Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 26-12-2016, 08:30 PM
astralsuzy astralsuzy is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,115
 
It is true what dutchiexx says about it. It is a chemical that is produced naturally in the brain. I have read by taking another lot of that substance can be harmful. You can look it up by doing a google search and finding out about it. You could have a terrible experience taking that drug. You are likely to hallucinate and could have a hellish experience. You could be forced to wait for the drug to wear off to end the ap experience.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 27-12-2016, 10:36 AM
Baile Baile is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,044
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
It is true what dutchiexx says about it.
I honestly feel it's important to reply to this. It doesn't much matter what he says about DMT as it relates to spiritual experience. He calls people "fools" and "dim." Spirituality is one step on the knowledge path, and two steps on the moral self-development path. Calling people fools and dim, simply for making the harmless and innocuous observations posted in this thread, indicates a sizable lack in moral self-wisdom. Furthermore, this is the same unhealthy spiritual imbalance I have observed in many individuals who use drugs as a means to attain spiritual experience. I believe there is a correlation, and that your previous comments and warnings pertaining to drugs are extremely important and very relevant to this thread and topic.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 27-12-2016, 12:02 PM
Glacier Serenade Glacier Serenade is offline
Knower
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 202
  Glacier Serenade's Avatar
I've caught my mum mentioning DMT a few times but not for AP so this sounds interesting. I won't go to the lengths of trying DMT for AP just yet as I've only attempted a few times but thanks for posting!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 29-12-2016, 03:08 AM
dutchiexx dutchiexx is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 423
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
It is true what dutchiexx says about it. It is a chemical that is produced naturally in the brain. I have read by taking another lot of that substance can be harmful. You can look it up by doing a google search and finding out about it. You could have a terrible experience taking that drug. You are likely to hallucinate and could have a hellish experience. You could be forced to wait for the drug to wear off to end the ap experience.

its physically not possible to take to much DMT at any given time because your consciousness literally gets pulled out of your body before you could ever over dose on it or take enough to cause you harm. also, there is no ill effects of long term usage of DMT, the proof is in the pudding, every single night your brain pumps out large amounts of DMT, if DMT was harmfull then we all would bge suffering from ill effects of DMT, but we dont, because its not harmfull.

your right in saying that some people may have a horrible experience, yes, they can experience the dark side, its like a void of nothingness and darkness, how ever, the ones who experience this usually fail to realize that they have control over there DMT experience. if they dont want a bad experience, simply dont allow it to be a bad experience, we have full control of these experiences.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 29-12-2016, 03:18 AM
dutchiexx dutchiexx is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 423
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I honestly feel it's important to reply to this. It doesn't much matter what he says about DMT as it relates to spiritual experience. He calls people "fools" and "dim." Spirituality is one step on the knowledge path, and two steps on the moral self-development path. Calling people fools and dim, simply for making the harmless and innocuous observations posted in this thread, indicates a sizable lack in moral self-wisdom. Furthermore, this is the same unhealthy spiritual imbalance I have observed in many individuals who use drugs as a means to attain spiritual experience. I believe there is a correlation, and that your previous comments and warnings pertaining to drugs are extremely important and very relevant to this thread and topic.



firstly, the person i called a dim fool was the one who decided to crack a joke about me reffering to me as a foolish dutchman...i simply gave him back what he gave me, it doesnt matter how spiritually advance i am, i am still human so ignorance and stupididity still rub me the wrong way.

secondly, im not sure as to how much clearer i can make my words. DMT IS NOT A DRUG, IT IS A NATURAL SUBSTANCE PRODUCED BY YOUR BRAIN WHEN YOU SLEEP AND WHEN YOU DIE. IT IS ALSO FOUND NATURALLY IN ALL MOST EVERY SINGLE PLANT IN THE WORLD.WHEN YOU MAKE DMT YOURSELF, YOU ARE NOT MAKING A DRUG, THERE IS NO OTHER ADDED CHEMICAL OR SUBSTANCE, IT IS PURE DMT WHEN YOU EXTRACT IT FROM PLANTS, THE DMT YOU EXTRACT FROM PLANTS IS 100% EXACTLY THE SAME STUFF THAT YOU TRIP OUT ON WHILE YOU SLEEP....DMT IS THE REASON WHY YOU LEAVE YOUR BODY EVERY SINGLE NIGHT AND BEGIN DREAMING....CONSUMING DMT THAT YOU EXTRACTED FROM A PLANT IS SIMPLY A WAY TO INDUCE A DREAM STATE OR ASTRAL PROJECT EXPERIENCE VERY QUCKLY AND EFFECTIVLEY.NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU THINK ITS A DRUG AND HOW BAD IT IS FOR YOU, THE TRUTH IS, YOU GET HIGH AS **** ON DMT AND HALLUCINATE EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, BOTTOM LINE.
YOU STILL WANT TO CALL IT A DRUG AND THINK ITS BAD TO DO DMT, BE MY GUESS, NOTHING MORE TO DISCUSS.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 29-12-2016, 03:29 AM
TheGlow TheGlow is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: outside the illusion
Posts: 1,357
  TheGlow's Avatar
Almost every drug comes from a natural substance. Pharmaceuticals come from either harvesting and refining them or synthesize them if that's easier/cheaper.
They are still drugs.

