Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-08-2012, 03:19 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Thank you both of you for your answers.
That dog of mine taught me so much. She put me in a position of character development -which actually worked!- every moment on Earth she spent with me. She brought me my true self, which now, with hindsight I can see.
I was a mess when she first came to me. She left me -a whole person.
And since she has died she continues to teach me.
I love her and always will.
She is the first being who has shown me for absolute certain, that death does not exist. Only transformation. And the power of love.

And it is still debated...do dogs have Souls?

I will try to stop being concerned about her. Maybe she knows her way round the Astral etc better than we all do!
Like Knight, I am convinced animals DO possess souls! And I loved what you said about your dog growing YOUR soul.... that is their "assignment"! They do this by the method you described... they draw forth from us the awareness and the character traits we as souls are trying to ascertain, and they do it simply by being themselves and exampling their unconditional love for us. If I were in the same room with you, I would give you a great big hug You are blessed. You have known the purest of love and been shown great and instructive things by your most loving and earnest teaching companion...
Old 27-08-2012, 08:33 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartLight
Like Knight, I am convinced animals DO possess souls! And I loved what you said about your dog growing YOUR soul.... that is their "assignment"! They do this by the method you described... they draw forth from us the awareness and the character traits we as souls are trying to ascertain, and they do it simply by being themselves and exampling their unconditional love for us. If I were in the same room with you, I would give you a great big hug You are blessed. You have known the purest of love and been shown great and instructive things by your most loving and earnest teaching companion...

I am very blessed by this and by her. Thank you HeartLight for you too.
I just needed to make sure it was OK or her to be in this in-between-world even though from impressions I've got she does seem OK. I was hoping she wasn't there because she didn't know what else to do, where else to go, and wanted to stick around what was familiar.
You see, although she brought me immeasurable blessings, she was a little bit uneasy of being anywhere without me.
Old 28-08-2012, 07:56 AM
marry1

I think is ok for her.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:51 AM
Super Moderator
There is one thing I'm a bit curious about. I don't know if anyone else can shed some light on it. It might have no significance. I don't know.

In the out-of body experience when I touched her, and felt her head, ears, neck, with my (astral or etheric...not sure which) hands....she felt remarkably warm. A little warmer than she would normally have done in her physical body. I noticed this, wondered about it, whether it meant anything or not. She did seem just fine, there was good energy about her however.

It might mean something....I don't know. The only other "live being" I have touched when out of body was a person, many years ago. Their body heat seemed normal. (fellow AP'er)
Old 14-09-2012, 08:04 AM
Ascender
Oh, dear, Tobi! I have been away from this forum for a while, and only just saw this thread today. If only I had looked sooner. I feel guilty.

Many pets visit their caretakers after passing over, especially if there was a strong bond of love. This is especially the case whilst the pet is still in the etheric body (in non-technical terms, half-way between astral and physical bodies). That is why so many pet caretakers report being "visited" by pets shortly after their passing over. The aim is usually to assure the caretakers that "all is OK".

After the etheric body itself dissolves (usually after a week or two - but it is very variable), animals go the astral plane, just the same as humans do. This does not mean that you have to lose contact. I see from your other posts that you are interested in astral projection.

There are basically two possibilities: you can astral project to visit your beloved dog, or your dog can visit you on the physical plane, if you are sensitive enough to "feel" her presence.

I read your blog and found it very moving. If you ever want a sympathetic ear, you are welcome to send a PM or use the contact page on my website.
Old 14-09-2012, 10:04 PM
Super Moderator
Aw! LP thank you for reading Misty's blog, and also for such a warm-heart reply.
She continues to contact me. She may go a week, 10 days or whatever, and seem quite "far away" then all of a sudden, comes kind of rushing in on me, radiant with love and affection, just like the "cuddle-up" times we used to have except magnified slightly. She has come 7 times in 3 months. Last time was Wednesday just gone. (12th Sept)
I encountered her twice while very briefly out of body. The first time was the most amazing event of my whole life! The time I actually touched her after calling her name. That was 2 months and 6 days after her passing. A week later I also encountered her, but my out of body experience was a bit useless, and I couldn't use my voice and call her. But I heard her doing her "usual" early morning ear-scratching-and-bumping-around-thing just beyond my bedroom door, and saw glimpses of her through the crack between the door and door frame. She seems utterly and perfectly content in any encounter I've had of her.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:01 AM
Super Moderator
I have not located my dog again while out of body, simply because I couldn't keep my act together well enough and lost consciousness in every experiment. However, she still returns to me. I have strongly sensed her presence (while I have been in the physical body) It shows me the depth of a dog's love and loyalty. These beautiful Souls should not be underestimated.
I feel that great grief and painful feelings of loss following the death of a beloved animal companion can possibly mask the attempts they will make at communication with us. It's so natural to feel these things, but if in the midst of grief, the love becomes the strongest thing, a little light, then the soul of the animal will feel that, and it may become possible to sense its communication from the other side. Love will travel anywhere -through all the dimensions.