Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 01-09-2019, 08:36 AM
BlackfoxNZ

White is chaos not peace

Water when calm or flowing is clear, air when it is calm or flowing is clear, both together balanced and calm are both clear to look at, yet mix them up and cause chaos and you get white, rapids/waterfalls, high winds hitting tops of waves give the White Sea spray, when there is white there is chaos. Including snow, water is frozen so it is not longer in a state of flowing/calm
So if white is chaos and people say to meditate and what not by surrounding yourself in white light you must be creating chaos, which would explain the emotional pleasures people being close to the light would talk of, yet using clear energy is like water clear and calm and at ease.

Just something random to think about, it was something that came to me after I had finished my day of snowboarding and was looking at a small stream running down the hill, got hinted that I should share as food for thought
Old 01-09-2019, 08:47 AM
BlackfoxNZ

Thinking about it more makes it seem the whole notion of white and black, light and darkness seem kind of poorly planned out or a trick/deception, or i might add the perfect weapon for creating unstable fields which are easier to move though and detect/find and improve the effectiveness of any emotional manipulation
Old 01-09-2019, 10:17 AM
Master
To me, White Sea Spray is oxygenated water which reflects health and free spirit.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 01-09-2019, 10:27 AM
Master
The reason why the colour white was chosen for this purpose, is because it represents purity, not clarity.

The colour white shows up any dirt, any discoloration or impurity. Similarly, those who choose the White Light or wear white clothing, do so to indicate this essence of purity, in that anything which can taint the soul of man, will show up even more against a background of white, leaving them to be more honest, open and accountable for all their actions.