Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-02-2013, 08:33 AM
Master
Lovely and positive response, as always Sparrow....many blessings
Old 23-02-2013, 03:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
Lovely and positive response, as always Sparrow....many blessings

If I may echo Dragonfly's response ... I do so with blessings also

Thank you dear Sparrow for all that you share

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 23-02-2013, 03:23 PM
Deactivated Account

MU ~

just a thought, perhaps instead of contradicting and objecting to that which Sparrow has shared here, in his thread... you might want to start a thread of your own , to share your own revelations, thoughts, etc, as it seems your intentions are just to disrupt the flow here ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 23-02-2013, 03:53 PM
Master
~Many blessings to all of us
who do our very best to illuminate the beautiful values
that bind us all together within the divine and cosmic landscape
through which we celebrate our finest qualities of spirit.~

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 23-02-2013, 07:53 PM
MU!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
MU ~

just a thought, perhaps instead of contradicting and objecting to that which Sparrow has shared here, in his thread... you might want to start a thread of your own , to share your own revelations, thoughts, etc, as it seems your intentions are just to disrupt the flow here ?
My intent is to find out if this self-named spirit guide has any validity or not.

If you have anything evidential about her, I would certainly enjoy reviewing it.

If you feel the need, start a thread and I will happily join in.
Old 23-02-2013, 08:11 PM
MU!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
You are invited to give gratitude to dear Amethyst for such aforementioned site, for I place no ownership upon it, or its committed efforts and very loving intention of purpose.

You remain unimpressed. Very well then, let it be so to the fullness of your loving intention. However, understand I have no dribble of interest in impressing you, for one can quite easily bring value to others lives without such gratifications, as I have long demonstrated.

The only thing you have demonstrated as far as I can see is a proclivity to spill out New Age lines of variant love-life phrases swathed in Heavenly Blue-like test.

You're good at that but the problem keeps coming back, outside of being a decent orator, what substance are you?

Do you claim to be an etherean? Are you working through a known and tested medium?

Or are you someone who one day decided to cloak themselves in a website and fantasy and self-proclaimed "spirit" powers to grab a few headlines in a forum filled with people who buy full load into this stuff?

Right now, since you provide no evidence, and no one else does either, MU!!'s going with the latter.

I would happily answer your other objections to MU!!...when you love-light- share the same honor of answering mine.

But I'm not going to hold my earthly breath.

Old 23-02-2013, 08:27 PM
MU!!

Quote:
Blessings.

From where? For what?

Quote:
Quite so; you miss numerous things, apparently. First of which is the harmonious respectful etiquette we have managed to thus far sustain in this particular thread.

Which shields you from harmonious direct lines of questioning of your validity to teach anyone anything?

This is one of many problems people have with you and I use "people" in the plural purposefully. You want to rely on "harmony" and other fluff instead of providing the basic substances such as "Who the heck are you and with what validity do you "teach"?

Without those answers, "harmony" is another word for "don't look behind the curtains ant the Great Oz-Sparrow.

Quote:
It is an intimate personal sharing done through mutual individual exchange, where the sacredness of one another’s heart wisdom is acknowledged and respected. We do not tend to impose ourselves and our opinions upon one another here, regardless how ‘authoritive’ we feel ourselves to be. I understand there are other threads within this community for you to indulge yourself with that particular approach.

Yeah, I have been introduced into the "exit my playground, leave my ball"
approach already. Might be the best thing to do.

Because if all this thread is is a flight of mutual fantasies, and people get off on that, then just admit it, I'll leave and we'll go our separate ways. But that's not what is going on.

You're passing out "information" on aliens and afterlife and all sorts of things as if you are an authority. You're not at least not in any Silver Birch or Red Cloud or Chlorine fashion, that is absolutely the case.

Quote:
The colour of text and, what you flatteringly deem a fancy signature (and thank you kindly), does in no way support or declare my good self as any sort of ‘guru’ or similar distinction of likeness. Why you would support a mindset that one would fancy themselves as a guru because of a colour preference, or the name of their soul group is a perplexing judgement indeed.

Then use plain black text b/c this Heavenly blue stuff is hard as heck to respond to much less the eyestrain.

But you knew that since you are an elite Sparrow, right?

Old 23-02-2013, 08:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:

You remain unimpressed. Very well then, let it be so to the fullness of your loving intention. However, understand I have no dribble of interest in impressing you, for one can quite easily bring value to others lives without such gratifications, as I have long demonstrated.

Sparrow, I do love your way with words , " no dribble of interest" lol !

Expect Miracles !

Old 23-02-2013, 08:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by MU!!
My intent is to find out if this self-named spirit guide has any validity or not.

If you have anything evidential about her, I would certainly enjoy reviewing it.

If you feel the need, start a thread and I will happily join in.

MU... I do not feel the need to start a thread... I am quite happy here

Have you read all of Sparrow's posts ? I think perhaps if you would have, you would find answers to some of your questions. And this is beginning to sound like an interrogation, in my humble opinion. Sparrow does not need to prove anything to you...

this questioning for example ... is ridiculous !

Quote:
Blessings.

originally posted by MU "From where? For what? "

blessings to you ,MU .. and I am not going to answer, from where or for what ...

Expect Miracles !

Old 23-02-2013, 08:52 PM
MU!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
MU... I do not feel the need to start a thread... I am quite happy here

Have you read all of Sparrow's posts ? I think perhaps if you would have, you would find answers to some of your questions. And this is beginning to sound like an interrogation, in my humble opinion. Sparrow does not need to prove anything to you...

this questioning for example ... is ridiculous !

originally posted by MU "From where? For what? "

blessings to you ,MU .. and I am not going to answer, from where or for what ...
You see, this is the main problem. Sparrow threadians want to be acclaimed as "spiritual" without generating any evidence of having any authority whatsoever to do so.

I'm Jesus Incarnate. There. I one-upped you and what are you going to say? I have as much evidence as you do.

Look, if you want to play at spiritual, fine, everyone likes a good show but don't sit around and even begin to think that you and yours are in any way sort or form to be likened unto the spirits of Independent Direct Voice, of the physical mediums, of those who provide indisputable evidence of the continuity of soul, of their and our eternal existence, of the human-spirit communication potential.

You're not there or anywhere near there.

You're playing games and thinking text colors overstep reality.

So I will leave you and sparrow and the others to your La La Land and when you transition, and you will, to the lower realms, remember that MU!! said "See that muck you're in? You put yourself there with all your deception, diversion and false knowledge."

See you later.

MU!!