Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-09-2018, 02:41 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

When we discount regular rules in hopes they don’t apply in a spiritual connection, it’s easy to get trapped into faulty thinking such as , “oh, he is ignoring me….but regular rules don’t apply here”. Of course they apply. If they didn’t apply people wouldn’t want to express their love towards their alleged TF, plain and simple. There would be no desire to be closer, no need to communicate more often, no emotional responses. People would just recognize this “connection” on a soul level and not obsess over it. So yes, rules do apply. But it’s easier to think that they don’t when the outcome is less than desirable.
Old 10-09-2018, 03:50 PM
Knower

I'm not sure I follow, or agree, or see how it addresses my previous post's point.

"....tries to give advice using the worldly relationship paradigm which is not going to apply. The TF relationship is SPIRITUAL period. The relationship cannot be rationalized using the carnal mind....it's impossible.
e advice using the worldly relationship paradigm which is not going to apply
This is what I'm agreeing with when I say "rules don't apply". Simply comparing it to a successful, long-term partnership or any relationship doesn't make sense (and are these even relationships most of the time? it seems not). It's a connection that sets itself apart- you can't understand it, or what's happening, and can't seem to recover the way you may have, however slowly, from any past heartbreak. It's like trying to use science to explain a vision you had while meditating. You can try, but it's not likely to help.

I don't believe i implied what I think you are saying, that by "rules don't apply" means you put up with whatever, just to fool yourself. Or that you somehow shed your regular human emotion and ordinary wants. On the contrary, people wouldn't keep away or block or run or whatever they do from the person they're aching for if that were the case. I'm against romanticizing any negative treatment, whether it's a random bf or seemingly 5d connection (and who knows, from the internet). But I don't think acknowledging that it is different, is doing that. It just seems that moving on, if it isn't happening, needs to take a different form.
Old 10-09-2018, 05:36 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Unfortunately people do use this “spiritual” excuse to rationalize putting up with subpar behavior. Plus, terms like “connection”, “spiritual”, carry too broad of a meaning within them, so people are inclined to interpret them according to what they feel like at the moment. Why do you need to recover from this connection to begin with? If connection is genuine and felt mutually, then neither party would want to abandon it, hence no recovery is needed. When you need to “recover” from something, this begs the question –was this something even mutual to begin with? And if you feel it, and the other party doesn’t, can we really call it a connection?
Old 10-09-2018, 07:07 PM
Knower

Mutuality doesn't erase obstacles, or eradicate any difficult, confusing, and overpowering nature of what you're both going through.
Old 10-09-2018, 08:44 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Mutuality can conquer a whole host of obstacles, believe it or not. We don't live in the world where people were separated by wars, distance, and lack on communication channels.
Old 10-09-2018, 09:12 PM
Knower

Believe it or not, even 3d ordinary relationships are rarely simple, when humans are involved. Look, you said if it requires "recovering" from, it likely wasn't mutual and therefore possibly never a connection, which is over-simplified and not a logical deduction. You seem to be arguing for the sake of it, and I'm done.
Old 11-09-2018, 12:16 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldlf16
Believe it or not, even 3d ordinary relationships are rarely simple, when humans are involved. Look, you said if it requires "recovering" from, it likely wasn't mutual and therefore possibly never a connection, which is over-simplified and not a logical deduction. You seem to be arguing for the sake of it, and I'm done.

I wish you speedy recovery from whatever it is you want to believe in.
Old 11-09-2018, 02:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldlf16
That is the truth. And yes, the extreme emotions rip you apart. The rage that triggers you and the persistent strong emotions are foreign to me, seem dysfunctional, but have proven to be utterly unavoidable, and that's at a distance (!). I often feel extreme anger and attachment with my spouse at times (we've spent half our lives together), but it's nothing remotely the same. Like comparing a tame campfire you observe with a fire that burns you to ashes.
Yeah it's that feeling, it's called Twin FLAME infact !Every emotion with them is amplified x 100 compared to a typical soulmate. Neither the highest soulmate kind of connection is compared to TFs, it's a different story and different telepathic/chakra connection, if it's present.
Old 11-09-2018, 02:51 AM
Knower

Close soul connections, energy; introvert, extrovert.

I apologize, I thought I hit, "new thread," & didn't. I moved to a new thread.
Sorry!
Old 11-09-2018, 03:01 AM
Knower

Close soul connections, energy; introvert, extrovert.

I apologize, I thought I hit, "new thread," & didn't. I moved to a new thread.
Sorry! & duplicate.