Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2019, 02:22 PM
janielee

PS just read one light - now there’s some kind words - be kind.
Old 12-08-2019, 03:14 PM
Master
Angels are douchebags with agendas.We can be far more better than them.
Unfortunately,i lost my faith to humans also.For me all doors are closed.And since it wasn't my choice,the blaming goes to my overself-god.
Old 12-08-2019, 04:48 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Keep in mind you are the one who keeps bringing “ohhh ahhh” into every thread, Slayer. physic? Not at all, your psychology is evident to any one. Except yourself perhaps, keep on hating and attacking that which you profess to disbelieve. Disbelief is simply a belief, but then again, you’re no psychic and couldn’t ever know that right?

JL

That makes no sense. Calling disbelief a belief is like calling bald a hairstyle. But okay then, whatever works best for you.

Based on my psychology, you assumed that I have a desire to be helped by the angelics. But tell me, would you desire to be helped by awful persons, let alone establish any form of contact with them to begin with?
Old 12-08-2019, 04:53 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Angels are douchebags with agendas.We can be far more better than them.
Unfortunately,i lost my faith to humans also.For me all doors are closed.And since it wasn't my choice,the blaming goes to my overself-god.

Now, now. As much of a misanthrope as I already am, I'm still convinced there is at least a very small minority left of humanity that is actually genuine. However, make it below five out of a hundred percent. I do agree on angels being douchebags though, if they were real at least. But as I said, the true angels are your closest friends.
Old 12-08-2019, 04:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I don't think David Icke is a bad man. He suffers with Rheumatoid Arthritis, so the pain may be showing on his face. The way he holds himself is also effected.

I think he speaks a lot of truth. I don't know about all of it, but as he says himself, if he's not sure about something, put it on the back burner for or until another time.

I enjoyed the piece he did in Australia with the aborigine people.

I still doubt him. He says stuff like that our political leaders are lizard men disguised as humans. That's a rather hard one to grasp...
Old 12-08-2019, 05:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Why do so many people give credit to their guides or guardian angels whenever something positive happens to their lives? Fact is, the true angels aren't your invisible buddies watching over you. Rather, they are the real friends that are there for you when you need them. Those who go through great lengths to help you out. Those who give you their unconditional support. Such people deserve the title of 'true angels' because let's be honest, your own so-called guardian angel or guides don't care about you and your well-being. So the next time whenever a genuine person helps you out, don't give credit to any god or angel. Only give credit to THAT person. Don't assume that it was the works of invisible beings, because it simply wasn't.

I've had visitation from angels so I wouldnt say that they don't exist however I do find it hard to connect with them during my waking hours.
Old 12-08-2019, 05:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Calling disbelief a belief is like calling bald a hairstyle
Old 12-08-2019, 05:39 PM
Master
Quote:
I still doubt him. He says stuff like that our political leaders are lizard men disguised as humans. That's a rather hard one to grasp...

Yes, the lizard thing is a big one. But who knows, the stuff I believe in now wasn't even on my radar a few years ago.
Old 12-08-2019, 06:30 PM
Master
I envy those whom are able to communicate with angels.
Old 12-08-2019, 06:30 PM
Master
Quote:

Can you prove they are not lizards?

If you think about it, this is probably why we have so many diverse beliefs.

Hard to prove or disapprove of something no one can see.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Closed Thread