Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 08-09-2019, 06:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Dream/Vision Interpretation Thread

Greetings to all. This thread is for the Interpretation of dreams and visions. Let me say that you could accept these interpretations as one of many interpretations that one could get out there. But if it resonates with you at some interior level, then by all means you are welcome to accept it.

I would appreciate if the dreams are written concisely and to the point as well as punctuation, and I stress the word punctuation. And I would be glad that you make your post as short as possible, as the more words are written of a dream, the lesser the chances at interpreting the dream accurately as dreams and visions are highly symbolical language. Please include the symbols you are in the dream as this is where a lot of the actions lie; an interplay between the symbols telling a story, as we see in many ancient languages including the ancient Egyptian.

I may not be able to interprete all dreams as some would be instant, others would take time and the rest will not possibly be my place to interprete them, and I will state this as is.

With that said, I look forward to reading your dreams... Fire away! And may God help us as far as His Will allows.
Old 09-09-2019, 05:44 AM
Master
One of my most interesting dreams was when I was on a helicopter.
I could actually feel the helicopter land and take off.
On the last landing, I was taken off the helicopter and had to lay face down in the sand in a spread eagle fashion.
Then I felt the barrel of a rifle push up against the back of my head.
I began sweating but I knew it was only a dream.
I began sweating more and more and the gun barrel was still pressing up against the back of my head.
Being it was only a dream, I decided to 'ride out' the dream.
But I was sweating profusely.
I decided to wake up only to find out I was laying face down, spread Eagle and completely covered in sweat!
Later that day, the news of the day gave me some insight to the dream.
See what you can make of this dream.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 09-09-2019, 08:23 AM
Master

The sky was completely dark, I saw a man hanging on a cross in front of a huge gate of stone, this whole place was somewhere on the top of a hill, the whole place was stony.This man was badly beaten, his body had wounds and blood everywhere, his hair was over his face, he was just too tired, he could not hold his body, the nails from his hands and legs were the only thing keeping his body to that cross.He was screaming: "Father...... Father..... Father..... Father...."; He was all alone on that cross, very rarely someone would pass by that place.A man came to him, this man was evil, this man started making jokes about him, this man was crazy, he was moking that man on the cross, this man was a criminal.Then he ran away, few moments later, I saw the romans guards after him, now the sky was completely blue, we were outside that place where that man was on the cross.The romans used a dressed panther to catch that criminal, but he was caught by other guards, they made him some wounds on his face to be sure the panther is going to eat him alive, then, when the panther was over that criminal, something happened, the devil entered that criminal, the devil killed that panther and cut off the head of the criminal ( a new head appeared, it was younger and a low light was radiating from it ), all the other romans guards were running away.Now, I see the devil in the body of that criminal standing in front of that man on cross, he ( the man on the cross ) was still calling the Father, then the devil started to battle with that man on the cross.The devil, using his power ( this was a trick ) took that man on the cross and healed his body, then the devil started telling that man that that he, the devil, has the power to save him, then that man on the cross started telling the devil ( remember, the devil took the body of the criminal, when this happened, the face of the criminal became very young and you could read on it that it's full of treachery ) how he is going to draw all man to him, that he came to save humanity and that this is his only purpose, then the devil gave up and instantly that man found himself again on the cross ( in fact, he was all the time there, it was just a trick made by the devil, I heard this from that man on the cross, it was like I could hear his thoughts ).Then, that man on the cross started again to say: "Father..... Father..... Father.....";

I am not sure, maybe that man on the cross was Christ... by the way, the man on the cross is very different from the images we have about Christ, that's what I felt and saw.He had long hair, I am not sure, because his hair was all over his face, there was too much blood and wounds everywhere his body... One thing I can say for sure, the man that was on the cross was innocent and he knew that this was his fate.

I sent you a PM about this but I am sharing it here just for everybody to see it, I know it's pretty long but the vision was long too.I had two visions, this is the second one, I am still trying to make sense of the first one, it's not clear.

Last edited by ThatMan : 09-09-2019 at 12:54 PM.
Old 10-09-2019, 06:21 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
One of my most interesting dreams was when I was on a helicopter.
I could actually feel the helicopter land and take off.
On the last landing, I was taken off the helicopter and had to lay face down in the sand in a spread eagle fashion.
Then I felt the barrel of a rifle push up against the back of my head.
I began sweating but I knew it was only a dream.
I began sweating more and more and the gun barrel was still pressing up against the back of my head.
Being it was only a dream, I decided to 'ride out' the dream.
But I was sweating profusely.
I decided to wake up only to find out I was laying face down, spread Eagle and completely covered in sweat!
Later that day, the news of the day gave me some insight to the dream.
See what you can make of this dream.

That's an awesome dream and the clarity of it must have been amazing.

I have to say BigJohn, that you are gifted and you already have your answer, Needless to say ;-)

But it seems that you were living in the life of another person, experiencing what they were experiencing either as something they were going through or something they will go through.

