Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-05-2018, 05:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
The benefit is that the suffering is contained within the life. When the life ends, so does the suffering.

Perhaps only if one is still suffering at the time of their passing..
People find peace in suffering whilst in their body and life.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 19-05-2018, 05:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Thank you. You are very intuitive and explained so much but still there is more even reaching that point. Cause and effect (ripple effect). I made that up. I would never argue with what was said. Call it a by-product that comes out of individual balance and peace achieved, cause and effect that affects everyone around the individual. I was just wondering how important that is to. Peace brings out peace and balance beyond the individual that results, everything is affected. As an unenlightened person I just see that happens from that, it opens the universe so to speak. It makes me feel safe to, which allows me to grow. Guess I'm just not clear. I just think this is a benefit to, this by-product I see that create ripples by a single person.

Wouldn't it be up to ones own process and awareness to reach this place within themselves? We are each a piece of the whole with unique mapping in this life, so the ripple of peace will be a contribution to the whole impact of how life is within the nature of balance. So I agree with you, the impact of how we are within the whole spectrum of life would be in all ripples we create.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 28-05-2018, 05:46 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
We all suffer in life to a degree.

Some more than others, but from what I have read, Earth is a tough school.

If you suffer more than most due to illness or poverty etc, what is the benefit to the soul?

What happens to the soul due to the learning experience on Earth?

It Says' "Blessed are the ..." Supremely Happy Are the POOR In the Spirit, Those who have not tasted the riches of this world in all there glory of being without doubt and without fear of hunger, housing, nor have tasted the extravagance of what life can hold for them; FOR they shall; ... "There's is the Kingdom, the Domain Within in them, the Kingdom of Heaven," The Place of there Fulfillment Apart of Worldly Riches and Worldly means of material.

This is Why Those Who suffer of Poverty and Ailments in this world; Store Good Up For Themselves, For there is Harm Done unto them, By the Unevenness of life.

Even the ones blind, hungry, deaf, crippled and etc. Walk in the Same Bargain of Those Who have been Wronged by the World, and the World Suffers its cost with them, as All Shall be made equal without the regard of the treasures of life has provided for them, Some Worldly, Others, Otherworldly Within There Soul.

The Soul That Comes into Such Learning experiences, Will Either By there Karma, Be Reborn into a More Extravagant lifestyle To the means of there previous carnation. Or to a Continuance of the Prophet Saintly Messengership in there Next Lifetime Prolonged Destined For Nirvana and the Ending of there Lifeforce on Planet Earth, in Earthly Means and Forms ; (Body).

This will be determined by How They Elaborated on there Lifetime as Poor to determine How Good a Karma They Get And To What Profession and Lifestyle they be placed thereunder.

A Poor Soul after death, a Person Why lived poverty and Did Good Means, Will Feel the Happyness of the Soul Come into place, at the extraction of the Soul Form the body as and while it flies within the realm of the universe and galaxy depended upon how Far His Riches are in the Life well Lived and Spend.
Then After it has exhausted all means of it, It becomes Back Reborn into What Karma Has set for it by What HE did In His Previous life as One This or One That.

Remember, THE Duties of a poor person are different then the Duties of one Rich, Both can give out the same Light, But for one in the Suburbs it Is different then One Living in a Mansion. So BUT BOTH; Are Require to make a Stand Before the ALL MIghTY UNIVeRSE, itself.

Last edited by uloDoe Youn : 28-05-2018 at 03:32 PM.