Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-08-2019, 01:44 AM

Twin flame or alien, please, your opinion

I am a new member of this Forum and read some stories of different people who met TFs and compared their stories to mine. So, some physical processes in the body, synchronities, kundalini that I had it too.

I have yet never come across the stories containing idea of alien mind. So, the days before I met this person, I saw a dream, where my relative is sleeping under big green flying sauser, inside of this emerald green saucer there were big black spheres and suddenly I saw my relative said that it was intellectual nuts. This dream looks like a trip story, but there is some important detail. My relative's name and the name of some , let it be X person, is the same. So, it was just an indication in a dream that I will meet mysterious person that will have the exact name as my relative has. But the another detail is a flying saucer...
When I woke up from this dream, I feel that was an odd absurd vision, however, after some days I became obsessed with the idea of alien presence, and just in couple of days I saw this person.

To be honest, I thought this person was somehow connected to aliens, or hybrid, but my voice of reason resisted to this idea because it was SO INCREDIBLE to think that it was a real alien, just nonsense. I didn't heard NOTHING about Twin Flames and symptoms. Whenever I was around him, I felt extreme heat, disturbance of mind, I felt that it was Him. He interrupted my thoughts, I blamed him of this in my mind. Yet one more, I discovered that I loose myself, that I loose my identity, I changed the tone of my voice, and my voice became like the tone of his voice. I started to believe in aliens, I thought Him was one of them. Because I was sure he was stealing my consiousness, and I felt the presense of him in minutes before his coming.

So, what I suppose that this dream about flying saucer is the sign... I ve never dreamt about extraterrestrials, very rare, but I was always tolerant to the idea of their existence.

May be...if he is a Twin, he must seen a similar dream about me with those flying elements, who knows.

If TF is not a fantasy (I am almost believe it to be true) how can be TF and aliens be connected? Who else took a TF for an alien? Because there are more questions than answers.
Old 22-08-2019, 03:49 PM
Ascender

I am going to respond to both of your threads here. You said in your other thread you don't know which side to choose. Well who says you have to choose a side? Just look into different views, see what you relate to and what you don't. Why is there a need to choose a side?

Maybe you should look into the alien love bite/ dark side of cupid, look up Eva Lorgen. Loosing yourself, having your thoughts taken over, change of voice, obsessive thoughts, someone stealing your consciousness... this sounds like possession to me. Sounds dangerous... why would you want to let someone or something else control and take over your temple (your body, mind and soul)? That's not something I would ever be willing to do.
Old 22-08-2019, 10:07 PM

Thank you dear for your advice and the book of E. Lorgen.

I would like to add, that these symptoms are gone the exact time when I saw this person the last time. But when I just think about all this situation, I am just curious, what it was to be, because there can be no rational explanation. So, I actually didn't experience telepathy sessions in my life, I can't say if my thoughts are read or not.

But...just the presence of this person changes me to extent that I feel like I am completely another person, another soul. Just curious, HOW IT WORKS. I found the theory of Twin Flames and now prefer to apply this theory to my case.

Thank you much!
Old 23-08-2019, 12:35 AM
Ascender

It's worth reading into, she talks about both soul connections that are manufactured by ETs and real soul connections that experience interference by ETs.
What happened to me was that through the course of starting my tf journey and awakening, my third eye opened... this enabled contact with ETs through telepathy.
Old 23-08-2019, 09:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
It's worth reading into, she talks about both soul connections that are manufactured by ETs and real soul connections that experience interference by ETs.
What happened to me was that through the course of starting my tf journey and awakening, my third eye opened... this enabled contact with ETs through telepathy.

Hi,

I do telepathic conversations with an ET who is in my soul family. He is part of a group involved with supporting human evolution.

My twin's higher self is very involved in my life. That stimulated my awakening and tf journey as well.

I also do a lot in the way of telepathic research as well as soul bond connections. Many years ago when this started for me I read a lot of books on it. Since that time I have had enough experiences to write my own book.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 23-08-2019, 01:54 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I do telepathic conversations with an ET who is in my soul family. He is part of a group involved with supporting human evolution.

My twin's higher self is very involved in my life. That stimulated my awakening and tf journey as well.

I also do a lot in the way of telepathic research as well as soul bond connections. Many years ago when this started for me I read a lot of books on it. Since that time I have had enough experiences to write my own book.

John

Hi John,

How did you first start communicating with the ET in your soul family? I feel the same with the group that communicates with me, like they are my real and true soul family.

