Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 20-02-2019, 04:38 AM
Pathfinder

Absolutely you can discuss what I claim to have "channelled".

I want to make it clear that my attempts at channelling, much like, I believe, other's attempts at channelling, are imperfect.

When channelling, it's impossible to tell just "who" is "speaking".

There may be, what I refer to as, telepathic interference.

Is there something that I've channelled that you take issue with?
Old 20-02-2019, 05:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleBob2
Absolutely you can discuss what I claim to have "channelled".

I want to make it clear that my attempts at channelling, much like, I believe, other's attempts at channelling, are imperfect.

When channelling, it's impossible to tell just "who" is "speaking".

There may be, what I refer to as, telepathic interference.

Is there something that I've channelled that you take issue with?

No, I have no issue with anything, I just wondered what's your intention for this thread.

I do channeling for my self too, and I formed my beliefs mostly on this basis. They differ from what you channeled, and I am curious if what you posted here is mostly in line with what you already believed, or it is completely new, even surprising.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-02-2019, 07:17 AM
Pathfinder

Some of it are things I've already worked out and some of it is new.
Old 21-02-2019, 08:46 AM
Pathfinder

Hi again everyone!

I like posting here because of the support that I've received so THANK YOU!!!

I'm going to try and channel some ETs (aliens) today.

Greetings citizens of Earth!

We are the Galacticai, treaty for the advancement of Mankind.

We hope that our appearance in the near future does not upset you in any way, we may look different, but we are VERY much like the friendly neighbours of Earth you would wish us to be.

Do not be fooled by false voices.

We must tell you something, it is of the utmost importance.

We warn HumbleBob2, the vessel, that this information is HIGHLY sensitive and has been kept secret for many centuries because of the implosive nature of its contents.

Please, do not be frightened of us.

What HumbleBob2 does is channel various entities via cannabis. If you do not currently smoke cannabis, then please do NOT take this as encouragement to try it, do so ONLY for the sake of your own curiosity and not because we suggested it. We are NOT suggesting it.

However, for the members of this forum who wish to seek answers to questions and ALREADY have an interest in the plant, we have some news for you.

What HumbleBob2 is able to do can be done by anybody who smokes cannabis.

Some people are already aware of this mysterious ability but do not completely understand it.

Please understand that we only tell you this so that we TOO can communicate with all of our brothers and sisters.

Blessings to all beings. We hope that this information has been valuable.

Thank you for communicating with us.

You're welcome.
Old 27-02-2019, 01:26 AM
Seeker

Can you channel my grandma? Is that possible?
Old 27-02-2019, 01:28 AM
Seeker

After i read your post last time i researched channeling and it made me nervous. When you channel do you leave your mind in a box to make room for the channelled mind? Has anything ever messed with your mind while you were channeling? How do you deal with fear of the unknown? Do you experience this?
Old 03-03-2019, 06:39 AM
Pathfinder

Hi lbeanie!

I could certainly try to channel your grandmother. Do you have any questions that you would like me to ask?

At this point I am aware of the negative influence that comes with channelling and am either able to tune it out or tune into (if I choose to for whatever reason).

It is my opinion that these negative "entities" feed off fear and fear alone. It's quite simple I think, if you have no fear, they have no effect.

Remember that the only power that they have (if they exist at all) is to confuse or scare you with mere words. That doesn't sound so bad does it? If one can let words slide off their back, one can learn to channel without fear.

Hope that makes sense! :)
Old 03-03-2019, 09:13 AM
Pathfinder

Ok, it's been a while since my last channelling attempt on this forum.

As per usual, I will begin by smoking cannabis. I disclose this information because I feel it to be a crucial element to my own personal attempts at channelling. Once again, I hope this doesn't make anyone uncomfortable or is seen as encouraging drug use. This is my process.

Let's begin...

Ok, I feel an attunement.

I will begin my attempting to channel lbeanies' grandmother.

I wish not to put words into her mouth, so I will give you impressions of what I believe to be coming through.

She is at peace. Overwhelming peace.

