Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-08-2019, 02:20 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Interesting account ... What I don't get, is why would one do this. Is it a shortcut in one's evolvement?

All those technicalities sound interesting, but what are they accomplishing toward one's evolvement. There must be souls who evolve without going through that process toward the same goal.

All those enlightened people belonging to so different religions, have different, unmatching visions. So they might witness the "truth", but don't really see it, or perceive it.

For me, enlightenment is becoming lucid to the essence that incarnated in you, in a similar way to becoming lucid in your dream.
The same guy posted on a different site with some additional info and says no matter the path it leads to the same destination. You have eastern orthodox monks of Christianity, Sufi masters from Islam, yogis, Sikhs and also some new agers that are highly realized and fully enlightened.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread999026/pg1

It seems like they just use different words pointing to the same thing
Old 15-08-2019, 02:55 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questions
Yes I also believe that that is our natural state what I'm trying to find out is how to stay in it. I've heard some buddhist monks say it's just a experience and also shows impermanence and nothing to cling to. I now do see clinging to the experience isn't the way but I think they don't realise what it is that brought them into that state in the first place and what made them fall out of it so they end up saying what they say.

Again maybe they are right but from the stories you hear and read it IS a permanent state.

a buddhist is somebody who does what somebody tells them. it is a religion. so they are told whats real is the void. so they worship that. and disreguard the feminine aspect as inferior and not the real thing. as they say it comes and goes. dont cling to it. total disreguard to the feminine aspect.

there was a lady from China on here talking about her Buddhist teacher and what she learned. she didn't know anything about bliss. the mother wasn'tt taught to her. i told her about bliss. joy you feel. she asked her teacher if he experiences it. he said yes. he was honest.

plus its more likely for one to experince silence. the void. then maybe one day down the road they then open to the bliss. so you got a lot of people in the silence. and talk about it. few open to the bliss permanently it seems. so its good to find a teacher whom is in both permanently and can give a transmission. im not soliciting myself. i dont give transmissions. there are folks that do. if i ever dissolve everything one day i will consider it.

and i agree. its our natural state.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 15-08-2019, 09:36 PM
Deactivated Account
Wink

i need to mention this. i wasn't. but today my soul was hitting me hard about it. so i guess i should mention. all i know is i was getting hit hard ahout it.

so after responding to this thread. and saying how cool it be to get a transmission from this guy. i closed my eyes to go to sleep. soon as i did i saw a lady open a door and say, "the Buddha is coming." through the door came out a power of energy. super subtle, beautiful flavor in feeling. had a good amount of shakti in it as it felt joyful with a bit of excitement to it. so i knew sleeping wasn't going to happen for a while. so i just enjoyed it without fussing over what time i fell asleep.

it could have nothing to do with this guru i just read about from india. cause also my girlfriend warned me i was gonna get hit hard from the moon starting around that time. she knows all the moon stuff and i dont know what. what i do know is she knows her stuff. as she nails it every time.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 16-08-2019, 08:34 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
a buddhist is somebody who does what somebody tells them. it is a religion. so they are told whats real is the void. so they worship that. and disreguard the feminine aspect as inferior and not the real thing. as they say it comes and goes. dont cling to it. total disreguard to the feminine aspect.

there was a lady from China on here talking about her Buddhist teacher and what she learned. she didn't know anything about bliss. the mother wasn'tt taught to her. i told her about bliss. joy you feel. she asked her teacher if he experiences it. he said yes. he was honest.

plus its more likely for one to experince silence. the void. then maybe one day down the road they then open to the bliss. so you got a lot of people in the silence. and talk about it. few open to the bliss permanently it seems. so its good to find a teacher whom is in both permanently and can give a transmission. im not soliciting myself. i dont give transmissions. there are folks that do. if i ever dissolve everything one day i will consider it.

and i agree. its our natural state.
It's a tricky business I'm sure there are others that don't believe that I guess all you can do is find out for yourself
Old 16-08-2019, 11:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questions
https://www.dharmaoverground.org/dis...essage/5224358

I've had some glimpses/experiences explained by that guy and I don't think he's lying but who knows

What do you guys think

LOVE is the enlightenment hate is the veil of ignorance. Preach it. Amen
Old 17-08-2019, 04:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running

I never observed that..........

I used to go to a place that had a giant statue of Trimurti.......

Surprising, nobody visited that statue......

and then all of a sudden a lot of people were visiting that statue. The reason:
They believed Trimurti was a god for love and will make it happen.

