Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-09-2019, 07:08 PM
Knower

Broken heart healing.

I am asking anyone who can spare a moment and some energy to focus on my friend. He has been battered by life a bit, and his heart has been broken over and over by someone he had believed to be his TF. After years of mental and physical self harm, he has finally made the very brave decision to get help to banish all of his sadness and hurt. He is checking himself in to a place where he can talk and be heard and I am so hopeful that they can help him feel happier and give him his spark of life back. He is a bit scared, so any energy you could send his way, to help him be open to the things he needs to hear, and say all the things he needs to say, and finally let go of his heartbreak and pain, would be so gratefully appreciated. He needs to feel the positive power of life all around him, lifting him up, enfolding him, so that he can walk away from this negative relationship and find inner peace and joy and self love again. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Old 12-09-2019, 10:15 PM
Suspended
Seeker

I wish him hope and healing. Getting help for yourself is a very difficult first step to a better life. I hope you’ve told him how proud you are of him for taking care of himself. Keep us posted on how he’s doing, I’d love to hear more about how he is doing.
Old 13-09-2019, 04:18 AM
Ascender
Let the universe shower him with love.
Let love soothe all his hurts
Let his courage heal all his wounds
Let peace and happiness surround him
Let his journey be led by his own spirit
Old 13-09-2019, 02:49 PM
Knower

I talked to him for about 5 minutes last night. He is scared, but determined to stay. He won’t be allowed to call again for a week. Thank you for your positive messages, I will pass them all on to him. Today is his second full day💕 now I am just hopeful I don’t run in to his ex! Thanks again for all of the healing thoughts! This is an amazing community!
Old 18-09-2019, 02:39 PM
Newbie ;)

May God bless him.. and I wish and pray he gets out of this sadness quickly and be happy again..
Old 18-09-2019, 11:03 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Mother- how is your friend? I hope he's doing well.
Old 18-09-2019, 11:21 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad infinitum
Mother- how is your friend? I hope he's doing well.

I will talk to him this Sunday, I can't wait. We have been best friends for over 30 years. I am really missing him - probably more than he is missing me!