Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 04-03-2012, 07:54 AM
Knower
Angel Cards?

Yesterday day I got a set of cards called Angel cards. I believe them to be like Tarot cards but not sure.

Could anyone give me more information? If it helps I'll post a picture?
I know there are four suits:
-Pagiel's suit of heart's desire angels
-suit of mystical animal guides
-Seraphiel's suit of soul purpose angels
- Suit of sacred hallows light tools
Old 05-03-2012, 11:13 AM
Knower
Can anyone give any insights onto Angel cards? has anyone tried them or heard of them?
Old 05-03-2012, 02:01 PM
Knower
What kind of angel cards did you get? :)
Old 05-03-2012, 06:27 PM
Knower
They are called heart and soul angel cards, There in a little pink book that when opened has the cards on the left side and a little book on the right
Old 05-03-2012, 06:55 PM
Super Moderator
My favorite cards are my angel cards. I am unfamiliar with the type you got. I would read your little book and just practice the spreads and get to know them. Google them see what you get. once your comfy get some guinee pigs and see where they take you. There is a reason you were drawn to them enjoy them.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:50 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
My favorite cards are my angel cards. I am unfamiliar with the type you got. I would read your little book and just practice the spreads and get to know them. Google them see what you get. once your comfy get some guinee pigs and see where they take you. There is a reason you were drawn to them enjoy them.

Ok! Thanks I'll try that
Old 05-03-2012, 09:09 PM
Enya

I've got these. They're not traditional tarot at all, although perhaps their structure is influenced by it in some ways. Personally, I threw away the book because the descriptions didn't match what I got from the images. I'd advise you to sit with each card in turn, gaze at the image and ask yourself what it is telling you. Then practice with one card a day or up to three/four cards a day for a particular focus and see what you get.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:49 AM
Sandoz13

Angel cards are great! Even though I am an experienced Tarot reader, and love studying tarot, I find that I have an easier time doing accurate readings for myself using Angel cards:) My favorite deck is the Angel Therapy deck by Doreen Virtue. I have all her decks but I find that deck to be the one I connect with most. I am definitely going to check out the heart and soul deck you have. :)
Old 08-03-2012, 07:11 AM
Knower
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandoz13
Angel cards are great! Even though I am an experienced Tarot reader, and love studying tarot, I find that I have an easier time doing accurate readings for myself using Angel cards:) My favorite deck is the Angel Therapy deck by Doreen Virtue. I have all her decks but I find that deck to be the one I connect with most. I am definitely going to check out the heart and soul deck you have. :)

Well I hope u find it x its by Angela McGerr should be in a pink book with cards one side and book the other :)
Old 01-05-2012, 03:23 AM
Angelz

Hazel,
I do professional Angel card readings and will say the Angel cards are very easy to work with and such a delight. I have never been able to get into traditional tarot even with the beautiful Law of Attraction deck I have. However, I do have all of Doreen Virtue's decks and I can highly recommend them, she also just came out with an Angel Tarot deck and I am loving Tarot for the first time ever with these! If you have any questions about using the cards I am happy to answer them if I can :) I also am curious about this deck you have found, think I am going to have to look for it and see what the Angels tell me about it :) Thanks for sharing.