Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 16-09-2019, 12:43 AM
Administrator
Spirit came Home with Me

Hello

The other day we were fitting some flooring in an older house (if you can call 1940's ) old, as there are some in countries much older. Well that said a clock that had been on the wall for years fell off and stuck into the baseboard. It was one of those old one's with the sun dial spikes on it.

Today a metal plate fell off my wall and took out a piece of the baseboard, broke it right off like a knife would cut bread. This plate had been on the wall for a long time now as well. Odd how two similar events happened a day apart.

Its a peaceful feeling around this it was not done to cause something to fall on someone but it sure got our attention.

Lynn
Old 16-09-2019, 08:31 AM
Deactivated Account
You are actually okay with a random invisible person following you, invading your personal space, and breaking stuff in your home? Doesn't sound peaceful to me.
Old 16-09-2019, 12:35 PM
Master
Lynn, thank you for sharing the parallels of experience. It is nice to see that there are all manner of encounters.

SOL, I suspect that all kinds of spirits and souls drift in and out, unbound by corporeal bodies, free to visit. And I suspect that some just want to say hello, and some just might want to send us a bit of love and hope. Some may just want to say, until we meet again.

Just a newb perspective.
Old 16-09-2019, 12:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Lynn, thank you for sharing the parallels of experience. It is nice to see that there are all manner of encounters.

SOL, I suspect that all kinds of spirits and souls drift in and out, unbound by corporeal bodies, free to visit. And I suspect that some just want to say hello, and some just might want to send us a bit of love and hope. Some may just want to say, until we meet again.

Just a newb perspective.

Breaking someone's property certainly is a funny way of saying ''hello''. It seems that this thing not only left it's corporeal body behind, but also it's manners.
Old 17-09-2019, 06:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

The other day we were fitting some flooring in an older house (if you can call 1940's ) old, as there are some in countries much older. Well that said a clock that had been on the wall for years fell off and stuck into the baseboard. It was one of those old one's with the sun dial spikes on it.

Today a metal plate fell off my wall and took out a piece of the baseboard, broke it right off like a knife would cut bread. This plate had been on the wall for a long time now as well. Odd how two similar events happened a day apart.

Its a peaceful feeling around this it was not done to cause something to fall on someone but it sure got our attention.

Lynn
Have you bought anything used lately?

Something new but unbeknownst to you, somebody before you returned it, can have with it some interesting things come back to the store with the item, especially if the person is into some of the black magic arts.

Have you had physical guests that might hae a secret life?

Next, do you feel comfortable with it? And if you are not comfortable, what are your plans?

Sage, Mugwort, salt, candles, etc.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 22-09-2019, 05:08 AM
Administrator
Hello

As a Medium I am well used to having some around me. I know that the damage was not on purpose. The plate was metal and just caught the baseboard.

I am very comfortable with those that visit the house at times the door screen will open and someone will come in or leave.

Last night we had company over and the light switch to an over head light that is plugged in clicked off then back on again. They were stunned went OK I heard the button go off and on. I was like yes happened often.

I have lots of protections around the house and actions are taken if I do need to move things along. My Cat is a great notification tool.

Lynn
Old 30-09-2019, 03:23 AM
Deactivated Account
There are harmless spirits.
Alot just like to play tricks or do stuff to get your attention. If your space doesn't have a heaviness to it I doubt it is evil.
Most of the time if something is evil in your home you feel the energy change, mood swings, nauseating feeling, depression ect....
Remember ghost need energy to manifest/ talk/ or move object's. BUT keep your guard up been known for neg energies to act all innocent to gain ppl trust.
Jut like demons using images of children to gain the trust of a home owner ect..
Yes 1940's house is considered old home,
BUT remember not always the house that is haunted most time it is the land.
Old 30-09-2019, 10:13 AM
Deactivated Account
Allowing ''harmless spirits'' into your home... Welp, you might as well leave your front door open to let strangers walk into your house and only call the police when they misbehave. You will probably say that it's incomparable, but technically it's the same thing because humans are humans, no matter if dead or alive. As for me, as a misanthrope I don't tolerate both living and invisible people invading my space.
Old 30-09-2019, 01:55 PM
Deactivated Account
You are right how you in life what you are in death.
Meaning harmless spirits most of the time just pass threw. I have sensed harmless ones and so has my daughter they passed threw didn't stay.
BUT also protected my place so negative energy/neg spirits/never human can come in.
Old 30-09-2019, 06:31 PM
Deactivated Account
lol, why do they need someone's home to ''pass through'' while they can just fly anywhere they want? If I were a ghost I'd probably have better things to do than randomly passing through homes of people I never knew.