Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 21-08-2019, 11:45 PM
Gracey

One souls energy shared...

Can several people share the same soul energy on earth at the same time? For instance, take Mary Magdalene from the bible...can several people at the same time, share the soul energy of Mary Magdalene?

I ask because I had a dream back in the 80's of my daughter who was not born yet and she was Mary Magdalene in the dream. The dream came to pass decades later. Then I ended up meeting a particular person a year or so ago and this person reminds me so much of my daughter. They have the same energy/personality. She recently said that she was Mary Magdalene in her past life. That got me to wondering if people can share soul energy?

Anyone know anything about that or am I just connecting dots that do not exist....
Old 22-08-2019, 01:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
Can several people share the same soul energy on earth at the same time? For instance, take Mary Magdalene from the bible...can several people at the same time, share the soul energy of Mary Magdalene?

I ask because I had a dream back in the 80's of my daughter who was not born yet and she was Mary Magdalene in the dream. The dream came to pass decades later. Then I ended up meeting a particular person a year or so ago and this person reminds me so much of my daughter. They have the same energy/personality. She recently said that she was Mary Magdalene in her past life. That got me to wondering if people can share soul energy?

Anyone know anything about that or am I just connecting dots that do not exist....

About 20?yrs ago I learned I was hsp-highly sensitive person, about the same time I learned of my personality type, as I was healing I came to learn I was walking the path of the wounded healer. About three yrs ago, I came across a group who were involved in understanding ones essence in relation to the planets. They informed me I was a Venus essence and most obvious to them that I was.

When I’m around or involved in relationships to any or all of these things I sense a familiar feeling of sameness. There “feel” is familiar.

When I came to understand differences through the path of suffering and understanding others as they are, I came to realize myself deeper as an interconnected piece of the whole and oneness.

So yes, your essence in many ways can be in sameness to anyone in history, who may have carried that same energetic imprint, however you determine this.

I see connections in many ways around me, so it’s fascinating to me that often the sameness stream can even carry the same name and energy essence as one. Also too the similarities in journeys, experienced differently at a different place and time and circumstance, but with the same theme.
Old 22-08-2019, 03:25 AM
Gracey

Hi JustBe.

How about that. Tonight I just came across Robert Adams and I am on this site reading his transcripts. One down, many to go. What I have read so far is in alliance with my own experience and has reminded me what I needed to be reminded of.

I understand what you are saying there JustBe. Thank you for sharing that with me.
Old 22-08-2019, 06:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi JustBe.

How about that. Tonight I just came across Robert Adams and I am on this site reading his transcripts. One down, many to go. What I have read so far is in alliance with my own experience and has reminded me what I needed to be reminded of.

I understand what you are saying there JustBe. Thank you for sharing that with me.

Oh nice..
I remember gracey when I was walking through my dark night of the soul the way I did, I was confused and needed understanding of its content deeper with more insight. When I read St. John of God’s experience it all made sense.

We can relate to others anywhere we are perceiving from..

In the end we are one..
Old 03-09-2019, 07:36 PM
Knower

Sat

Quote:

Synchronicity. Nothing is a coincidence, it’s all Truth. Life is a test, it’s a game and the One who created the game is the powerhouse of All.

That wasn’t a coincidence.