Watch the movie dmt it's a documentary all the folks from the study are twitchy and show effects of longterm drug use. Not saying it isn't perhaps useful in some ways, doses and cases but it's still a drug and as such has dangers and the potential to cause harm. Heck even water can kill you if you drink enough.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 29-12-2016, 04:07 AM
dutchiexx dutchiexx is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 423
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
Almost every drug comes from a natural substance. Pharmaceuticals come from either harvesting and refining them or synthesize them if that's easier/cheaper.
They are still drugs.

Watch the movie dmt it's a documentary all the folks from the study are twitchy and show effects of longterm drug use. Not saying it isn't perhaps useful in some ways, doses and cases but it's still a drug and as such has dangers and the potential to cause harm. Heck even water can kill you if you drink enough.


if u consider it a drug then every one us consumes this drug every night.you seem to only think its a drug because it can alter your state of mine, you also seem to think that all drugs are harmfull, this is simply not true, when you think of drugs, you usually think of drugs like meth, cocain, crack, speed ect.. DMT is not like any of them.there are literally thousands of things you can call a drug that are completely harmless and have great effects. that all drugs are bad. as with dmt, you physically can not take enough to kill you or harm you because you literally pass out and become not able to move your body, while on dmt you are not even aware of this physical reality at all.

the hazards of dmt is not up for discussion, there was only 1 resercher who has ever got permission from the government to do experiments with dmt on humans, this researcher has found that there is no ill effects from dmt at all.
our brains literally have receptors that are literally designed in such a way that dmt may bind to them and cause the out of body experience. dmt is 99.9% identical to serotonin.serotonin is a chemical released when relaxed that causes comfort and a general overall happy, good feeling.
like, you may consider a drug or anything else u want, the fact remains that it is not harmfull in anyway and this fact is not up for debate because this has already been proven and accepted by the researchers who tested dmt.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 29-12-2016, 10:18 AM
Podshell Podshell is online now
Guide
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 720
  Podshell's Avatar
The demonisation of useful natural substances is a concern as we are losing people knowlegable in administering them for the good~many people misuse and harm themselves~Pedlars of orthadox synthetics are held in high esteem yet many deaths result
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 29-12-2016, 10:21 AM
SlayerOfLight SlayerOfLight is online now
Guide
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 658
  SlayerOfLight's Avatar
Moral of the story: Don't do drugs kiddies.
__________________
Carry we who die in battle
Over land and sea
Across the rainbow bridge
To Valhalla
Odin is waiting for me!


Sleipnir - Manowar
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 29-12-2016, 10:54 AM
Baile Baile is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,044
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
firstly, the person i called a dim fool was the one who decided to crack a joke about me reffering to me as a foolish dutchman.
You need to delete your previous posts if you plan on misrepresenting what you actually said: "QUOTE=dutchiexx: well guys, i see many people are...well...'dim'"
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU THINK ITS A DRUG AND HOW BAD IT IS FOR YOU, THE TRUTH IS, YOU GET HIGH AS **** ON DMT AND HALLUCINATE EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, BOTTOM LINE.
Please stop yelling, we're having a dialogue here, not a fight. Something "that gets you high as..." and causes you to hallucinate, is in fact a drug. If anything, your relies are reinforcing what it is drugs tend to do to people - affect their ability to interrelate, honestly assess, and logically rationalize. Yes, DMT is a drug. And yes, it can be harmful. Is pot natural? Of course. Is it a drug many people misuse and abuse? Absolutely.

Last edited by Baile : 29-12-2016 at 01:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums