Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 09:39 AM
~Jay~

Hi AM & everyone!

I love the idea of a teaching room - especially if we could all get together online at the same time - say once or twice each week - and all have a go at meditating or just practising doing readings & such with eachother. I'm free on Tuesday nights now, ****!

And yeah, what is it about money that makes these people act the way they do? The reason the two mediums from my circle split is basically down to money & dishonesty, and the one that's left running it isn't doing it for the good of the rest of us - cos apparently he hates doing it!!! So that only leaves one motivation if you ask me....

Ah well, these things always happen for a reason, which will no doubt become apparent in the fullness of time, heehee! I'm just thankful for the experience I've been able to have over the past 7 months. It's done me the world of good.
Old 10-10-2006, 07:09 PM
Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended Master
Hi Lapis...

Sitting in a circle literally means you sit (in a circle) with a group of others, all meditate together, and then bounce around and see who gets what. To give messages to each other, to help each other, and to grow as a group.
That's the principle anyway.

I like the idea of prayer circles however? To get together in order to put your energies (and will powers) together for a specific cause?

Love and light to you...

AM

Ascended Master,

Thanks for explaining this because I really hadn't heard of this before. It sounds like a very great way to grow and discover many different things all at once.
Old 10-10-2006, 08:02 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
Ascended Master,

Thanks for explaining this because I really hadn't heard of this before. It sounds like a very great way to grow and discover many different things all at once.

Yes, definitely.

Hope you had a nice day today Lapis...

With love and light,

AM
Old 10-10-2006, 08:11 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycee
Hi AM & everyone!

I love the idea of a teaching room - especially if we could all get together online at the same time - say once or twice each week - and all have a go at meditating or just practising doing readings & such with eachother. I'm free on Tuesday nights now, ****!

And yeah, what is it about money that makes these people act the way they do? The reason the two mediums from my circle split is basically down to money & dishonesty, and the one that's left running it isn't doing it for the good of the rest of us - cos apparently he hates doing it!!! So that only leaves one motivation if you ask me....

Ah well, these things always happen for a reason, which will no doubt become apparent in the fullness of time, heehee! I'm just thankful for the experience I've been able to have over the past 7 months. It's done me the world of good.

Hi Jaycee!

**** = laughing my *** off, one presumes?? Pmsl!
Best one ever!

Would be really keen to give it a go. Getting on line and doing some 'work' together?

Moving into my new home tomorrow night though - YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! and there's talk of getting broadband, but there isn't a connection yet unfortunately.
May therefore (unfortunately) be distant for a while, but really keen to give it a go as soon as possible.
As well as catching up with you all as soon as humanly possible!

Love and light,

AM
Old 10-10-2006, 08:23 PM
~Jay~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended Master
**** = laughing my *** off, one presumes??

Aye, that's right!

So glad everything's worked out with the new place - wishing you all the best with that, I'm really happy for you!

Love Jay xx
Old 10-10-2006, 10:29 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycee
Aye, that's right!

So glad everything's worked out with the new place - wishing you all the best with that, I'm really happy for you!

Love Jay xx

lol
Thanks Jay! x
Will catch up with you all soon!
Love and light,
AM
Old 10-10-2006, 10:56 PM
BLAIR2BE

!!!hoooray For Ascended Master!!!=)
Old 11-10-2006, 12:27 AM
Lapis

Ascended Master,

Wooo hoooo, the new house by the lake yes? That was good and fast. Perfect......it's time.

Get settled in and make it ALL YOURS. Get back to us here as soon as possible. Very well done you!!! Hugs and congrats.
Old 12-10-2006, 07:24 AM
rose

i've been craving a physical group of people who get together to focus on the spiritual. i was disappointed with a meditation group recently. what's the point of meditating for world peace and love etc when you don't have peace or love with each other? and a buddhist group i have taken up with is filled with lovely, accepting people but some of the practises don't resonate with me...there's still issues of not having everything free and open as i had expected it to be. it's only chanting after all....seems you still need a foot in the door so to speak :(

so this site is a god send. i would love to join in learning through a teaching room here. as long as we all stay focused on why we're here and we learn to accept different ways of teaching and thinking, then i think it will be a huge success. and very helpful :)

wish me luck for finding that warm and welcoming spiritual group of people in my city. i'd love to find a development circle without politics. they do exist i'm sure of it. maybe our disappointments with these groups we've all had just haven't been the right ones for us, as a few others here pointed out.

maybe we create a sort of conflict ourselves in order to move on.

good luck to all of you looking for a loving, supportive and wise group in your physical area to learn from and with.

for now we have here which is reassuring :) higs to you all ooops...i meant "hugs" not "higs". how about hugs AND higs. oh i need sleep
Old 14-10-2006, 02:26 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAIR2BE
!!!hoooray For Ascended Master!!!=)

Thanks Blair2be!

So when are you going to take over from our beloved PM then?! lol
Did you see those photos in the Daily Mail the other day - with GWB touching his leg, standing on his back, and making him sit in the back of the pick up - with the dogs??? lol

Please do it quickly for heavens sake!!

AM
Closed Thread