Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 13-08-2019, 02:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Yes I agree Jesus is a Buddha
Biblical Stories don't have any importance for me, I have gone past that episode in my life and now look within... but if they bring you comfort that's good.

Jesus came from the creator, Jesus is the creator????? Jesus was also just a Man like you and me...

I know it's hard for you to understand.Yes, He was, he had the same problems like me and you, but he conquered all of them, are you able to love your enemies, the very people that made you to suffer? I am not able but I am starting to learn.He was able to do it, even when He was hung on that cross - "Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.", amazing, right?

You still did not answer my question...
Old 13-08-2019, 02:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Yes I agree Jesus is a Buddha
Biblical Stories don't have any importance for me, I have gone past that episode in my life and now look within... but if they bring you comfort that's good.

Jesus came from the creator, Jesus is the creator????? Jesus was also just a Man like you and me...

I know it's hard for you to understand.Yes, He was, he had the same problems like me and you, but he conquered all of them, are you able to love your enemies, the very people that made you to suffer? I am not able but I am starting to learn.He was able to do it, even when He was hung on that cross - "Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.", amazing, right?

Old 13-08-2019, 02:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan

I don't have enemies.... and nobody can make you suffer, that's your choice.
No it's not hard to understand, it's very easy if you look within, that's were understanding flowers, not in a book.
Old 13-08-2019, 02:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Think about Buddha, he was a teacher, a master, no doubt he attained an incredibile wisdom but he is long forgotten,

Buddha is far from being forgotten.

King Asoke spread Buddhism throughout the Indian sub-continent. A side effect of this is vegetarianism, veganism
and the recognition that animal cruelty was wrong.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 13-08-2019, 02:56 PM
Deactivated Account
I believe that Satan is God's alter ego and one of his forms.
Old 13-08-2019, 02:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
And another 535 million sentient beings loitering around the spiritual planes of the Earth looking for rebirth after they have been liberated from the flesh.

Sad really that they can not realize a better existence in the promised lands of eternal spiritual progression, radiance, beauty & abundance which has been created for them to reside in, imediately after their liberation.

Oh well Sky..it is a pity that you & the rest have your heads in the sand & not willing to at least give it a go therein.

Who are the 'rest'? Is it everybody but yourself?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 13-08-2019, 11:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Who are the 'rest'? Is it everybody but yourself?
Buddhist they choose to have a rebirth in the flesh time and time again, and are searching the universe for it, then they will not choose the narrow gate.

So the "rest" are those that can not see the forest for the trees.

If you knew of the deception that surrounds us all, then you will know what I see moment by moment 24/7.

Scriptures also have stated it, & it was Jesus single most important message to mankind...

2 Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will rule over all."

I SEARCHED & DISCOVERED & AM NOW CONTINUOUSLY APPALLED AT THE HIDDEN TRUTH.

5 Jesus said, "Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that won't be revealed."

I HAVE DISCOVERED THE HIDDEN TRUTH RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE. & IT CONTINUES TO BE REVEALED IN MORE HORRIFIC'NESS .

Bigjohn..please do not bother quoting further verses or sayings, I have only quoted these two out of many because they say it all about dark beings.

I have read them all.
Old 14-08-2019, 12:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
What forms of God gave you encountered?

Which god/God are we talking about?

Can we talk abouit all of them?

Old 14-08-2019, 12:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
What forms of God gave you encountered?

His human form. Long white hair and beard blue eyes old yet youthful. Amen
Old 14-08-2019, 06:45 AM
Deactivated Account

Note: When God manifests Himself, He manifests Himself as "The Revealed God" according to our faith, expectations and constitution of our being. God is everywhere as we have read/known/experienced, but when He comes to you, He veils Himself with a form for us to perceive.

I have seen God appear as the Logos; that Bright White Super Intelligent Light.

I have seen God appear as Jesus Christ wearing a white garment and covered in ineffable Light.

I meditated and after a while had seen God appear as Father; being the Essence of all things. He was all in all and all about all and was all. This lasted days, it was such a joy!!! Joy truly comes from Fellowship with Him.

I prayed and fasted and God granted me to see Him as a White Ineffable Light and source of all, and His Image was constantly changing in that White Light. Yes, He is Father, Son and Holy Spirit; these are His three manifestations, but the images that were there were all the images/faces of people that were ever there and will ever be in existence, as being contained in the Image of Jesus Christ.

I would love to see God as the prophets of old saw Him, that awesome Glory I find in Ezekiels first chapter and the first part of Revelation.