Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-08-2019, 08:59 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by anditmakesmewonder
I was sleeping and suddenly I heard a loud thunder and a deep, loud and low toned voice shouting: "Metatron." It was so loud that I awake disoriented walking in my room wondering if my mother (in other room)had heard at least the sound of thunder. But nope, it was just me. It felt like being called in a way or Metatron being called by a superior that had the strongest voice ever. Except up to this point I had no idea who Metatron was, I had to Google to find out he was an angel. Afterwards some names came to me out of thin air, some being angels and others fallen angels and I have no idea why except that during the time I was reading the Bible where such angels are not mentioned.
Some of the angels name were Cassiel, Menadel, Uriel, Zadkiel, Cadmiel, Emmanuel, Haniel.
Apparently a fallen was Ananiel and Aziel. The trouble I see it's that there are multiple spellings to these names and I'm not sure it was Azael or Haziel for instance. Also Asmodeu, Azazel, Belzebu, Mephistopheles... These last four taken as fallen for sure n demons, I think.
It was weird because I'd suddenly listen in my mind these names and write them down as they sounded to me. But I still don't get the purpose of it all. If I was being targeted somehow.

Someone care to explain? I wasn't trying to invocate or summon nothing or nobody, it just happened.

I dreamt of metatrons cube one time and it led me to research a bit. here is some information I found that you might not of come across yet....

In old Jewish Texts. Metatron is the highest angel, a celestial scribe who wrote God’s words. This made him second in the spiritual hierarchy. He created a cube out of his soul and within this cube is all of creation, making his soul the guardian of everything, including all the knowledge of the universe being created, the angles, etc. If any human gets any Intelligence of God, it is from this cube. Jewish folks say that Arch Angel Michael transformed into Metatron. Others say the Enoch was taken to Heaven alive and became Metatron. Metatron is known to have a twin brother Sandalphon. Back in the day some people used this cube to ward off demons.

If I had this experience like you did, I would research to see if thunder sounds are in anyway related to metatron. i just did a quick search and found that thunder encircles his form.
Old 17-08-2019, 12:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anditmakesmewonder
I was sleeping and suddenly I heard a loud thunder and a deep, loud and low toned voice shouting: "Metatron." It was so loud that I awake disoriented walking in my room wondering if my mother (in other room)had heard at least the sound of thunder. But nope, it was just me. It felt like being called in a way or Metatron being called by a superior that had the strongest voice ever. Except up to this point I had no idea who Metatron was, I had to Google to find out he was an angel. Afterwards some names came to me out of thin air, some being angels and others fallen angels and I have no idea why except that during the time I was reading the Bible where such angels are not mentioned.
Some of the angels name were Cassiel, Menadel, Uriel, Zadkiel, Cadmiel, Emmanuel, Haniel.
Apparently a fallen was Ananiel and Aziel. The trouble I see it's that there are multiple spellings to these names and I'm not sure it was Azael or Haziel for instance. Also Asmodeu, Azazel, Belzebu, Mephistopheles... These last four taken as fallen for sure n demons, I think.
It was weird because I'd suddenly listen in my mind these names and write them down as they sounded to me. But I still don't get the purpose of it all. If I was being targeted somehow.

Someone care to explain? I wasn't trying to invocate or summon nothing or nobody, it just happened.

The heaven are shopping around for more likely candidates. Love them and they'll do for you. The greatest of all angels are the seraphim which only god has the ability to summon because of the uniqueness of the love they are. Amen
Old 04-09-2019, 12:44 AM
LookingForGuidance

Thank you for this forum - it is very helpful and insightful.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:20 PM
Suspended
Master
thank you for your reply...
Old 12-10-2019, 09:27 AM
Suspended
Master
Well its been as good as 3 years now since I seen the vision 'in church' - my tinitus is unusually up for this time of the morning, which 'in my estimation' there's something going on connection wise with my support team, as in telling me to write something particular, just get on with it!

Again this 'is my estimation' as I learn on my journey here - so i'm writing with some guidance...

3 years ago I didn't keep a diary, but I could work the exact day out if needed as it was the Sunday that 'The Friendship Circle' took over the service in Oct/Nov 2016 - all ladies doing the whole service, with the minister just adding a bit at the conclusion of it, when the vision/image appeared from the Holy Spirit - so there's a message here to all you new on lookers, keep a diary, buy it today - because in 5 years time details are important 'to you'.

Ive seen many images of guidance, but this was a big/important one.... ive walked a lot of miles on this planet in my 66 years - So I was riding my mountain bike this morning - and in my old but alert head I was thinking write!!

You'll all make your mind up on this - I am just humble me, a mechanic for 20/30 years - but nearly 3 years on now, I know what I seen...

And if I can think of anything to add on this thread in the future to push it to the top I will, because it should be on view.
Old 12-10-2019, 01:18 PM
Deactivated Account

I had something similar like this happen to me once when I was under spiritual attack. I was falling asleep and there was a huge flash of white light and Archangel Michael swooped in out of nowhere.
Old 12-10-2019, 02:18 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
I had something similar like this happen to me once when I was under spiritual attack. I was falling asleep and there was a huge flash of white light and Archangel Michael swooped in out of nowhere.
Ah, the great Archangel Michael... I remember about a few months ago, lucifer was coming to attack our us with a silver sword about a few meters from our apartment, and we called the Archangel Michael and he landed right in front of lucifer in a golden suit of armour and a golden sword with his wings raised up high, and made this cool battle stance and said to lucifer in a calm but authoritative voice, "You don't belong here."

Now, seeing Archangel Michael appear to you makes me wonder what type of connection you have with him, as He seldom appears to anyone.
Old 14-10-2019, 12:40 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Now, seeing Archangel Michael appear to you makes me wonder what type of connection you have with him, as He seldom appears to anyone.

I don't know, I see a lot of things. Just one of my gifts I think, not sure it means anything. I just hope I can help others with these experiences.
Old 06-11-2019, 08:34 PM
Suspended
Master
I read recently - in early hours if you can quieten your mind and focus on the tiny ringing in your mind/ears and hold that focus for 3 minutes on the ringing so thoughts go down to a 'single thread' for that time - AP vibrations will come rushing in.

Now holding that focus for 3 mins is hard, but I tell your this, my tinnitus is quietened/silenced momentarily 'twice' for a few seconds, and calmer the next morning, so I'll be trying it more over days/weeks ahead.

I wrote this here because this thread deserves to be seen - and the AP/tinnitus information will be valuable to someone out there...
Old 14-12-2019, 12:04 PM
Suspended
Master
Anyone else on here had a visit from Metatron? I had one visit early hours with his name presented in my mind and a image of a cube - then I was 'guided' to a website days after looking, with a very unusual drawing of the cube in black as I had seen with what I describe a baubles on it, the exact image - now knowing it was the circles as in the 13 circles.

I speak to him many times and look forward to meeting again.

I'm sure there must be some amazing stories/happenings people have to share...