Not too far away was what the west calls a phallic temple but in reality was a goddess temple.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 17-08-2019, 12:10 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I never observed that..........

I used to go to a place that had a giant statue of Trimurti.......

Surprising, nobody visited that statue......

and then all of a sudden a lot of people were visiting that statue. The reason:
They believed Trimurti was a god for love and will make it happen.

Not too far away was what the west calls a phallic temple but in reality was a goddess temple.

wish more would be open to such possibility.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 17-08-2019, 06:52 PM
PureEvil760

Enlightenment is the half-way point to ascension. It's when you perceive the fabric of eternal reality even for just a moment. Ascension is when you integrate fully with it.

Enlightenment is like getting an A on a test, but you haven't graduated yet.
Old 20-08-2019, 08:05 AM
Master
Something that I read yesterday that resonated with me on the subject..

The Calamity

Q: This change -- you call it a 'calamity'?

UG: You see, people usually imagine that so-called enlightenment, self-realization, God-realization or what you will (I don't like to use these words) is something ecstatic, that you will be permanently happy, in a blissful state all the time -- these are the images they have of those people. But when this kind of a thing happens to the individual, he realizes that really there is no basis for that kind of thing. So, from the point of view of the man who imagines that that is permanent happiness, permanent bliss, permanent this and permanent that, it is a calamity because he is expecting something whereas what happens is altogether unrelated to that. There's no relationship at all between the image you have of that, and what actually is the situation. So, from the point of view of the man who imagines that to be something permanent, this is a calamity -- it's in that sense I use it. That's why I very often tell people "If I could give you some glimpse of what this is all about, you wouldn't touch this with a barge pole, a ten foot pole." You would run away from this because this is not what you want. What you want does not exist, you see.

So, the next question is: Why did all these sages talk of this as "permanent bliss," "eternal life," this, that and the other? I'm not interested in that at all. But the image you have of that has absolutely no relationship whatsoever to the actual thing that I'm talking about, the natural state. So the question whether somebody else is enlightened or not doesn't interest me, because there is no such thing as enlightenment at all.

Krishnamurti
Old 20-08-2019, 01:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Something that I read yesterday that resonated with me on the subject..

The Calamity

Q: This change -- you call it a 'calamity'?

UG: You see, people usually imagine that so-called enlightenment, self-realization, God-realization or what you will (I don't like to use these words) is something ecstatic, that you will be permanently happy, in a blissful state all the time -- these are the images they have of those people. But when this kind of a thing happens to the individual, he realizes that really there is no basis for that kind of thing. So, from the point of view of the man who imagines that that is permanent happiness, permanent bliss, permanent this and permanent that, it is a calamity because he is expecting something whereas what happens is altogether unrelated to that. There's no relationship at all between the image you have of that, and what actually is the situation. So, from the point of view of the man who imagines that to be something permanent, this is a calamity -- it's in that sense I use it. That's why I very often tell people "If I could give you some glimpse of what this is all about, you wouldn't touch this with a barge pole, a ten foot pole." You would run away from this because this is not what you want. What you want does not exist, you see.

So, the next question is: Why did all these sages talk of this as "permanent bliss," "eternal life," this, that and the other? I'm not interested in that at all. But the image you have of that has absolutely no relationship whatsoever to the actual thing that I'm talking about, the natural state. So the question whether somebody else is enlightened or not doesn't interest me, because there is no such thing as enlightenment at all.

Krishnamurti

Yup. What he said. But to move forward toward a greater wholeness of self and humanity, there's no way to it but through it.

Likewise the fact of no permanent bliss or ever-pleasurable reward doesn't mean that the unexamined life is suddenly worth living. It's just that the examined life, whilst immensely precious, is quite a lot to chew on

However, that too explains why so many purposely choose to live in denial or to quest after permabliss*, even long after a taste of awakening.

And until we all accept that we're bound to move out of spiritual infancy, then the big stuff (getting along, working together, and moving forward, or just staying alive as a species) will continue to be very difficult and incremental, methinks.

(*The pleasure seeking obsession is separate from a simple appreciation of the sublime joy of being, which many may also just call bliss...and this too is experienced even whilst much of life and experience is clearly not (yet) right-aligned. The sublime joy of being coexists alongside all else we are and experience. It does not override our perception of what is misaligned, or of suffering. It simply likewise informs our being here now, just as the suffering does.)

Peace & blessings Dazza
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke