Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-12-2011, 04:06 PM
Master

Has anyone else been told something about the color red and their twin?

I would NEVER have associated this with twin flames, but I was talking to another on this board, and it turns out she had a similar story.

Years ago when I was on my spiritual journey with my twin, I was told to buy a red dress and wear it to see him. (I did not know him as a twin at this point). I thought it was silly, but looked at it as an adventure and bought the dress. It hung in my closet for over a year.

Something popped up at the last minute several months after purchasing the dress, and I wore it to see him. Amazing spiritual things happened that night.

A few weeks ago, I was talking to someone about twin flames and she revealed that she was told to wear red around her twin. I am just wondering if Spirit has some through with other directives to other people to wear red.
Old 19-12-2011, 04:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
I would NEVER have associated this with twin flames, but I was talking to another on this board, and it turns out she had a similar story.

Years ago when I was on my spiritual journey with my twin, I was told to buy a red dress and wear it to see him. (I did not know him as a twin at this point). I thought it was silly, but looked at it as an adventure and bought the dress. It hung in my closet for over a year.

Something popped up at the last minute several months after purchasing the dress, and I wore it to see him. Amazing spiritual things happened that night.

A few weeks ago, I was talking to someone about twin flames and she revealed that she was told to wear red around her twin. I am just wondering if Spirit has some through with other directives to other people to wear red.

Yes i think u already put me here but, psychic told me how to remeet him and to move all my red clothes to the left of my wardrone and wear red. i thought she was a bit crazy but i did it anyway!
we got together that night for 2 months all went just as she said,
i just thought red was his favourite colour! lol but seems theres a link i believe!
me and him talked about red and pink a lot also prior to the red dress.
Old 19-12-2011, 06:22 PM
Master
:/how odd , when me and my twin first seperated i kept having visions of me visiting him on a train in a black and a red blouse , i never wear red , and i did wonder if i needed to go out and get this , then i saw me in a red dress , this last time i see the same outfit as before , a red blouse and black skirt :/

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 19-12-2011, 07:01 PM
Master

"Odd" is the story of my life lately. A psychic friend of mine says "If it's odd it's God!" lol

Your story is why I'm asking the question mystical. I think several of us may have a "red" link.
Old 19-12-2011, 07:14 PM
Master

Quote:
"Odd" is the story of my life lately. A psychic friend of mine says "If it's odd it's God!" lol

Your story is why I'm asking the question mystical. I think several of us may have a "red" link.

before the red dress thing red has dominated our conversations and i know it sounds silly but it really stands out cause ive never really had such a dominant thing with talking to someone and a colour coming up so much
Old 19-12-2011, 07:49 PM
Master
my story ?????

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 19-12-2011, 07:57 PM
Guide
Quote:

Never heard this but think I might look for a red dress ;)
Old 19-12-2011, 07:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronicax
Never heard this but think I might look for a red dress ;)
hahahahhahahah
Old 19-12-2011, 08:33 PM
BlueOwl

[QUOTE=gypsymystique A psychic friend of mine says "If it's odd it's God!" lol

lol this is quite good. I like it.
Old 19-12-2011, 08:37 PM
SerpentQueen

Now this is weird. Nobody told me to wear red, but I did, indeed, wear red for our first meeting.... and I remember he touched the sleeve of my sweater and said it was pretty... I kept that sweater for years; only parted with it recently, even though it was all ratty....

I also wore a red sweater (a different one) the last time we saw each other.... I do recall fretting over what to wear for that last goodbye, tearing through my closet, nothing seemed quite right. I was late, because I took too long deciding.

Otherwise, I rarely wear red. I have only one red item in my closet at this time, a dress.