Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 19-08-2019, 08:19 AM
Master
Now don't get me wrong everyone is allowed their own opinion, everyone - so having said that and there are so many differences and people saying things towards God. maybe the website should have an 'anger towards god page' - then!!! also when registering you could have an extra question are you angry towards god yes/no - and if you select yes you could be directed straight to the page where all angry ones can exchange conversions and share a cup of tea.

Then the rest of us can get on with it what this site was designed for to learn and teach spirituallity and appreciate the gift of life, and just 'get on with it' and stop moaning..
Old 19-08-2019, 09:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Then the rest of us can get on with it what this site was designed for to learn and teach spirituallity and appreciate the gift of life, and just 'get on with it' and stop moaning
There's a place called the sanctuary on this forum for peaceful discussion. The rest is a free for all within site rules. As it should be imo. It's no good hiding or pretending the truth "good" or "bad" isn't there. Or hiding and pretending we don't have negative feelings. Talk it out I say. A problem shared is a problem halved and all that.
Old 19-08-2019, 07:18 PM
Master
Its just me verses the world on this then, on thoughts on anger towards God - I read a bit today about what was mentioned in this thread before referring to david icke - moon and aliens - no wonder people get thrown off track with God and spirituality - but I know what ive seen and witnessed with spirit and I'm not budging on my faith.

So in my Senior years, I stand firm tomorrow wait for the fall out on here, with my pot plant in one hand and trowel in the other...... Someones got to bring a smile to the place - I just wonder what random worldwide people browsing think of all the mixed up comments here on this thread... Anyway Ive had my say.
Old 19-08-2019, 07:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Someones got to bring a smile to the place

What?! "laying bricks in the toilet" didn't do it for you. Good belly laugh I got from that one
Old 19-08-2019, 07:32 PM
Master
I got the bricks in the toilet, now what?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 19-08-2019, 07:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I got the bricks in the toilet, now what?

Well, you could use "laying bricks in the toilet" to make someone else laugh maybe