I used to sense my twin's higher self quite a bit. During our separation, I shut a lot of that type of stuff down so I could move on. Since his return, I have began to experience sensing him and the telepathy with him again.

That is fascinating that you were able to write a book. Do you use any techniques to communication telepathically with them or do you just talk to them? What are your opinions on soul connections after all that communication? What do you think the purpose of them is?
Old 23-08-2019, 06:37 PM
Master
Hi,

I have not actually written that book yet.

May I say that my understanding about true soul families was validated at this forum by some one who channeled AA Michael. It is a very long 12 page thread. However you can locate that information.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=123132

There is a lot of discussion in that thread about telepathy as well. I would suggect browsing the thread and reading what you are drawn to.

I started communicating with my soul family ET, we chose the name Adolf for him, after I read some thing on the First Contact ET race called the Yahyel. There are 8 highly evolved ET races with DNA like humans(long story). The Yahyel have been selected as humanities advisors. Some time around the year 2030 their presence will become better known. The central idea is that we have soul family incarnated in this race and that we can connect/contact them and assist them with their efforts for human evolution. I sense your ET connection is authentic. That they are this race of ETs I speak about.

My actual life plan was devised by my twin soul's higher self. That is how deeply I am involved with this soul bond. I do telepathy every day with my twin however we have not actually seen each other in over 20 years.

I was actually given divine guidance for how to do telepathy with others. My point of view on soul bonds/connections is that they awaken us to higher levels of spiritual understanding and awareness.

John

Old 24-08-2019, 10:18 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I have not actually written that book yet.

May I say that my understanding about true soul families was validated at this forum by some one who channeled AA Michael. It is a very long 12 page thread. However you can locate that information.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=123132

There is a lot of discussion in that thread about telepathy as well. I would suggect browsing the thread and reading what you are drawn to.

I started communicating with my soul family ET, we chose the name Adolf for him, after I read some thing on the First Contact ET race called the Yahyel. There are 8 highly evolved ET races with DNA like humans(long story). The Yahyel have been selected as humanities advisors. Some time around the year 2030 their presence will become better known. The central idea is that we have soul family incarnated in this race and that we can connect/contact them and assist them with their efforts for human evolution. I sense your ET connection is authentic. That they are this race of ETs I speak about.

My actual life plan was devised by my twin soul's higher self. That is how deeply I am involved with this soul bond. I do telepathy every day with my twin however we have not actually seen each other in over 20 years.

I was actually given divine guidance for how to do telepathy with others. My point of view on soul bonds/connections is that they awaken us to higher levels of spiritual understanding and awareness.

John

Thanks for the link. I am reading through the thread, it is taking me a while to get through it, but I am getting a lot from it:)
Do you know anything about the Yahyel? Do you know which star system they are from? I suspect I have connections with at least 2 or 3 different ET races.
Learning to communicate with them has been a slow process for me due to several blocks I suppose. Learning to trust myself and them. I'm not one to immediately trust another (whether they be a human, ET or spirit). I have also seen some negative things so I am slow to trust. Their messages were confirmed to me and I have not found any reason to think they are not positive. That experience was as real to me as any other conversation I have had in the 3D though.
Old 24-08-2019, 11:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Thanks for the link. I am reading through the thread, it is taking me a while to get through it, but I am getting a lot from it:)
Do you know anything about the Yahyel? Do you know which star system they are from? I suspect I have connections with at least 2 or 3 different ET races.
Learning to communicate with them has been a slow process for me due to several blocks I suppose. Learning to trust myself and them. I'm not one to immediately trust another (whether they be a human, ET or spirit). I have also seen some negative things so I am slow to trust. Their messages were confirmed to me and I have not found any reason to think they are not positive. That experience was as real to me as any other conversation I have had in the 3D though.

Hi,

I do not know much about the Yahyel technically speaking. I just finished my weekly session with Adolf my Yahyel contact. These sessions are telepathically attended by my twin Marion, one of my neighbor's daughter Sophie, her psychic friend Denise, and a younger neighbor's girl I do not know that well. Here is a link about the Yahyel which you may find helpful.
https://theyahyel.com/

For sure there are what we see as negative things going on with some ETs. Like so many things in humanity, there is a great deal of diversity. My understanding is that there are exactly 8 ET races with DNA like humans who are benovalent. That understanding was also validated in the thread you are reading by AA Michael. It does not surprise me you would be involved with 2-3 other ET races. There sure are enough of them here and involved with us.

It is always best to discern who to trust in your own way. For there are degrees of awareness with beliefs which may or may not support where you need to be.

John