Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 31-07-2019, 01:47 AM
Pathfinder

hot flashes

Hey everyone , this may be a female thing ,but i get hotflashes , More at nightvi eake up &hav to turn my air on cool, I've went to the doc & of coarse can't find why I'm having them they tell me it menapase didn't spell it right, i didn't like taking the meds cause i started my period , so i flushed them , the cool air feels good on me , but is it some kind of a spiritually thing? there's a lot of intelligent ppl on here i hope u can help me.
Old 16-08-2019, 04:42 PM
Proteus

Ask for a message to come through regarding this through dreams - the reason being is that whilst in the non physical you will be away from sense data - which, here seems to be the cause for concern.

There the messages can come through, free of influence from your physical 'distortions', as you perceive.
Old 16-08-2019, 06:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn infinity
Hey everyone , this may be a female thing ,but i get hotflashes , More at nightvi eake up &hav to turn my air on cool, I've went to the doc & of coarse can't find why I'm having them they tell me it menapase didn't spell it right, i didn't like taking the meds cause i started my period , so i flushed them , the cool air feels good on me , but is it some kind of a spiritually thing? there's a lot of intelligent ppl on here i hope u can help me.
Hey there...here is what I would say:

If you are not yet menopausal, I would recommend low daily doses of Vitex (like, 80 mg/day in a capsule) for PMS symptoms and mood regulation. This is safe and effective for any woman having periods.

If you are perimenopausal and experiencing hot flashes, Black Cohosh is recommended, in addition to higher doses of Vitex. I would not take Isoflavones or Dong Quai until you are officially in menopause (no periods for a year).

If you are menopausal, then Black Cohosh, Isoflavones, Dong Quai, and Vitex Berry are the key items, in appropriate doses, to relieve symptoms.

Whichever applies to you, these have been proven over the centuries to be hugely helpful to most women -- so I hope they help you as well & that you feel better.

One other thing...it's really harmful to other people (especially men and boys) and also to animals of all kinds, to flush meds with hormones into the water supply. There is no way to get them out.

Also, it's bad to toss them in the rubbish bin too, but perhaps it's the slightly lesser of 2 evils...

Best thing is to return them to your pharmacy dispensary and ask them to dispose of the unused meds. They will incinerate them safely.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 16-08-2019, 06:22 PM
Master
If you Google menopause/spirituality there's a few things come up.