Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-09-2019, 07:50 AM
Master

Vision of a girl that was raped

I started to have all sorts of visions, last night I saw a girl that was raped, at first I had no idea who did it, I just arrived there in the middle of all of this.Somehow, several people gathered in a house where the girl was staying, I had no idea what they were doing, I think they tried to talk with girl, there was a police man too.Few moments later everybody left that room and closed the door, then some few moments later two people returned back, at that moment, the girl was laying on a bed trying to sleep.They threw themselves at her, trying to strangle her, they had a long cable around her neck, in that moment, the girl woke up and was trying hard to fight with those two men.

In that very moment, I was pulled from that point from where I was watching everything, and I was thrown in her body, I could feel and sense every single thing, it was horrible, I felt how there was no more air and the pressure around her neck was too strong, then, with my last drops of power ( after all, I was experiencing everything ) I called for the help of the Creator: Father, please, help me!; in that very moment I woke up, but before being fully awake, I found who raped the girl and who tried to strangle her.

I know that the whole town knew who did it, they were all aware, it was a small town.
I felt that the police man did it, he and two other guys, these two men came later to strangle the girl.The police man had a black uniform and the town was in a desert place.
Old 10-09-2019, 03:52 PM
Deactivated Account

An interesting way of Intercession by the Power if His Spirit.