Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-10-2016, 08:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Redbasket - all of that resonates with me so much, thank you... i feel as if I could be in one of those pairs who awaken each other then move on to finish their business without need for the other... but like you said, we never know what is going to happen next, so I will remain open to whatever presents itself. I can finally say if I never again saw my twin in the physical, I would be just as content and at peace, and full of joy. It really is amazing. Thank you all for your input : )
Old 24-10-2016, 08:39 PM
Master
How long did it take you to arrive here after the original awakening with your twin?
Old 24-10-2016, 08:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hineahuone
I was going to say something similar. That once you become LOVE, you have no need for another to reflect that love back to you. LOVE is all around you and is you. As I understand from many teachings twins are always connected forever and in across dimensions so while you say you can no longer feel the connection, it is there regardless.

Wow thank you. This is so true.. it is such an incredible feeling to need nothing outside yourself, and such a privilege to BE that love. It is such a huge gift to be here on this planet at this time, uplifting others through the abundance of free-flowing of love.
Old 24-10-2016, 08:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Bluebird,
I began awakening slowly starting after meeting him, 4 years ago, but I only feel as if the acceleration of awakening started last year. In the first couple years, it was more of a deep dark time for me, and I went further into seperation via unconscious actions, but when I lost complete contact with him, awakening sped up immensely, and I suddenly started "receiving" information on how to raise my vibrations, etc. out of nowhere, and only just this last month I feel I have broken free of the last of the significant shackles on my consciousness.... of course, like Redbasket said, there is always growth to be had, but I feel so free
Old 24-10-2016, 09:01 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiltedtartan
Wow thank you. This is so true.. it is such an incredible feeling to need nothing outside yourself, and such a privilege to BE that love. It is such a huge gift to be here on this planet at this time, uplifting others through the abundance of free-flowing of love.

I wonder what you did to reach this state. I would like to get there soon as I am exhausted.
Old 24-10-2016, 09:03 PM
Master
Kiltedtartan, I am so happy for you! For me this has not been a linear process at all. Which can at times, like right now, feel frustrating. When we reunited back in 2012 I had a big awakening, a glimpse of the curtains parting. I left my body and experienced the immortality, infinity, and perfection of my true nature and completely let him go as well as everything else. If freedom can be defined I think it is totally letting go. But since then I have grappled with a lot of attachment and stories around him and what happened. I recently felt I totally let go of the twin soul belief only to attach to it again, ugh. At the beginning of this year as I mentioned I had a similar experience to that which you are describing... I realized I am him and he is me and there is no other to long for. I totally stopped waiting and opened to others. Amazing feeling.

Of course then he contacted me, likely feeling this shift in me, and since his contact (then subsequent disappearance) I have been longing again. It's so frustrating as I realize I am not longing for HIM but an idea, a panacea to my life. Which is so unfair... I assume being in relationship with him would bring a lot of joy but would hardly be a panacea. I'm still waiting to have that permanent shift of freedom as I thought I did but it resorted back to the longing.

There's that magical place between pushing him away and longing for him that I want to be in. That place of contentment and freedom but it has not been, so far, lasting for me.
Old 24-10-2016, 09:09 PM
Master
I just had some insight - I hold onto my belief that we are twin souls as a kind of buffer between us. Focusing on the concept keeps me from surrendering into feeling the Love and connection. I still feel much fear. It's so subtle, but that's definitely why I hold on to the belief, for a sense of control and safety from feeling simply what IS. Anybody else realize they do this?
Old 24-10-2016, 10:51 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
I just had some insight - I hold onto my belief that we are twin souls as a kind of buffer between us. Focusing on the concept keeps me from surrendering into feeling the Love and connection. I still feel much fear. It's so subtle, but that's definitely why I hold on to the belief, for a sense of control and safety from feeling simply what IS. Anybody else realize they do this?

I have finally surrendered to love and patiently waiting for my twin to return home to me. I dont see it as a way to keep us apart, but maybe if I didnt know about the twin thing I would have run and kept running after the first realisation that I could fall in love with him.
Old 24-10-2016, 11:06 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
I hold onto my belief that we are twin souls as a kind of buffer between us. Focusing on the concept keeps me from surrendering into feeling the Love and connection. I still feel much fear.
Blue, can you elaborate? What your write is initially counter intuitive to me. You hold onto the twin belief as a buffer between you two? Is it that your stage of separation helps you feel more at home and accepting of the personal soul growth you experience, and if you accept that as an end state than you can be "done" (so to speak) with your twin? Is that what you mean?

There is a certain paradox to accept that if you identify yourself as a twin who is not living in 3D reunion, you may be lucky enough to come to a place of expansion in the present moment and to feel at peace (which you have), and that feels complete. But then if you remember you are a twin (or self identify as such), if you are not in reunion this implies the "phantom limb" connection with your human twin who is not physically beside you right now. All the fun things of this physical world that we want to enjoy with a beloved other - all the sensory 3D things, not just spiritual. So to accept that you are together and at one in your souls brings you back into your present sense of spiritual bliss. But in terms of 3D living, there is still the fact that you aren't doing daily things with your twin and this could stir up time and memories of the past or visions of the future, and then wham, you are brought away from your centered, present place. So in a way, to avoid the "phantom limb" trigger if one is in separation, then perhaps one needs to let go of the concept of twin?

Somehow, no matter how much we expand and grow, I don't see how the phantom limb of living in 3D without your twin can not always be tied in (even as a memory) to the concept of longing. So to move beyond it, perhaps one does let go of the identity of being a twin, or have the courage to attempt reunion fully heartedly. No ambiguity, no hints, no fishing - just be clear and open.

I don't know. I still feel like a twin. Right now, I think I'm able to transform the longing back into more work on myself. Now when I feel it, it is my big light bulb to take care of the little infant inner child in myself in a spiritual way.

But once I'm divorced and free, I realize that in my heart, I'd rather be doing this healing work together with my twin and having fun doing zany silly 3D life stuff with our kids together. So we'll see at that point in time if we're on the same page. When neither of us has connections to block our union, I feel I have the courage to see if we will do this work together or not.
Old 24-10-2016, 11:17 PM
Master
Another way to explain what I am trying to say is using a parallel of any belief/label. For example we call a tree and tree... So when we walk past one we think "tree" instead of having the actual experience of that thing, its energy, its magnificent presence, the texture of its bark, the color and shape of its leaves, the way the light hits it. We just think tree but it isn't ACTUALLY a tree. Does that make sense? By focusing on the term "twin soul" I do not feel what actually IS.

I do not get the sense that our connection is done in the physical considering a few things one, he reached out to me, our families are close friends, and I feel myself being drawn back to him. We have old history and it feels like there is more to manifest down the road, things that went unsaid that need to be said. But who knows.