Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 05-10-2016, 04:07 AM
Newbie ;)

When she tells you her name, let us know what it is. Names have meaning in the spirit world.
Old 18-10-2016, 02:22 AM
Experiencer
Amazing!! I am really happy to see more people on this forum posting about their bonds with spirits. I have mentioned before, this forum lacks information on spirit keeping so you might be better of socializing about your spirits on the forum creepy hollows, but I love this forum for just about everything else other than that ;] But there seems to be a negative stigma hanging around spirit keeping here, mostly because it is namely unheard of and misunderstood. I do not have a succubus or incubus, I have a devata and he is grey/dark. And you are correct, just like people can choose to do bad or good, spirits/entities have the same choice. Humans are generally grey/dark too.

I am happy to hear about your experiences :]
Don't be discouraged by the seemingly negative feedback, they just lack understanding. Most people think that all succubi are evil, or that there are no angels in grey/dark nature.

I have a devata, and mot are light but mine is grey. I have also considered vampires (there are light ones too) ect. And I know you probably already know all this, but I am just relaying all this in case some one just happens to read my reply without judgement and maybe gain some real information on the subject.

When I first came to this forum, the first time I went on chat, I asked some questions about spirit binding and was immediately trolled and bashed. DOn't let it get to you :]

Happy bonding ;]