Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-12-2018, 03:27 PM
Pathfinder

Do all signs come from guides/angels?

If no, who else can send signs to us?
Old 02-12-2018, 07:06 PM
Suspended
Guide

No, there are also demons, you may hear them called with the name "low-vibration entities", if I am not mistaken, this is how new age imovement is calling them.Last night I had an OBE and I met two beings, the first one had a humanoid shape and it tried to catch me, I felt its intentions.The other being was a girl, her name was "Amanda" ( she told me ) and she was there to help me, anyway, I am very skeptical, why? Every single time I met a deamon in my dreams, and I've met many, there's no natural light, everywhere is darkeness, there's only artificial light.So, there was a complete darkness in this OBE that I had last night, even more, "Amanda" was surrounded by darkness too.There was no light, only artificial light, so, I don't buy that she was there to help me, maybe to trick me.So, think about your nightmares, now, next time when you meet an entity or more, look for clues ( no natural light, only artificial light, darkness everywhere and so on ).

Some years ago I had an accident, then, I tried to seek help at a bar, there I was welcomed by the seller, but next to her, at one feat distance, there where three demons, their faces where black and melting down, they where laughing at me, laughing because I was so close to die, I "fell" from a moving train... Everything I said it's true... but people still don't believe me... The seller was a normal human being, but she was really scared ( I had blood on my face )... so my mind could not play tricks to me because she was normal but the other three were not, they were demons, I ran away without even thinking to ask for help...
Old 02-12-2018, 08:02 PM
Guide

In my experience most signs are from the spirits of departed loved ones. At least that's how it is for me. Certainly guides and angels can send signs too.
Old 03-12-2018, 03:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPearl
If no, who else can send signs to us?

Most signs are from your Guardian angels, they work in tandem with and not limited to spirit, your deceased relatives and loved ones. If you have connections to other constellations planets, there can be higher level helpers, also the fairy kingdom if you are in alignment to it, archangels and angels that are not your guardian angels can also help with signs. Oh I nearly forgot your higher self (your angel mind) and the Universe (God).

Please note that lower vibration entitities can only get involved if your vibration is low, protect yourself with a strong golden light if you ever feel weak in this area.
Old 06-12-2018, 11:31 PM
Newbie ;)

I found out that the most signs I am getting for important choices or lessons in my life are coming from within myself and from my body. For example: My university had an exchange program and I was going trough the list of cities I wanted to go. Then suddenly a name caught my eye and I felt a chill (not a negative chill like when you are scared) down my spine and a 'click' feeling deep within me. That is when I knew I should go there. Ran for the office and signed up and had the best time of my life.
Old 08-12-2018, 09:09 AM
Seeker

I would posit there are infinite types of entities and forces, good, neutral and evil. Perhaps anyone can send you a message.

Oh, and I dont think we have guardian angels.
Old 08-12-2018, 05:04 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Please note that lower vibration entitities can only get involved if your vibration is low, protect yourself with a strong golden light if you ever feel weak in this area.

How do you do this?
Old 08-12-2018, 09:12 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira

Thats not true, and I speak from experience. Lower vibration entities can get to you regardless of your emotional state.
Old 09-12-2018, 05:05 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Struggler
Thats not true, and I speak from experience. Lower vibration entities can get to you regardless of your emotional state.
I agree, you can be in a higher state and lower entities can still try to do something to try and get to you.
Old 10-12-2018, 07:31 PM
mindanalyzer

A large percentage of the dreams and visions that I have had with normal looking people turn out to be not what it appears. I would see a normal looking person or even someone appearing to be a dead relative, and then I start having this gut feeling that there is more to the picture... I start praying to myself and invoking the name of Jesus and these normal people would start morphing and show the way they really are. Other times I would meet unfamiliar people but I do not have this wrong feeling, so I interact in a normal manner

Nowadays I am not having these sort of dreams or at less I am unable to recall them

PS: I have had a couple of dreams with my long dead father and he shows as he was late 30's or early 40s; He does not talk to me but only moves his head to say yes or no. I believe that this is really the spirit of my father because the day that he died I had this very same vision (in a half asleep/half awaken state) and my mother has also dreamed of him in exactly the same manner. Somehow he does not speak