Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 21-11-2016, 03:27 PM
Experiencer

Is there proof ndes aren't deceptions by satan

if there is please tell me
Old 21-11-2016, 06:25 PM
Experiencer

Please answer
Old 21-11-2016, 07:03 PM
Guide
We cannot know for sure if they are deceptions by Satan or not. Fact is some NDEs seem to take on a Christian theme, but many others have a more universal theme, though rarely if never an Islamic theme.
Old 23-11-2016, 07:22 AM
Knower

Ask21771.

I have, what I believe to be pretty spot on proof, that near death experiences, can be and are highly influenced by dark spiritual beings
Even a NDE which includes the feeling of a highly loving location & the presence of What appears to be, highly loving spiritual beings communicating with them during the experience, can be a deceitful illusion created by dark beings.

Although I could not prove it to anyone, especially those that have experienced NDE'S.

To those that have read most of my very few post while I have been very happy to have been a member of this online community, well I say to you that yes I know that I have mentioned it before that I have experienced something that know one I have communicated with or read about through any media, has ever mentioned before, & it would just blow the mind of a first time experiencer of my experience as it has & still does do to my mind.....I know it may sound pompous or even all knowing & above others even. But I can assure you I wish it were not true....AND CONTINUES TO BE AN ON GOING 24/7 AWEFUL UNLOVING HINDERANCE TO ME.

What I have learnt does just not only apply to this thread subject but applies to & across all spiritual beliefs of humans.....you may believe it or not.

With honest respect & regards to everyone.
Neil
Old 23-11-2016, 08:29 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
W rarely if never an Islamic theme.
I think this is misrepresentation - I've read many Islam inclined NDEs
Old 23-11-2016, 08:32 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771
Is there proof ndes aren't deceptions by satan
There is no proof Satan exists. Can we prove that the analects of Confucius were not written by Father Christmas? No, but it is a ludicrous suggestion to make.
Old 23-11-2016, 01:12 PM
Master

The basic aspects of NDEs are broadly similar to all and this irrespective of age, sex, race, colour or creed, and they represent the most reliable 'evidence' of survival of the spirit that we have.

Virtually everyone who undergoes a NDE emerges a better person, more focused and determined to live right and make a difference in the world.
So a creative force not a destructive one.

Not only does it turn lives around and puts them back on the 'straight and narrow', it also turns atheists into believers! {The eminent Jung for example.} So hardly the work of darkness!

NDEs are valid, as are pre-death experiences/death bed visions, after death signs, and communications from Beyond.

Know your Truth and stand your ground!!!

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Last edited by knightofalbion : 23-11-2016 at 05:20 PM.
Old 23-11-2016, 01:17 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObServant
I think this is misrepresentation - I've read many Islam inclined NDEs

You mean there's actually someone who got his 72 maidens in heaven? Because that makes no sense, we can pretty much all agree that there's no sex in the afterlife.
Old 23-11-2016, 05:10 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Ask21771.

I have, what I believe to be pretty spot on proof, that near death experiences, can be and are highly influenced by dark spiritual beings
Even a NDE which includes the feeling of a highly loving location & the presence of What appears to be, highly loving spiritual beings communicating with them during the experience, can be a deceitful illusion created by dark beings.

Although I could not prove it to anyone, especially those that have experienced NDE'S.

With honest respect & regards to everyone.
Neil

Not to be argumentative, but I thought you said you had proof. Care to share?

Personally, I'm inclined to agree with Knight...
Everything that I've read about NDE'ers, says that they come back with a new respect for life, a new joy and peacefulness and understanding of their place in life and a loss of any fear of death. Hardly the sort of response that one would expect to come from 'the darkness'.

I would also point out that Robert Monroe does make reference to sex in the out of body realm and I did read an account of someone who took the workshops that the Monroe Institute offers and two of the participants there, experienced an out of body encounter that would equate with our concept of sexual fulfillment except without the body. More of an emotional/mental experience of completeness and love as two parts of the same whole are rejoined to one another. So maybe to assume that there's no sex outside of this body is to just not understand the real heights of what sex is supposed to be.
Old 23-11-2016, 09:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771
if there is please tell me
There is no proof of Satan. There is no proof Satan does not exist. Since we can't even establish whether or not there is a Satan, speculating about what Satan might or might not be doing is pointless.