Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-03-2019, 10:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
I expect neil has somewhat personal beliefs about reincarnation.

Yes I do..SMILES.
I have unequivocal proof & of which is being proven day to day that re'incarnation is false, and that all memories & or visions that arise within the people of Earth, for many many thousands upon thousands of years, are false & placed into the minds of us, & backed up to be real past life memories by spiritual beings who masquerade as loving spiritual beings.

But if any of the people on the Earth new of the truth as to why dark minded spiritual beings are so invested in all of us....IT WOULD LITERALLY BLOW YOUR MINDS...PEOPLE WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY DISCUSTED WHEN REALIZING WHAT I HAVE.

I understand that it is hard to understand what i say, however, all will be revealed to one & all after we have transitioned from the flesh & the Earthly life.

And it is there in spirit, that anyone that has read my words can quite simply seek me out, to either say "OH MY GOD" Neil...you were absolutely on the money..."OR"...Neil you had totally no clue.

Regards Neil.
Old 19-03-2019, 03:31 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
soulforce..hi there. Understandable that people may misunderstand the meaning in others posts...as you have in mine that you did quote.

I would assume that you will re'read it after reading this reply to you.

You will notice that I stated that the dark minded spiritual beings, that subscribe to the belief in re'incarnation, have nefarious reasons for needing Earthlings to believe in re'incarnation.

Not that re'incarnation is nefarious.

Regards Neil.

If I understand you correctly, you don't believe reincarnation is intrinsically nefarious, but spiritual beings have nefarious reasons for needing us to believe in it.

Fair enough. Why is reincarnation false?
Old 19-03-2019, 04:20 AM
leadville

Quote:
Yes I do..SMILES.
I have unequivocal proof & of which is being proven day to day that re'incarnation is false, and that all memories & or visions that arise within the people of Earth, for many many thousands upon thousands of years, are false & placed into the minds of us, & backed up to be real past life memories by spiritual beings who masquerade as loving spiritual beings.

But if any of the people on the Earth new of the truth as to why dark minded spiritual beings are so invested in all of us....IT WOULD LITERALLY BLOW YOUR MINDS...PEOPLE WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY DISCUSTED WHEN REALIZING WHAT I HAVE.

I understand that it is hard to understand what i say, however, all will be revealed to one & all after we have transitioned from the flesh & the Earthly life.

And it is there in spirit, that anyone that has read my words can quite simply seek me out, to either say "OH MY GOD" Neil...you were absolutely on the money..."OR"...Neil you had totally no clue.

Regards Neil.

oh dear.....
Old 19-03-2019, 05:52 AM
Master

Quote:
oh dear.....

leadville...your reply seems to imply that you can not accept what i said...or even entertain the thought of quizing me about what i wrote.

And also all of your recent remarks to me and poor attempts to have me fall into line to suit you, reveals that you have an unloving rude self righteous mentality to your personality..And that leadville, IS A TERRIBLY POOR WAY OF BEING...And maybe YOU should read the forum rules...mmm.

Because it does seem that you are a form of a internet forum troll.
Trolling is defined as creating discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people by posting inflammatory or off-topic messages in an online community. Basically, a social media troll is someone who purposely says something controversial in order to get a rise out of other users.
Trolls and Their Impact on Social Media | James Hanson - UNL ...
https://unlcms.unl.edu › engineering › tr...

And leadville, if you re'read your posts to me you will quite easily realize that you are exhibiting a personality that mirrors the above...I THOUGHT A PERSON IN THEIR SEVENTEES, WOULD HAVE MORE SENCE, THAN THAT THAT YOU ARE DISPLAYING.
Old 19-03-2019, 07:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulforce
If I understand you correctly, you don't believe reincarnation is intrinsically nefarious, but spiritual beings have nefarious reasons for needing us to believe in it.

Fair enough. Why is reincarnation false?

I could never be able to convince anyone that it maybe false. However I experience untold numbers of dark minded spiritual beings discreetly involving themselves in Earthlings lives, as they also do in my life...as I recently explained in another post.

If a person has not experienced it to an extent that I have, there is then no way that a person could possibly grasp what i am suggesting.

And so all i can say regarding your question is, that I have previously said that dark beings are always surrounding Earthlings and always endeavoring to turn our thoughts away from God's truth, in order further their agenda...And all manner of biblical scriptures attest to that...although very poorly.

They are the ones that create the "so called SPIRITUAL VEIL" THAT so many Earthlings swallow..as a truth.. hook line and sinker.

There is absolutely no need for re'incarnation, because the Heavenly God entity, has created an absolute wonderland of very many spheres and of enormity, known as the lesser Heavens (summerlands) that has beautiful locations within, and of which house people of the lowest form of Soul qualities all the way through to the Soul quality of the highly perfected being.

There is no need to spend many lives connected to the flesh, because in those wonderlands, there are many ways to perfect ones self in quality of Soulself and of which people are not influenced by dark beings that hide behind the ability to not be seen by Earthlings, as they discreetly go about influencing.

Below are links to channelings rewarding re'incarnation, the second link, consist of quite a few messages.
Feel free to present questions rewarding those messages.

If at all, after reading everything, all that you read is stored within Soulself permanently, and if all that I present to you is indeed true, then that information can literally be life altering, if one finds themselves stumbling and or stagnating and or lingering around the Earth after leaving the flesh. And that is why it is well worth not being a "sheeple", whilst still in the flesh...if spiritual information sounds some what plausible, then one would do well to fully investigate, at the least.

https://www.padgettmessages.net/mess.../17/rein5.html

http://www.divinelovedivinetruth.org/reincarnation

Regards Neil.
Old 19-03-2019, 10:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metchas
I understand that when I die my spirit will leave my body and return 'home' and that my personality/ego/mind will be in spirit land with all my loved ones.

Then I get a bit confused..what happens for example if my spirit/soul incarnates again? What happens to me, my personality/ego/mind. If that happens and my soul becomes another person what happens to me? where do I go?

You are already 'home' wherever you are. To suggest this world isn't home and some imagined afterlife is creates needless dichotomies and a belief in a good world and a bad world. Why then is anyone in the latter to begin with?

Second, nobody knows if they'll be with their loved ones. It's a desire and a belief. For all we know they aren't going to wait for us, and have incarnated by the time we get there, and it's also possible we incarnate rather quickly ourselves. It is also possible that our 'spiritual' self 'creates' images and illusions of people.

I would not place value in *hope* of any kind, we have to take life as it is, not hope for x, y, or z in an afterlife. Also.. we tend to think about the future.. what about this or that person that I love, but why don't we ask about our many loved ones in previous lives? Where are they? Maybe leave it to the universe and trust that you will be fed.

I doubt anyone here knows what will happen, we are all sharing our beliefs. I would say part of your 'personality' and 'mind' lives on but since it's malleable it will also change over time. If you are born you are mostly a blank sheet in that way, and your personality will be formed by genetics and environment. Maybe some parts linger on in some ways through your subtle body as sticky karma or something..
Old 19-03-2019, 12:44 PM
leadville

Quote:
leadville...your reply seems to imply that you can not accept what i said...or even entertain the thought of quizing me about what i wrote.

And also all of your recent remarks to me and poor attempts to have me fall into line to suit you, reveals that you have an unloving rude self righteous mentality to your personality..And that leadville, IS A TERRIBLY POOR WAY OF BEING...And maybe YOU should read the forum rules...mmm.

Because it does seem that you are a form of a internet forum troll.
Trolling is defined as creating discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people by posting inflammatory or off-topic messages in an online community. Basically, a social media troll is someone who purposely says something controversial in order to get a rise out of other users.
Trolls and Their Impact on Social Media | James Hanson - UNL ...
https://unlcms.unl.edu › engineering › tr...

And leadville, if you re'read your posts to me you will quite easily realize that you are exhibiting a personality that mirrors the above...I THOUGHT A PERSON IN THEIR SEVENTEES, WOULD HAVE MORE SENCE, THAN THAT THAT YOU ARE DISPLAYING.

So now you're back to SHOUTING......
Old 19-03-2019, 01:29 PM
Master

Quote:
So now you're back to SHOUTING......

And you are trolling once again, leadville..are you trolling me because I am speaking the truth, and the dark beings that are connected within you, are in fear of my truth.

and also because of your very unloving trolling personality, you all are pushing legitimate posts out of sight, hidden behind your many substanceless based posts...YOU ARE DISRUPTING THIS THREAD AND THIS FORUM.

