Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-08-2019, 09:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
You seriously underestimate other people. One day they will pay you back. Stop playing stupid mind games with me.

Your playing mind games with yourself Honza. I'm definitely not guilty
Old 15-08-2019, 12:21 PM
Master
I think I heard Eckhart Tolle saying that he had a vision of a book with the name Eckhart Tolle on it, that's when he decided to change his name.
Old 15-08-2019, 12:33 PM
Master

Meister Eckhart also spelled Eckard, Eccard. Meister means "the Master."

Dominican preacher, theologian and mystic, born about 1260 at Hochheim, near Gotha; died in 1327 at Cologne. He made his philosophical and theological studies in the Dominican Order. Although a profound mystic he was also an able man of affairs, admirably manifesting the spirit of his order by uniting throughout his career great activity with contemplation. After a period of teaching he was made, in 1298, prior of the Dominican convent at Erfurt and vicar-provincial of Thuringia.

Eckhart Tolle.
Eckhart is a spiritual teacher and author who was born in Germany in 1948 and educated at the Universities of London and Cambridge.

Two different people
Old 15-08-2019, 02:54 PM
Master
*I'm sure after his namesake, the one who this thread is about Eckhart Tolle's already got his own thread anyway, lets not go there again! That was plenty long enough.
Old 16-08-2019, 06:45 AM
Master

What we plant in the soil of contemplation, we shall reap in the harvest of action.
Old 17-08-2019, 08:17 AM
Master

There exists only the present instant... a Now which always and without end is itself new. There is no yesterday nor any tomorrow, but only Now, as it was a thousand years ago and as it will be a thousand years hence.
Old 17-08-2019, 03:20 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
There exists only the present instant... a Now which always and without end is itself new. There is no yesterday nor any tomorrow, but only Now, as it was a thousand years ago and as it will be a thousand years hence.

What are you talking about?

Everybody knows that today is tomorrow's yesterday.

He dipped the pen into the ink and then faltered for just a second. A tremor had gone through his bowels. To mark the paper was the decisive act. In small clumsy letters he wrote: April 4th, 1984