And this is not the first of such type of a dream you've had, and this includes other experiences outside the dream of feeling other feelings, thinking others thoughts, heavy synchronicity, some of these things are almost daily for you.
Old 10-09-2019, 06:25 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
The sky was completely dark, I saw a man hanging on a cross in front of a huge gate of stone, this whole place was somewhere on the top of a hill, the whole place was stony.This man was badly beaten, his body had wounds and blood everywhere, his hair was over his face, he was just too tired, he could not hold his body, the nails from his hands and legs were the only thing keeping his body to that cross.He was screaming: "Father...... Father..... Father..... Father...."; He was all alone on that cross, very rarely someone would pass by that place.A man came to him, this man was evil, this man started making jokes about him, this man was crazy, he was moking that man on the cross, this man was a criminal.Then he ran away, few moments later, I saw the romans guards after him, now the sky was completely blue, we were outside that place where that man was on the cross.The romans used a dressed panther to catch that criminal, but he was caught by other guards, they made him some wounds on his face to be sure the panther is going to eat him alive, then, when the panther was over that criminal, something happened, the devil entered that criminal, the devil killed that panther and cut off the head of the criminal ( a new head appeared, it was younger and a low light was radiating from it ), all the other romans guards were running away.Now, I see the devil in the body of that criminal standing in front of that man on cross, he ( the man on the cross ) was still calling the Father, then the devil started to battle with that man on the cross.The devil, using his power ( this was a trick ) took that man on the cross and healed his body, then the devil started telling that man that that he, the devil, has the power to save him, then that man on the cross started telling the devil ( remember, the devil took the body of the criminal, when this happened, the face of the criminal became very young and you could read on it that it's full of treachery ) how he is going to draw all man to him, that he came to save humanity and that this is his only purpose, then the devil gave up and instantly that man found himself again on the cross ( in fact, he was all the time there, it was just a trick made by the devil, I heard this from that man on the cross, it was like I could hear his thoughts ).Then, that man on the cross started again to say: "Father..... Father..... Father.....";

I am not sure, maybe that man on the cross was Christ... by the way, the man on the cross is very different from the images we have about Christ, that's what I felt and saw.He had long hair, I am not sure, because his hair was all over his face, there was too much blood and wounds everywhere his body... One thing I can say for sure, the man that was on the cross was innocent and he knew that this was his fate.

I sent you a PM about this but I am sharing it here just for everybody to see it, I know it's pretty long but the vision was long too.I had two visions, this is the second one, I am still trying to make sense of the first one, it's not clear.
Yes, it's pretty long but an amazing look into the past. This is time travel where the Spirit lifts you up backwards, forward through time to learn something. Here, we see a unique glimpse into the life of Christ as you had asked. And He granted you this as a taste of what is to come, you will be seeing more of Him and He will be interacting with you.

One day, you will be on your bed and not know if you are awake or asleep, and look towards your door and there will stand a figure with so much effulgent light. Making it out at first will be challenging but you will later see indeed who it is.
Old 10-09-2019, 11:34 AM
Deactivated Account
Last night I dreamt about coming late for a heavy metal concert I am supposed to see upcoming Friday at the bar where I work, and it was really stressing me out. That's it, no extra details or hidden symbols. No fooling around neither.

If you ask for my own interpretation, I think it was simply Ronnie James Dio up there trying to tell me that this concert isn't something I'd want to miss.
Old 10-09-2019, 04:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Last night I dreamt about coming late for a heavy metal concert I am supposed to see upcoming Friday at the bar where I work, and it was really stressing me out. That's it, no extra details or hidden symbols. No fooling around neither.

If you ask for my own interpretation, I think it was simply Ronnie James Dio up there trying to tell me that this concert isn't something I'd want to miss.

I'd also follow after your interpretation.
Old 25-09-2019, 01:51 PM
Experiencer
i think dream interpretation does most peoples head in esp if there's a symbolic message there and to link them into ones own life's after many years i am starting to begin to understand as you know dream books do not always tell there story for that individual you supposed to interpret your own because that dream is specific to you the individual i used to buy many dream books would get no were it was only when i bought a specific book on how its done it started to make sense as we are different we have different energies resonate at different frequencies you can on and on but as human beings we are constantly learning new things even when we get into old age
Old 25-09-2019, 06:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by briam
i think dream interpretation does most peoples head in esp if there's a symbolic message there and to link them into ones own life's after many years i am starting to begin to understand as you know dream books do not always tell there story for that individual you supposed to interpret your own because that dream is specific to you the individual i used to buy many dream books would get no were it was only when i bought a specific book on how its done it started to make sense as we are different we have different energies resonate at different frequencies you can on and on but as human beings we are constantly learning new things even when we get into old age

Indeed. Dreams are really a personal communication code between one and the One who is beyond. It takes a strong and deep connection with the One beyond to gain an understanding of dreams.

I know of one pastor who has the Gift to dream and interpret dreams, and he interprets it as though it was his own. And I have seen interpretations of dreams from the basis of different Gifts which sound different but have much in common; just a different flavor. And the Holy Ghost is ready to give this Gift.

Spiritual symbolism behind dreams is to the physical world what knowing what a stop or go sign is. But due to the high level of materialism of society and how children are groomed, they grow and have challenges in interpreting they're own dreams.

I find that the best way to interpret another's dream is to enter into it, so to say, and accept the dream as my own, and the symbols begin to communicate themselves to me from the original dreamers point of view.