She is informing me that there IS an afterlife and that, though she looks forward to seeing you again, she wants me to let you know that you have a LONG life ahead of you.

She is informing me that you are on the right path. Follow your instincts and intuition. She gave you much to think about during her time on Earth, some of which did not entirely get through to you.

I cannot tell whether she was a spiritual person in her life but she certainly, being in her spirit form currently, believes that spirituality should be a major part of your family's life.

She brings good tidings.

This next message comes from "The Galacticai".

We are the Galacticai. Communications from us vary as we are more than one entity. We are the representatives of milky way's enlightened beings.

We carry the torch over from Aeons past.

We bring messages of hope and resilience.

You each have a special role.

Being a member of this forum, the mere act of VIEWING the post you are currently reading is bringing about a global change and shift in consciousness.

Every thought put out into the universe has an EFFECT on the universe.

We are The Galacticai and we come in peace.

We hope for the future of humanity.

Time will come when humanity demands more of itself. To destroy all weapons of war.

We can see the future of humanity and hope (and believe) that this future will come to fruition.

In the future, technology will advance to the point where there will be no more gunfire.

Guns of death will be replaced by guns of incapacitation, this technology is available now but is not being researched due to the wealth in industry.

In the future energy will be free.

At a point, we will intervene.

We will make suggestions to humanity on how to advance technologically, morally and spiritually.

Thank you, are there more messages to be sent?

Yes, we are being told to smoke a bit more to receive stronger "messages".

Ok, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to be doing what I'll refer to as "pure" channelling. The following words may appear jumbled, may have spelling and grammatical mistakes and may not entirely make sense.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt, as I've said before, I am not always aware of WHO it is I am channelling and I would suggest it is a mixture of entities, both light and dark, positive and negative.

Ok, here we go...

OK.
mind games
fun
remember3

cartoon

nonsense.

making sense.

mindwarp

cowardly lion. disagreeing.

wordsdont make much sense. but we see a pattern

what is the pattern?

The pattern is thus....

We are the orgones

we are the free

we are the angels

and now I'm back to me

We acknowledge......

turn over

take a lighthearted attempt at channelling, voices/thoughts.

they come in.

we are the predeluvian ancestors.

we come with a warning about the potential for nuclear disaster.

We warn the people of Earth. Stand up.

Take back control.

Dissassemble the Empire that lurks in the dark.

Mentioning orgones again.

The pattern makes itself known

we are the childre3n

accept our pleas

we are the mind grapers

our constituents agree, this message is dangerous to our plans for global domination.

He is channelling us right now., We must do smoething.

what is it we can do?

Never mind that, just keep quiet.

ok

he is typing everything that we say

that is correct. I am giving users of this forum a glimpse into the pure imagination.

and thats all it is? Imagination.

Hell no. theres much more to it.

I hope that you can begin to recognise the pattern. Sometimes we speak as those which wish to keep us controlled and blind.

We have the power. We are unity. We are One.

We are the sun.

We are the power.

We will unity humanity with their ancestors and galactic brothers and sisters.
\
The spiral arm holds our humble planet.

We are the anitdeluvians. we smoke herb too once in a while..

That made us smile

we aim to defile

we spew up pure bile.

We are the orgones. The Archons if you will.

We are NOT the archons or orgones. They aim to keep quiet.

We are the Galacticai, making users aware of the orgonal influence.

We hope this makes some sense to readers out there.\

We hope that the spelling mistakes, lack of grammar and stream of consciousness nature of this last channelling atempt does not discourage readers. We suggest you try to take it all in. We suggest that there may be a pattern to the communications that we receive.

Hope that's helped someone out there!

Blessings!
Old 12-03-2019, 06:11 PM
Seeker

HumbleBob yeah that does make sense, thank you for sharing. I enjoy reading your posts. If you could channel my grandma on my dads side I would like to ask her if she has any messages for my dad and also what she thinks about the current situation with my grandpa and also with my uncle? Thank you
Old 15-03-2019, 01:56 AM
Master

Hello! Very interesting!!