Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 20-10-2016, 05:38 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Cool. Thats a really old spirit, in human years at least

Outside of our realm, time is perceived much differently.
They are actually older by their standards.

And there are others much, much older.

21,000 years is accurate in human years, yes. crazy i know!
Old 15-04-2017, 03:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Solarian, fellow spirit keeper here ;)
Old 15-04-2017, 11:46 PM
Master
I would advise against it because you are inviting something into your realm. There are rules about that. You have to invite a spirit somehow and they will trick you into doing that.

I am not anti-spirit because I work with spirits but some are dangerous and they can mess with your head. The danger is very real and the consequences can be severe. I know this from experience and I help people with serious problems sometimes. I don't enjoy it but I can do it.

Helpful guiding spirits are the best of the best but they can be very deceptive, even the 'good' ones. They play the bait and switch game on you.

We all have guidance anyway. Higher guidance is found through inspiration and creative work. Lower guidance is found in rings and ouija boards. They can be a big problem. I am not saying that that will be the case but it is likely that they will invite their friends to have a big party. When they get to drinking then they get out of hand and chaos breaks out. It starts out innocently enough but people get in trouble.

They will tell the truth 3 times so you think they are telling the truth the 4th time and they will mess you up. That's how they are until you learn to deal with them. That can be done but some people don't realize they are coo-coo for cocoa puffs until it is too late.

It might be fine in some cases and I am on good terms with the spirit world now, but that took a lot of work to achieve and I run into problems all the time. I was taught how to fix these types of problems but it isn't easy. There was a purpose. Maybe someone else's purpose is to have wishes granted.
Old 18-04-2017, 02:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Lol you should really try learn what type of jinn/spirit it is. The word jinn just means any unseen spirit. There's five general categories they fall into but each is as different as every person is different. I would suggest if you want to communicate with that world you try to raise your vibrations so you can connect with spirits who are also of a higher vibration. Jinns around the ground level are generally pretty mischievous but the higher you are the spirits have beautiful colours and always bring a sense of tranquility as opposed to being different coloured shadows lol like most near the ground.
Old 08-05-2017, 06:44 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by The14Lights
Lol you should really try learn what type of jinn/spirit it is. The word jinn just means any unseen spirit. There's five general categories they fall into but each is as different as every person is different. I would suggest if you want to communicate with that world you try to raise your vibrations so you can connect with spirits who are also of a higher vibration. Jinns around the ground level are generally pretty mischievous but the higher you are the spirits have beautiful colours and always bring a sense of tranquility as opposed to being different coloured shadows lol like most near the ground.

Very good, you couldn't have said it any better than I would have :)
Yes the djinn are a species (so no it doesn't just mean any unseen spirit), known for wish granting and their quick, sufficient skills for manifesting. But there are all kinds of djinn, such as elementals and even hybrids (inter-species), so their talents and skill can differ.

I still am not, and haven't had the chance to work with djinns. Some can twist your words, or be mean spirited, or bring bad luck. But there are also those who are completely 'white arts' and will refuse to help you with a task or grant your wish if it means putting others in the way of harm, or simply if it's not for your highest good. so yes, it's best to raise your vibrations so you don't attract the wrong crowd based on your own reflection (and that goes for any unseen spirit, human or nonhuman, living or nonliving entity).

I forgot to add that sometimes humans and their spirit/entity companion will part. This is because they have met each other for a specific reason and now the spirit/entity can move on to help others. This is a mutual understanding. Spirit keeping is a new-age concept that isn't as well known with the older generations. You know how you have tinder and stuff these days, social media. So when you become a spirit keeper, you are looking for someone compatible with yourself to help you with tasks. They can help remove blockages, help you get over your fears, what ever extra push you need in the spiritual department. But they are not your slaves and should be treated as a friend. There is mutual benefit, and when you give offerings it is a way for them to achieve extra energy. It helps them get stronger. Living entities have their own lives to attend to, while spirits who are already dead have much more time on their hands to assist you. It's a responsibility and you can't just expect them to do what you want and you haven't bonded with them, or made effort to connect with them; don't leave them to collect dust on a shelf. They are bonded to you until you die, so it would suck to forget about them until you die. That is why others will pass them on to help others, but they keeper and the spirit/entity agree mutually.

