could be happening to you.
Old 04-06-2018, 04:29 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Okay so I hope this does not offend my Twin Flame Spirit, but I wanted to clear the air with your opinions. So my twin flame spirit has always been good to me. She has manifested opportunities for me and she constantly shows me positive signs telling me she loves me. However, sometimes I receive mixed messages too that cause immediate doubt. It also makes me feel like my spirit is tricking me or laughing at me. I've heard others say that I am the one reflecting the negative energy onto my TF but I was just curious. Is it possible that a demon would use "love" to fool a human? Or is it possible that negative forces are trying to break our connection?

Also I know this is sort of about twin flames, but this was a question in regards to spirits not specifically about twin flames

Negative entities view us as food. They feed off of negative energy. Anger Fear Insecurities Sadness
In the case of having any around me i always offer them love and thank them for their presence. Their biggest weakness is you knowing they cant truly affect you if you're in control of your state. If you're in a healthy state they will not like to be near you. offering them love will make them leave much faster.

Knowing that you are in full control of yourself takes away power from everyone else.

Universal Law of free will is unbreakable.
Old 05-06-2018, 01:37 PM
Guide

I’ve had a temporary spirit guide recently that had the ability to hide his vibration and make it look like something different, or mostly, something unnoticable. His specialty as a guide was teaching people how to manage keeping secrets and establish trust well with others — and his abilities reflect this.

In my early days of a medium, I’ve had spirits who could “stretch” their vibration a little and make it seem loving, or even fake themselves as one of your spirit guides.

I’ve managed to avoid all of them these days because I’ve practiced becoming more sensitive to notice subtle differences in vibration. In my year as a medium, I’ve never met two spirits whose vibrations are exactly the same, and haven’t seen some in human beings either.

Vibrations are like your spiritual signature, your personality and way of living. It’s all in there to see — there’s no true privacy in the spirit world, just ways of avoiding how they use that knowledge against you. I sense this “signature” as a different “texture” for each being, but how you’d like it to manifest is your choice.