Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 16-09-2019, 11:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Kia Ora from New Zealand :)

Hello :)

Thank you for adding me to the forum. I'm here because I've started having experiences of ESP, hearing thoughts that people will then say, or experiencing a flash of a vision that then eventuates in reality. It also can include dreams, numbers, words.

As a kid I was always told I was an old soul. And even now I still am often told I carry a lot of "light" or "uplift" things or have "God's hand". Someone suggested once that I might have mostly originated on a "2nd Tier" consciousness. I don't know really what that means. But I think I know what people are trying to refer to. From my perspective it feels equally that I'm aiming to uplift my own vibration to be more of service, and that there's a lot of conscious choice and thought that goes into living more and more that way. I'm not sure as to the nature/nurture of it.

I'm trying to understand the "nature" part of it now. Perhaps we all have this nature.

I've always been able to manifest quickly, or have a sense of "where" things are going. I've always been told how many months/years are left in a romantic relationship. I get strong pangs of conscience that are like a fork in the road. I don't always listen to this information. When I do it serves me so well. When I don't there's a whole lot of mess to clean up.

As a young child I knew (or longed for) there to be a time later on where I'd experience extreme depression. It's a strange thing to long for - I certainly wouldn't wish it again. It was to do with knowing that I wanted to have compassion for that space. I wanted to know it, truly. The trauma that sent me into it was unforeseeable and still hard to manage at times. The struggle to move out of that depression I feel was a spiritual awakening. That learning informs a lot of my choices still, today.

I had a dream when I was a kid that has stayed with me forever because it was so hard to explain. I was in space, but it had no "colour" to it. It wasn't empty "black" space like we perceive it to be up outside of Earth's atmosphere, and it wasn't "white" space like it's shown in movies if people are in another dimension. It was just complete spaciousness. It stayed with me because when I woke up from it as a kid I was so desperate to be able to describe how viscerally I felt it, and hoped that I could help other people open into a new perspective of visualising space. It felt like home.

I often have a feeling of not wanting to "be here" anymore or feeling confused as to purpose. Sometimes I get waves of grief for the world in quite a big sense.

I asked to meet my spirit guides again a few weeks ago and was shown an image of a man's face with curly hair and the word Archangel. Then I decided to not keep pursuing it because that seemed too easy to have the word "Archangel". Too special. Then I asked again last night and the word Michael came and I thought it would turn out to be nothing because Michael seems like such a boring name that an Archangel wouldn't have.

So perhaps Archangel Michael is helping at the moment, or always. I'm thankful for his presence to show up like that.

That's a little about me :)

Thank you all for what you are sharing. I feel less alone reading your experiences. Closer to understanding the next steps.

Best,
ColourLover
Old 17-09-2019, 03:36 PM
Master
hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 18-09-2019, 01:38 AM
Master
WELCOME OLD SOUL, TO THE FORUM!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 18-09-2019, 07:10 PM
Master
Welcome ColourLover you can enjoy learning and sharing here...
Old 18-09-2019, 08:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Welcome to the forum, Kia from New Zealand! Happy to have you on board with us

Cloves
Old 18-09-2019, 08:50 PM
Administrator
Hi and Welcome To Spiritual Forums

Namaste