You are in your SEVENTIES and it is time for you all, to become aware of your unloving character flaws...REMEMBER THE LAW OF "REAP AS ONE SOWS".

Unloving acts create, depletion of Soulself, because of that great law...just ask your invisible friends.

In the last six months I have spoken with forum admin about the use of capital letters, and they also said that that caps can be seen as shouting, and I pointed out that the use of capital letters is not written in forum rules as not allowable.

And so now, do you think you may put your fear of truth aside, and allow the thread to progress LOVINGLY.
Old 19-03-2019, 02:10 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I could never be able to convince anyone that it maybe false. However I experience untold numbers of dark minded spiritual beings discreetly involving themselves in Earthlings lives, as they also do in my life...as I recently explained in another post.

Why do you feel it's your responsibility to convince me? I'm merely curious, but do you see that has an open invitation to convince me of your truth? I don't know what to think, because I don't know why you believe what you do, hence my curiosity. I can appreciate if you don't want to share your opinions. Perhaps you've experience negative feedback from people; I don't know what you stand for to be frank which is why I'm asking you questions.

Quote:
If a person has not experienced it to an extent that I have, there is then no way that a person could possibly grasp what i am suggesting.

Possibly true. Do you believe your experience trumps other's who have similar experiences of the afterlife?

Quote:
And so all i can say regarding your question is, that I have previously said that dark beings are always surrounding Earthlings and always endeavoring to turn our thoughts away from God's truth, in order further their agenda...And all manner of biblical scriptures attest to that...although very poorly.

In your encounter with these dark entities. Did you ask them who they are, and why they're here?

Quote:
They are the ones that create the "so called SPIRITUAL VEIL" THAT so many Earthlings swallow..as a truth.. hook line and sinker.

Why would they care what we believe in? Who are humans to these dark beings that they would go to the trouble to prevent our connection with Source?

Quote:
There is absolutely no need for re'incarnation, because the Heavenly God entity, has created an absolute wonderland of very many spheres and of enormity, known as the lesser Heavens (summerlands) that has beautiful locations within, and of which house people of the lowest form of Soul qualities all the way through to the Soul quality of the highly perfected being.

Sounds like a beautiful place. Is this version of God the same as the God in the bible?

Quote:
There is no need to spend many lives connected to the flesh, because in those wonderlands, there are many ways to perfect ones self in quality of Soulself and of which people are not influenced by dark beings that hide behind the ability to not be seen by Earthlings, as they discreetly go about influencing.

We choose to come to earth, but you're implying this choice is influenced by our inability to see the truth?

Quote:
Below are links to channelings rewarding re'incarnation, the second link, consist of quite a few messages.
Feel free to present questions rewarding those messages.

Please note, I don't read links. However I appreciate you went to the trouble to post them. To save you future trouble, please speak to me plainly in your own words what you believe. If that's okay, that's how I will speak to you as well. Thanks.
Old 19-03-2019, 03:54 PM
leadville

Quote:
And you are trolling once again, leadville..are you trolling me because I am speaking the truth, and the dark beings that are connected within you, are in fear of my truth.

Are you now making this a personal attack about my character because you can not browbeat me into accepting your points?

Quote:
and also because of your very unloving trolling personality, you all are pushing legitimate posts out of sight, hidden behind your many substanceless based posts...

frying pan / kettle?

Quote:
YOU ARE DISRUPTING THIS THREAD AND THIS FORUM.

And you are shouting again. The reality is that others are continuing to post comments, soulforce also responding to you.

Quote:
You are in your SEVENTIES and it is time for you all, to become aware of your unloving character flaws...REMEMBER THE LAW OF "REAP AS ONE SOWS".

That's plain, personal, character attack and disrespect with yet more bad-mannered shouting.

Quote:
Unloving acts create, depletion of Soulself, because of that great law...just ask your invisible friends.

Methinks you have an axe to grind.

Quote:
In the last six months I have spoken with forum admin about the use of capital letters, and they also said that that caps can be seen as shouting, and I pointed out that the use of capital letters is not written in forum rules as not allowable.

Netiquette is nothing to do with website/forum rules. It's to do with good manners.

Quote:
And so now, do you think you may put your fear of truth aside, and allow the thread to progress LOVINGLY.

The thread will continue based on its merit as do all such threads.

Last edited by leadville : 19-03-2019 at 09:19 PM.