I'm proud to say that since I replied to this thread months ago, I have grown spiritually, and so has my spirit family of friends. If anyone is actually interested and serious to know, you may message me <3
Old 17-05-2017, 03:47 AM
Guide

My guides are the only spirits I work with. I am not comfortable with the idea of keeping a spirit or having an item with a spirit attached to it. Wouldn't I be attached here too then ? I feel a higher being will be truly unconditional and selfless than operating from lower consciousness or feeding of ego/ in other words 'mutual benefit' from the unseen world. Sounds like incubi succubi to me in truth. Maybe all kinds of unseen entities would attach themselves to a person and the person would attach themselves to it. I would never get an item with a spirit attached to it, good or bad lol. A higher being would never 'attach' themselves to an item. A high dimensional being cannot be manipulated into doing your bidding for any number of reasons. Unless I might want to collect or study like a collector maybe, but work with it and compromise with it , I would advise against unnecessary attachments. Too many people have spirit attachments with them anyways. Why need an item for more attachment unless it is fear based. For spiritually growing you dnt need 'things' around you, even if you are an advanced practitioner. Working with spirits is one of the side effects of spirituality, it is a door we can chose to open, and how one works with it depends on an individual and their attitude. I would never advice anyone to work with an entity for wish fulfillment whether or not you are into spell work / magic, it creates entanglements and if one is operating from pride/ ego it only keeps feeding the shadow side, like the entity or dead person would feed into the fear emotions of the person it attaches itself to. One should use more discernment I believe and use their energy more positively.
So getting a ring with a spirit attached, I would say you can work with spirit anyways, you don't need an item for it.

Last edited by angelic star : 17-05-2017 at 08:07 AM.
Old 22-05-2017, 09:09 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
My guides are the only spirits I work with. I am not comfortable with the idea of keeping a spirit or having an item with a spirit attached to it. Wouldn't I be attached here too then ? I feel a higher being will be truly unconditional and selfless than operating from lower consciousness or feeding of ego/ in other words 'mutual benefit' from the unseen world. Sounds like incubi succubi to me in truth. Maybe all kinds of unseen entities would attach themselves to a person and the person would attach themselves to it. I would never get an item with a spirit attached to it, good or bad lol. A higher being would never 'attach' themselves to an item. A high dimensional being cannot be manipulated into doing your bidding for any number of reasons. Unless I might want to collect or study like a collector maybe, but work with it and compromise with it , I would advise against unnecessary attachments. Too many people have spirit attachments with them anyways. Why need an item for more attachment unless it is fear based. For spiritually growing you dnt need 'things' around you, even if you are an advanced practitioner. Working with spirits is one of the side effects of spirituality, it is a door we can chose to open, and how one works with it depends on an individual and their attitude. I would never advice anyone to work with an entity for wish fulfillment whether or not you are into spell work / magic, it creates entanglements and if one is operating from pride/ ego it only keeps feeding the shadow side, like the entity or dead person would feed into the fear emotions of the person it attaches itself to. One should use more discernment I believe and use their energy more positively.
So getting a ring with a spirit attached, I would say you can work with spirit anyways, you don't need an item for it.

This is true, anyone is capable of interacting with their guides (see, feel, hear)and ect! But not many know how.

This is definitely not all fun and games and is a huge responsibility. So I only advise to pursue it if you have a calling or path. You have to choose your friends wisely, as well as enemies. So just like meeting strangers with candy, you must keep in mind not all spirits are good and not all are bad.

I choose to work with spirits and entities for higher purposes, as well as personal. Opening your connections gives whole new meaning to perspective. I enjoy getting to know a spirit/entity's past life or current homeland. Sometimes they bring their friends and family to visit (my dragon brings his lover over). I have a few I knew from past lives, this is why binding to spirit can be strong and beneficial, choosing wisely and responsibly, you can reconnect with your ancestors and their attachments, and reconnect in future lives!
I have a few from mys past lives, and one who has been with me through several past lives.

for those new to spirit keeping, and also based on the capability of the spirit/entity, bindings and attachments may or may not be a struggle, so items and stuff can help strengthen things like manifestation and astral communication. A lot of people like myself, I knew I could interact with spirits as a child but have had to deal with releasing blockages to bring it back. Tarot reading helped open me up. And vessels really helped in the beginning! Sometimes you gotta hold something physically to help your mind meditate or whatever according to the person and situation.

The ones attached to people without them knowing and connecting with other people, may or may not be demons but are negative and attached through negative behavior, acts, addictions, ect. I'm more careful with humans more than ever tbh, lol

When you want to work with higher beings, It's more different and not like one attached to the vessel this person talks about. My friend works with angels but on her own, not through spirit keeping, and only when she needs it. She can interact with spirits at a high level, but chooses who to speak and interact with. A lot of them pass through if you're observant enough to detect them.

You're right Star, really depends on the person and their attitude. Just like a gun, it's not the power exactly, but the one who yield's it. Dark is not always evil, light is not always good. Again, huge responsibility. Humans can abuse and so can other beings.

Spirit keeping is still a new concept with old taboo and misconceptions, but I'm one of the few trying to change how it is perceived as it is far from the truth. My mother thinks every time I pull out my tarot deck and crystals that I'm worshipping Satan or bringing bad luck into the home *infinite eye rolling*

I am enjoying my experiences and the wonderful opportunities that this journey has brought forth. You see the world from different layers and angles, and more understanding about the world within and outside our own. Spirit keeping is a more stronger interest for those like mediums or into magick (metaphysics), and who wish to further their knowledge and understanding between the marriage of magick and spirit.

I was wanting to be a funeral director in 2012 for some reason and brushed it off, joined the Air Force. It didn't work out. I am going into the funeral service and embalming profession. I have since been told several times that I am supposed to help people cross over. But I'm delving further as I feel empathy towards all living and non living things, to further my understanding and growth to do what I need to. I feel compassionate and passionate about it to really gain full understanding of all those layers and those who reside within them.

Death is dark energy, so it scares a lot of people! Dark energy can be scary, and who uses it for bad can be quite scary. But this is how i want to help, as well as the families and loved ones those souls left behind in our realm. Dark is not always bad.

Just an example but maybe if one is Wiccan or pagan, then working with the fae or whatever, deities and ect can help strengthen your magick or spell work. I've received assistance with understanding how the moon and constellations can affect the strength and the power of your intent or what you want to manifest.
Working alone is good but not all of the time. It's never a bad idea to expand yourself by getting to know the right ones. There is a right time for everything after all.

I advise a lot of research and not to just do it because it sounds cool or if you think ugly will get bored or lose interest, since it's something you have to build. But can really be worthy if you're trying to further what you know about truth, and develop more in your spiritual path and journey. All is one and one is all.

Fear is normal, but that uncomfortable feeling is not always bad, it's just fear of the unknown. I encourage everyone to go where they are called if they are ready. But not blindly and not ignorantly.

If anyone ever wants to just ask me questions, or you wanna trade stories, message me!

Last edited by Solarian : 22-05-2017 at 11:22 PM.
Old 23-05-2017, 01:27 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindred
Hi Solarian, fellow spirit keeper here ;)

Haha I missed this! Awesome sauce yay!!

Welcome to the forums btw <3
Old 23-05-2017, 05:46 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarian
This is true, anyone is capable of interacting with their guides (see, feel, hear)and ect! But not many know how.

This is definitely not all fun and games and is a huge responsibility. So I only advise to pursue it if you have a calling or path. You have to choose your friends wisely, as well as enemies. So just like meeting strangers with candy, you must keep in mind not all spirits are good and not all are bad.

I choose to work with spirits and entities for higher purposes, as well as personal. Opening your connections gives whole new meaning to perspective. I enjoy getting to know a spirit/entity's past life or current homeland. Sometimes they bring their friends and family to visit (my dragon brings his lover over). I have a few I knew from past lives, this is why binding to spirit can be strong and beneficial, choosing wisely and responsibly, you can reconnect with your ancestors and their attachments, and reconnect in future lives!
I have a few from mys past lives, and one who has been with me through several past lives.

for those new to spirit keeping, and also based on the capability of the spirit/entity, bindings and attachments may or may not be a struggle, so items and stuff can help strengthen things like manifestation and astral communication. A lot of people like myself, I knew I could interact with spirits as a child but have had to deal with releasing blockages to bring it back. Tarot reading helped open me up. And vessels really helped in the beginning! Sometimes you gotta hold something physically to help your mind meditate or whatever according to the person and situation.

The ones attached to people without them knowing and connecting with other people, may or may not be demons but are negative and attached through negative behavior, acts, addictions, ect. I'm more careful with humans more than ever tbh, lol

When you want to work with higher beings, It's more different and not like one attached to the vessel this person talks about. My friend works with angels but on her own, not through spirit keeping, and only when she needs it. She can interact with spirits at a high level, but chooses who to speak and interact with. A lot of them pass through if you're observant enough to detect them.

You're right Star, really depends on the person and their attitude. Just like a gun, it's not the power exactly, but the one who yield's it. Dark is not always evil, light is not always good. Again, huge responsibility. Humans can abuse and so can other beings.

