Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 13-08-2018, 07:42 AM
Roger Wilco

The day the Pleiadians came

The day the Pleiadians came

This day seemed like any other , was about a year ago
I was in a good mood , but had my grievances , grievance that are pointless
I live in the incarnated world with all these realities I have and possebilities
yet very few even know that such things exist and are real
grievances whats the point of talking to others if they don't even know what they react to
when talking , cant see thought or words .
How so see words or thought ? shh might as wel explain that
Thoughts and words are energy extensions that have or are intention
they look like energy cords extended between people when they talk or think
There are many types of those cords , its a long story , a complex one
That would take some space to type all down . but not even going in to sharing images direct or more.
No , but it does explain why language is international the 'intentions' are international even
to wards other races , as Pleiadians

I have been in contact with these Pleiadians for ages , dont know how long ago it was when it started
some where early 1990s . we talked , I asked them all I wanted to know about every thing.
Got fed up with it in the end , whats the point ? funny enough it all got so normal long ago
it ended up , me some times asking them this or that .

But on this day I had created a bit of a sour mood , there is no point , complain to the universe and it only comes back to you
yet better that complain to people , that just comes back in a more complex way .

well so I was talking to these Pleiadians , not those far away on a pleiadian world but the ones right around us
in their lightships , lightships are a conscious interaction between the inhabitants and their shared created reality
they are near but in a higher dimension , or higher reality . The interaction of energies that creates our incarnated world
does not happen there as such , our incarnated world is an interaction between the divided energies of true sound and light
The divided male and female energies of the incarnated world

an interaction that has as result , time as we know it , gravity , temperature , solid matter, and reflected light
The sun light and such . true light is as light you see in dreams , in higher realms and so on , true sound well the voice
you hear when reading this is true sound . This is not sound as ears use in relation to air moment ect.

Wel so I was talking to these Pleiadians and went for a walk to a place near by went to sit on a bench there
The pleiadians said have a look behind you , I (grumpy) said there is nothing there just a wall. They ever patient as always
Just have a look , I turned around and there was the wall and on the wall a 1/2 circle , a left over bit of gravity paint
Then they said now look up in the sky which I did . and there was some thing to be seen . the shy was blue but up there
a strange 1/2 circle like sort of shape started to emerge .Wow I thought it had a bow wave kind of feel to it . I got larger and moved
forward. I asked what will happen ? They said it will dissipate again . we had a long talk after this , they had materialize a fringe
of their ship in our reality and that created this water vapor based shape Oh wow and why did i not have a camera with me !!!!
This had nothing to do with any possible cloud shape anyone could have seen that !!!! but it was just for me .

I was stunned that they would do this just for me !!!! wow also it must have shown up on radar some how but they said we compensate for that.
well what can I say for them its as we live kind of like in a fish bowl . looking in to our incarnated world from their viewpoint is quite some thing
hard to grasp , before this we had talked so much I had been in their light ships as my not incarnated self which I use for going places
learned so much , in fact anything I could think of :-) you need to think of some thing you like to know before you can ask !

as I said that started years ago , I run out of questions , all got normal and I got used to all that . its unknown to many yet
normal to me , as normal as walking or reading a book . I gave up trying to share anything ,lost that urge , except this no I guess
why not , some one might find it useful
Old 13-08-2018, 10:12 AM
Roger Wilco

so living a normal life it is , like yesterday evening , warm summers evening
I went to this hill top near by it was almost sunset although the sky was cloudy
I sat on the hill top looking at all the energies merging and flowing such an unrealistic perspective too and the clouds and trees a world made up from liquid light and love flowing in a divine dance of merging energies I always see all the energies and astral light ,can see underground even see tree roots and all. wow I looked at the
pathway below later I will walk on that I had to laugh its seemed so ridiculous.
I would walk back home , amazing all so amazing but it always is . I asked the pleiadians where are you they always say right above you . they guard me always , and in many ways, no rich man or president of what ever country could be more secure than me :-) its been like that for years . some times I bend the rules I was away with my car to an other country and on the way back home I decided to visit a shop .They had objections with that i was a bit peed off , discussed I wanted it . and did the bent the rules , how ? I had asked for a save trip with my car till home well my car was going to have a minor problem at home at a time further away .They knew that and now this would become in this trip , I just made it home when the car started acting up ! and had been to the shop :-) well living a normal life is cool :-) I do odd things , have no t.v. never watch the news ,don't do stuff online (except this now) never carry a phone around when away ,now how strange is that ? have a great day what ever you do and what ever you like