Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 12-07-2016, 12:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Djinn/genie attached to item

Does anyone have any experiences with this? They're also known as genies, I'm thinking of purchasing a ring with a djinn attached to it and I want as much info as I can get :) thank you for reading
Old 13-07-2016, 01:41 AM
Deactivated Account
Two questions...

1) How do you know there is actually a djinn/genie attached to this item?

2) What is it that you hope to gain from pursuing this?

Thanks!
Old 13-07-2016, 07:17 PM
Master

I would ask the same questions too.

As well, if it is actually true are you prepared and able to control said djinn?
Old 14-07-2016, 06:01 AM
Knower

Do you mind if I ask where you're purchasing this ring?
Old 14-07-2016, 05:13 PM
Master
Have you read Paranormal research on the Djinn? They are the same as Shadow People. I am not sure if they can attach themselves to objects since they are Portal Jumpers. They cross dimensions through mirrors, closets, and small spaces in your home.

You'll find hundreds of books on the Djinn/Shadow People connection and even radio talk show hosts and psychics speaking of them.

I am just not certain if they attach to things. I might be wrong but I think you may be okay.
Old 14-07-2016, 05:30 PM
Master
So are you seriously going to walk into a shop and say to the rings, 'which jinn wants to come home with me and play ?'

Only to stand back in amazement as they all put 'suggestions' into your mind saying 'me, me, pick me, i will be your friend forever'.

Trust me, the last thing you want hooked to your left shoulder blade is a Shaitan class jinn or Rapha as they are called in Europe in the form of a wraith.

Like Amilius777 mentioned, these Portal Jumpers will turn you into MKUltra 'Gate Keeper' alters before you even realize it.
Click http://truro.esy.es/1111/index.php to view peoples logged 11:11 Wake-Up Calls on Google Map
Old 19-07-2016, 07:10 AM
Pathfinder

I agree with all the responses. The Jinn do not come because you call. And if they did, you are in much, much .. trouble.

You need to do some research into who and what They are, which is way over where you want to be.
Old 20-07-2016, 09:41 AM
Experiencer
I personally don't like the sound of it, there is a good reason why the present owner wants to part with it
Old 23-07-2016, 12:46 AM
Newbie ;)

I suggest you take some caution with this djinn. I like to believe that people should work on the entities or companions we have in our lives currently before adding more. Whatever decision you make, I wish you the best.
Old 02-10-2016, 09:54 AM
Newbie ;)

I agree with ya