Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 24-08-2019, 04:13 PM
Pathfinder

Horse Biting Right Thumb (Suicide Trigger Warning)

Hey everyone,

It's been awhile since I've posted on here. I have animal dreams pretty frequently, and sometimes I'm alright at getting the gist of the meaning myself. But I'm dealing with a pretty stressful situation right now and I had a dream last night that I am hoping some folks may be able to shed some light on.

Here goes:

I am in some sort of large building, like a barn or something (I can't make it out). There is a huge brown horse with a black mane laying down. It still towers over me, even laying down. Its head is to my right, it's hips to my left. I'm petting it when it turns it's large head and bites my right thumb. I try to extract my hand, and it's teeth shift to biting harder down the entire length of my thumb. I have a feeling that this horse is sentient and is doing this on purpose. It hurts a lot but when I try to pull my hand out, it bites harder. I'm afraid that I'm going to lose my thumb and I hear a voice in my head saying "It won't break" (meaning my thumb). So I calm down for a moment and the horse's bite lessens a bit but is still there. I cycle through this a few times, of trying to pull away, it biting harder, relaxing and it biting less severely. Meanwhile, the horse is looking at me with anger in it's eyes. The whole time, standing off to the left side is a friend of mine whom I perceive to be pretty spiritually connected, but with whom I have also had a bit of a strained relationship with recently (for reasons unknown to me... she blocked my phone number w/o telling me why and when I tried to talk to her she pretended she just "changed her number"). Anyway, she's standing there, near the butt/hips of the horse (to the left) and she is glaring at me with her arms crossed. She is looking at me like I deserve what is happening and like I did something wrong. Anyway, I'm finally able to get free from the horse and I move away from it.

In the next part of the dream, this little girl I know (the toddler daughter of some friends of mine) is standing from a great height. I am walking through a city when I hear her voice. I look up and see her standing behind a balcony railing of a tall building. Down below are her parents and a small crowd of people, watching her with fear and worry. I run to the building and sprint up the stairs. As I'm going up, I hear her speaking (in an oddly adult voice) that she is committing suicide because ... something about her sister taking her attention away and drawing pictures about killing her. (She doesn't have a little sister in real life, and she lives in a very safe place with no tall buildings. I think it's less about her literally, and more symbolism). Anyway, I get to the door outside the balcony and I try to open it quietly because I don't want her to freak out and jump. Only, when I look, I am too late. She is already on the outside of the railing and she lets go. I hear the crowd scream. I slam the door and cry hysterically.

Thoughts?
Old 08-09-2019, 07:39 AM
Newbie ;)

So I wondered whether ‘horse’ might represent drugs as it’s a slang name for heroin. It’s huge, and something you’d (unwillingly) give your right hand for. It won’t break. Your friend has fallen out with you over the horse?

The little girl is shouting at you from a great height. It’s this something to do with having or not having children? It’s an important thing for you but you feel as though you are powerless in the situation. The sister thing is interesting. Do you have a sister in real life that is ‘drawing pictures’ , misrepresenting you or your life in this regard and either causing or making the situation worse? Maybe it would be ‘suicide’ to consider it but it’s something you have strong or conflicted feelings about (or both)?

Anwhere close?

It’s obviously a powerful dream due to whatever the situation is that you’re going through right now, but dreams can’t hurt you, have no fear!
Old 08-09-2019, 05:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteFlight
Hey everyone,

It's been awhile since I've posted on here. I have animal dreams pretty frequently, and sometimes I'm alright at getting the gist of the meaning myself. But I'm dealing with a pretty stressful situation right now and I had a dream last night that I am hoping some folks may be able to shed some light on.

Here goes:

I am in some sort of large building, like a barn or something (I can't make it out). There is a huge brown horse with a black mane laying down. It still towers over me, even laying down. Its head is to my right, it's hips to my left. I'm petting it when it turns it's large head and bites my right thumb. I try to extract my hand, and it's teeth shift to biting harder down the entire length of my thumb. I have a feeling that this horse is sentient and is doing this on purpose. It hurts a lot but when I try to pull my hand out, it bites harder. I'm afraid that I'm going to lose my thumb and I hear a voice in my head saying "It won't break" (meaning my thumb). So I calm down for a moment and the horse's bite lessens a bit but is still there. I cycle through this a few times, of trying to pull away, it biting harder, relaxing and it biting less severely. Meanwhile, the horse is looking at me with anger in it's eyes. The whole time, standing off to the left side is a friend of mine whom I perceive to be pretty spiritually connected, but with whom I have also had a bit of a strained relationship with recently (for reasons unknown to me... she blocked my phone number w/o telling me why and when I tried to talk to her she pretended she just "changed her number"). Anyway, she's standing there, near the butt/hips of the horse (to the left) and she is glaring at me with her arms crossed. She is looking at me like I deserve what is happening and like I did something wrong. Anyway, I'm finally able to get free from the horse and I move away from it.

In the next part of the dream, this little girl I know (the toddler daughter of some friends of mine) is standing from a great height. I am walking through a city when I hear her voice. I look up and see her standing behind a balcony railing of a tall building. Down below are her parents and a small crowd of people, watching her with fear and worry. I run to the building and sprint up the stairs. As I'm going up, I hear her speaking (in an oddly adult voice) that she is committing suicide because ... something about her sister taking her attention away and drawing pictures about killing her. (She doesn't have a little sister in real life, and she lives in a very safe place with no tall buildings. I think it's less about her literally, and more symbolism). Anyway, I get to the door outside the balcony and I try to open it quietly because I don't want her to freak out and jump. Only, when I look, I am too late. She is already on the outside of the railing and she lets go. I hear the crowd scream. I slam the door and cry hysterically.

Thoughts?

I hope that you see this, it's quite a complex dream to understand on the surface but isn't at all difficult t0 understand. This is the meaning, of course, accept it as one of many possible meanings or reject it altogether. This may sound a bit harsh though.

These two dreams are interlinked. The first part has you near a horse which represents your speed of movement towards your life purpose and destiny. We see the horse lying down and it isn't doing what it is purposed to be doing. Then the horse (yours actually) is angry and bites your thumb denoting that you should take action concerning this. The more you withdraw, the harder it bites. The "friend" is a sort of guide who is tasked with helping you move towards your goal, the purpose you were born and created, yet you are sitted and not making any headway.

The second part shows a for telling of "possible events to come" as an outcome of your current actions as has been shown in dream. The little girl represents your destiny, and we see that she (your destiny) has been greatly restricted. She commits suicide or your destiny seeks a release from this restriction in a wholly different way.

If you will accept this piece of advice, that would be great. Return to the Creator, and find out why you are here on this earth. I am not directing you to my Christian beliefs, or to Buddhist beliefs, or to any other beliefs whatsoever. I am just reminding you of your inner yearning to know the Truth first hand, and that Truth Is in the hands and bossom of the Creator. Many belief systems are out there, but the one that works for you at this time is the inner yearning from your heart; Whom or Whatsoever made me, why am I here? What am I supposed to do now? What Is the meaning of all this? It is that heart to heart with All-That-Is/Truth/Tao and getting a tangible response to run with. This is whats going to get you on your horse and run your race.

Regards.
Old 09-09-2019, 11:20 AM
Seeker

The thumb maybe symolises that you don't have any grip on a situation. The more you resist the more painfull it get, but it won't break. Maybe you won't break up with someone? (friendship?)

The tall building reaches high into the sky, maybe it is symbolic for something spiritual. The suicide girl wants some attention i think. But you pannick. I also agree the dreams are connected.