Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 25-11-2015, 05:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
The spirit box sounds were almost making no sense to me, But I was able to understand *your* voice clearly. I'm not interested in hearing the spirit box say "9 of hearts". I'm interested in hearing *you* say "9 of hearts". I'm saying that you can act as a translator of your spirit box. When you translated "9" in your video, the problem is that you may have been biased to hear 9, that's why the blind experiment.

You: Okay spirits, what card is it?
Spirit-Box: #*###~~~*%
You: I heard "nine of hearts", let's turn around the card to check whether it's really "nine of hearts".

If I would have heard the spirit-box say 9 then I wouldn't have brought up the topic of blind experiment.
The spirit box is making just about as much sense to you, as you are to me right now.

So what if my confirmation bias leads me to hear 'nine'. The fact that myself and my nephew heard it clearly overwrites this...but maybe I'll just phone Blaise and get his synopsis on the whole thing instead.

Sorry, but that's all you get right now - I need to go take this out on a pillow or a piece of soft furnishing somewhere...
Old 25-11-2015, 05:12 AM
Master
My Ovilus just said "that's enough".

I also programmed it to say "Aum Namah Shivaya" (among 3100 other phrase entries in it) and guess what just came through my Ovilus at a time of 16:13:14? Yep -

"Aum Namah Shivaya".

I wish I could work out how to do a capture screen and show you this.
Old 25-11-2015, 05:35 AM
Master
Next reply through my Ovilus at 16:29:42 - "You're doing it all wrong".

I'll just keep those replies coming in this thread until I get over it.
Old 25-11-2015, 05:41 AM
Ascender
"I need to go take this out on a pillow or a piece of soft furnishing somewhere"

Please calm down. And please tell me when you want to pick up this conversation again, I can try explaining in different way :P Please take it as fun IMO, hugs to you mother.

"I'll just keep those replies coming in this thread until I get over it."

Alright.
Old 25-11-2015, 06:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
"I need to go take this out on a pillow or a piece of soft furnishing somewhere"

Please calm down. And please tell me when you want to pick up this conversation again, I can try explaining in different way :P Please take it as fun IMO, hugs to you mother.

"I'll just keep those replies coming in this thread until I get over it."

Alright.
My dear friend...can you ever begin to imagine what it's like to be the only one who hears this stuff?

Can you imagine showing my clips to about 100 people and all of whom tell me 'I hear nothing?'.

Can you even begin to feel what it's like to think you're going crazy and know you're not?

No matter which way you try and 'explain it', this fact remains.

I totally understand the 'double-blind' experiment. I am a paranormal investigator and a parapsychologist (I actually have qualifications in psychology myself) so I know what you mean, okay?

I'd also like to conduct this experiment to ascertain whether the 'voices' I hear actually originate from somewhere beyond my own mind and mental process...it's just that I haven't done so yet...I don't even think I own a deck of cards and I need to go purchase some for this experiment.

It just gets too much sometimes, mate and I'll show you what happened the very last time I tried this and why I feel this way:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com...ic=287605&st=0

My account was disabled from that forum (I was not banned) for being 'an unsettling influence' i.e they just didn't want to hear anything I had to say.

So, my friend, after months of total humiliation, criticism and rejection, I find myself here, on this forum...and I am not spiritually ready to go through 'round 2' of this.

Can you see it now?
Old 25-11-2015, 06:49 AM
Master
Ovilus: 17:48:40 - "Just do it".
18:16:34 "Rethink the inevitable".
21:38:22 "Sorry you don't respect us anymore"
22:37:22 "Master your own destiny".

Last edited by Shivani Devi : 25-11-2015 at 11:39 AM.
Old 25-11-2015, 01:41 PM
Master
24:33:18 "Ignore them"

I've had enough now.

Suffice to say, if they want me to continue doing this and believing in them, they are gonna have to do way better than that. I will not be satisfied until I get a full-bodied apparition and a high quality digital EVP without any background noise whatsoever that can be run through voice recognition and scientifically verified as being 'humanly audible'.