Spirit keeping is still a new concept with old taboo and misconceptions, but I'm one of the few trying to change how it is perceived as it is far from the truth. My mother thinks every time I pull out my tarot deck and crystals that I'm worshipping Satan or bringing bad luck into the home *infinite eye rolling*

I am enjoying my experiences and the wonderful opportunities that this journey has brought forth. You see the world from different layers and angles, and more understanding about the world within and outside our own. Spirit keeping is a more stronger interest for those like mediums or into magick (metaphysics), and who wish to further their knowledge and understanding between the marriage of magick and spirit.

I was wanting to be a funeral director in 2012 for some reason and brushed it off, joined the Air Force. It didn't work out. I am going into the funeral service and embalming profession. I have since been told several times that I am supposed to help people cross over. But I'm delving further as I feel empathy towards all living and non living things, to further my understanding and growth to do what I need to. I feel compassionate and passionate about it to really gain full understanding of all those layers and those who reside within them.

Death is dark energy, so it scares a lot of people! Dark energy can be scary, and who uses it for bad can be quite scary. But this is how i want to help, as well as the families and loved ones those souls left behind in our realm. Dark is not always bad.

Just an example but maybe if one is Wiccan or pagan, then working with the fae or whatever, deities and ect can help strengthen your magick or spell work. I've received assistance with understanding how the moon and constellations can affect the strength and the power of your intent or what you want to manifest.
Working alone is good but not all of the time. It's never a bad idea to expand yourself by getting to know the right ones. There is a right time for everything after all.

I advise a lot of research and not to just do it because it sounds cool or if you think ugly will get bored or lose interest, since it's something you have to build. But can really be worthy if you're trying to further what you know about truth, and develop more in your spiritual path and journey. All is one and one is all.

Fear is normal, but that uncomfortable feeling is not always bad, it's just fear of the unknown. I encourage everyone to go where they are called if they are ready. But not blindly and not ignorantly.

If anyone ever wants to just ask me questions, or you wanna trade stories, message me!

Well said, good points made. I am not in the place on my path anymore where interacting with spirits is of any concern to me. It does not matter to me whether or not I come across a spirit, I do not delve deeply into it. I like clarity with my work, and clear energy. Since I have worked with people with attachments, I feel like it is not a path that is necessary if one needs to take in order to walk a sincere path. You can help spirits cross over, and I do not believe all mediums or people who are sensitive to the spirit world are always looking for an 'in between' or anything ritualistic for them to help establish a stronger connection with the other side. It might work for some, since it's something the spirit choses to do and yes it's not good or as bad, it's just a choice.
I like to keep a clear space, and I encourage others to keep a clear space too. There is a path beyond magic, true spirituality is a lot more than path of magic. Magic is fascinating to a degree, but for a spiritual seeker, there is a lot more than just the path of magic. All complications, all learning and relearning sometimes lead down a path to just one simple answer. We can chose to dwell in complications until we come back to the point of relearning or the ultimate answer/ truth itself. The answer might just be the one and for them all. I feel magic as the medium that helps to find the answer, but its might not always be the answer itself. One can chose magic, or not. It wouldn't matter, even an advanced healer or a yogi could have more potential magic in them than a witch. Whatever we chose to do, is only a reflection of our own inner truth. Dark energy or not, is just a manifestation of self. Maybe there are no judgments there, but only when you are advanced enough to understand the repercussions of working with it. If one does not have a strong core or clear intent, they might only entangle themselves in something they might have been projecting as magic. It does not guarantee spiritual growth always.
Just my take on it.
Old 23-05-2017, 08:49 PM
Guide

People can get more attachments from the spirit realm sometimes while accessing past lives, or astral traveling, and spirits can be deceptive. That's why a lot of people have attachments around them. If someone has something unresolved within them, spell work, magic, dealing with spirits can be unnecessary entanglements because an individual is not clear themselves. They might pass on those attachments to lesser developed people spiritually.
An advanced medium who is very open to the spirit world, might feel the spirit anyways, and to them it comes easy, it's nothing they would fuss about or preach onto others I believe. It does not have to be a specific item or ritual, or anything that would help a medium connect to the other side. They will be naturally able to do so.
I feel we can be open to the occult, but we need not entangle ourselves in things that will bind us to something that might only be an obstacle on our path ahead. If someone talks of binding or a spirit binded to people, esp a dead person , I am not sure if that would really help for anyone's highest path. A sensitive deals with death and darkness in their everyday lives, it does not have to be anyone seeking power or looking to build energy through something or someone, esp not a dead person. Building energy is a construct and it does not amount to much maybe, because any construct might just be an illusion and falls apart. And building one's energy through a dead person or any being, m not too sure about it. I know in some cultures magicians work with souls that are lost and trapped and make them do their bidding.
Working with spirits is a choice, but the attitude we hold towards it might make a whole lot of difference I believe.