Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 02-10-2016, 08:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
So are you seriously going to walk into a shop and say to the rings, 'which jinn wants to come home with me and play ?'

Only to stand back in amazement as they all put 'suggestions' into your mind saying 'me, me, pick me, i will be your friend forever'.

Trust me, the last thing you want hooked to your left shoulder blade is a Shaitan class jinn or Rapha as they are called in Europe in the form of a wraith.

Like Amilius777 mentioned, these Portal Jumpers will turn you into MKUltra 'Gate Keeper' alters before you even realize it.

LOL to funny
Old 02-10-2016, 10:24 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
So are you seriously going to walk into a shop and say to the rings, 'which jinn wants to come home with me and play ?'

Only to stand back in amazement as they all put 'suggestions' into your mind saying 'me, me, pick me, i will be your friend forever'.

Trust me, the last thing you want hooked to your left shoulder blade is a Shaitan class jinn or Rapha as they are called in Europe in the form of a wraith.

Like Amilius777 mentioned, these Portal Jumpers will turn you into MKUltra 'Gate Keeper' alters before you even realize it.

what is a ****an class? they have classes and levels?

whats the basic vs higher levels, what strenghts do they have?

i wanna read the book too! wheres the info coming from?
Old 02-10-2016, 10:25 PM
Ascender
haha it censored shaitan class* my bad
Old 02-10-2016, 10:26 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godessky
Does anyone have any experiences with this? They're also known as genies, I'm thinking of purchasing a ring with a djinn attached to it and I want as much info as I can get :) thank you for reading

If they give you the ring, take it. A Djinn shouldn't make anything cost more.... its a poltergeist kinda thing, right? lolol
Old 03-10-2016, 06:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
what is a ****an class? they have classes and levels?

whats the basic vs higher levels, what strenghts do they have?

i wanna read the book too! wheres the info coming from?
"they have classes and levels?"
There are 5 Jinn types...

"One common belief in Muslim belief lists five distinct orders of jinn the Marid (the strongest type), the Ifrit, the Shaitan, the Ghul (or Jinn), and the Jann (the weakest type)."

The Shaitan class can survive the Biblical Lake of Fire because they take the form or either fire or air elementals. Naturally the weapon of a fire elemental would be fire. The built in weapon of the air elementals is lightning that sometimes takes the form of a quarterstaff held in their left hand.

The higher the class, the faster the physical movement rate. Its similar to a binary scale where ...
speed 1 humans / mortals
speed 2 Jann
speed 4 Ghul
speed 8 Shaitan
speed 16 Ifrit
speed 32 Marid
speed 64 Malakim Nasi or messenger angels
speed 128 Sarim (Principality) angels
speed 256 Chayilim (Power) angels
speed 512 Yasharim (Virtue) angels
speed 1024 Shiltownim (Ruler) angels
speed 2048 Owphanim angels
speed 4096 Cherubim angels
speed 8192 Seraphim angels

The higher the class the greater the range that the jinn has in terms of implanting 'suggestions' into a persons mind. As long as the person is in view, a shaitan has a range of 50' radius where their suggestion can stop a person dead in their tracks in as little as 10 seconds.

Wikipedia has a lot of free information.
Click http://truro.esy.es/1111/index.php to view peoples logged 11:11 Wake-Up Calls on Google Map
Old 18-10-2016, 12:56 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godessky
Does anyone have any experiences with this? They're also known as genies, I'm thinking of purchasing a ring with a djinn attached to it and I want as much info as I can get :) thank you for reading

Hi Godessky. I can help :]
First I want to say do not be discouraged by what many say here. These forums can really help us grow spiritually, but they do not specialize in spirit keeping here, and many do not even know the existence of nonhuman races such as entities and spirits from other realms, even doubting their existence, or do not understand the bond/relationship humans and spirit companions can have (thinking that it is cruel, ect. but it is only cruel when the spirit is forced).

I do not own a djinn myself. I have a devata, which specializes in wish granting just as well. However I have knowledge in this race because I have considered a djinn as my first spirit companion.

In general, no matter what race of spirit or entity you are considering, make sure you know what you nature they are (white, grey/dark, black). I advise you stay away from the black as they are evil and can turn against you, betray you. Grey/dark beings are like humans, having the will of choice to do bad or good, but mostly choosing to do good. My devata is grey/dark. White beings will never grant a wish for you if they feel it is harmful to anyone or anything, though some allow the exception in the name of justice.

The many people who answered asking how you would know if there is really a spirit in the vessel, they are correct. Many scammers out there, but I know real sellers and an entire forum dedicated to spirit keeping. You can converse with a community of people from all corners of the world and such, trade information and knowledge. This forum is wonderful, but it lacks information on the spirits and other realms. I also noticed that the subject of spirit keeping seems a bit taboo here, like the ouijia board (though I have met some here who are like us, they are not so open because of the stigma). I'm a witch (not wiccan) and I can help you. If you are interested, I invite you to send me a message :]

Love and light <3
Old 19-10-2016, 01:02 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarian
Hi Godessky. I can help :]
First I want to say do not be discouraged by what many say here. These forums can really help us grow spiritually, but they do not specialize in spirit keeping here, and many do not even know the existence of nonhuman races such as entities and spirits from other realms, even doubting their existence, or do not understand the bond/relationship humans and spirit companions can have (thinking that it is cruel, ect. but it is only cruel when the spirit is forced).

I do not own a djinn myself. I have a devata, which specializes in wish granting just as well. However I have knowledge in this race because I have considered a djinn as my first spirit companion.

In general, no matter what race of spirit or entity you are considering, make sure you know what you nature they are (white, grey/dark, black). I advise you stay away from the black as they are evil and can turn against you, betray you. Grey/dark beings are like humans, having the will of choice to do bad or good, but mostly choosing to do good. My devata is grey/dark. White beings will never grant a wish for you if they feel it is harmful to anyone or anything, though some allow the exception in the name of justice.

The many people who answered asking how you would know if there is really a spirit in the vessel, they are correct. Many scammers out there, but I know real sellers and an entire forum dedicated to spirit keeping. You can converse with a community of people from all corners of the world and such, trade information and knowledge. This forum is wonderful, but it lacks information on the spirits and other realms. I also noticed that the subject of spirit keeping seems a bit taboo here, like the ouijia board (though I have met some here who are like us, they are not so open because of the stigma). I'm a witch (not wiccan) and I can help you. If you are interested, I invite you to send me a message :]

Love and light <3

Tell me about your devata spirit please.

Edit: also, how do you communicate with it? mental imagry, mental words, is it a ritual? etc.
Old 19-10-2016, 03:42 AM
Experiencer
He is more than 21,000 years old, outgoing, nonjudgmental, he likes trying new things..mental imagery/words, meditation, energy/feelings/emotions, dreams/astral...he can manifest as sounds, shades, orbs.
Old 19-10-2016, 08:44 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarian
.he can manifest as sounds, shades, orbs.

And visions.
Old 20-10-2016, 05:03 AM
Ascender
Cool. Thats a really old spirit, in human years at least