Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-10-2016, 06:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Connection Gone

I met someone in 2012 I considered to be the ultimate mirror of my soul, before I heard about twin flames a year or so ago. We had intense telepathic experiences and I was so in love with him I was ill. Despite this, I couldn't get him to respond to me once we parted ways in 3d. So I shut down my feelings and married and had a child with someone else. It seemed more safe and logical to try to forget him. I know i hurt him when he found out, and he eventually blocked all possible methods of contact (but not before trying to get my attention, which I missed).

I soon realized I was in a destructive relationship, as well. I only longed for this deep, amazing connection I'd had with this other man. He haunted my subconscious. I had never felt a more pure love and although I don't care to immerse myself in the whole twin flame thing, when I heard about this theory it completely aligned with my situation. It was like a strange dream, this whole thing. I'm single once again because I realized how dysfunctional my marriage was, and healed those parts of myself. I'm rebuilding my life, and I'm very happy, healthy, and blissful now.

The strange part... is that HE is gone. As of last week actually, I suddenly felt completely FREE of him, and the connection. I have absolutely ZERO desire to connect with him, on the soul planes or 3D. Not that I am resisting the connection, I honestly feel as if it was all a dream, because I don't even remember why I felt such magic around him. I still see him as my ultimate mirror, the one who shares my frequency, the only one who will ever see me fully exactly purely as I am... but i don't WANT him anymore, or share any energetic exchange at ALL. I feel free to explore other relationships if I choose, which is something I NEVER thought I would feel.

Sorry this is so long.. my question is this: does anyone have any insight they would like to offer, on why a connection this all encompassing, could suddenly just dissolve? I still feel he is me, the closest to my soul, but I don't WANT to connect anymore. I feel just as excited about the entire population and getting to know other souls, as I do about him. I wonder if it only served the purpose of waking me up to my true self... then it's meant to disappear?

Is it possible I had a soul switch or walk in? I've heard that can happen. I just feel so very different... and free

As for limerence... i have experienced this before too, and this is definitely not the same thing.

Thank you for any wisdom or insight anyone might have :)
Old 23-10-2016, 07:57 PM
Master
As they say true love sets you free.

You feel this way when you realize the other is YOU and there is no separation, nobody to long for, that you have been home all along. Xo
Old 23-10-2016, 08:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Bluebird,
Thank you, I feel like what you said is true. I feel one with all beings now, and the "one" I almost worshipped now is equal with all other beings in my heart, and I no longer pine after that. It's really amazing and liberating. I don't know why I feared the possibility of reaching this point. I appreciate your input, it really makes sense. It's just so strange and unexpected at the same time, to have this shift so enormously. I didn't know it would feel this way. I hope we all can reach peace.
Old 23-10-2016, 09:26 PM
Master
Surely, I have a question and if it's miss-asked then see me as one of the population 'beings' and find so-- when you say (in question) in-love with, as the one and the mirror to your soul, as you say--is that love(the feelings in which you regard to say all so discriptions--} belonging to that of your self, so only in felt what you feel? Or the miss ask would appear to be;is the love of what you consider to be the exsact mirror of the both of you...I.e--the love you feel is as both of you and not as of only the opinion of your self?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 23-10-2016, 09:49 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiltedtartan
Bluebird,
Thank you, I feel like what you said is true. I feel one with all beings now, and the "one" I almost worshipped now is equal with all other beings in my heart, and I no longer pine after that. It's really amazing and liberating. I don't know why I feared the possibility of reaching this point. I appreciate your input, it really makes sense. It's just so strange and unexpected at the same time, to have this shift so enormously. I didn't know it would feel this way. I hope we all can reach peace.
I am slowly working my way to this point. I wrote a thread asking if it was okay to never want to see TF again. Because I feel the need is no longer there, I no longer want/desire, etc. I still have inner work to do and I did fear bumping into TF (only recently) which I viewed as a wake-up call. There are parts of the self I am fearing and this in itself relates to why I fear bumping into them.
Old 23-10-2016, 09:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Lostsoul13, Correct me if I'm wrong... are you asking if I felt that love as coming only from my side? Or if it was more transcendent and I felt it on both sides of the connection? I definitely felt it as an all encompassing feeling that was a mutual reinforcing type of love, as if I could see myself from his point of view and love myself how he loved me (or how I perceived him to perceive me). If that makes sense. If that's not what you're asking let me know...
But now I feel as if that love which was concentrated on one person for so long, has been released to apply to all of existence, vs that one person.
Old 23-10-2016, 10:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiltedtartan
Bluebird,

Kiltedtartan, this is beautiful. I remember when I had this experience, realizing that he is me and I have nothing else to long for. It was such a pivotal experience and I was stuck behind a car with the lisence plate IAMU. :)

The one has broken your heart open to the inate equalness of all. I'm very happy for you, what a special and peaceful revelation, that you "twin soul" is also the sky, the trees, every stranger you meet.

For me after I experienced this shift I too opened to connecting with others on a physical and soul level because I felt a genuine desire to do so. What I now feel is my deepest wish is to serve God to the best of my ability, to bring true love to Earth as best and impactfully as I can, I choose my highest possible destiny, and feel I am being guided back to my twin soul Union because within the Union I can do this best. I love him and deep down know he is my true partner, but do not feel I need him to connect with my soul and God and to be content as I had before.

Warm wishes to you.
Old 23-10-2016, 10:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsername
I am slowly working my way to this point. I wrote a thread asking if it was okay to never want to see TF again. Because I feel the need is no longer there, I no longer want/desire, etc. I still have inner work to do and I did fear bumping into TF (only recently) which I viewed as a wake-up call. There are parts of the self I am fearing and this in itself relates to why I fear bumping into them.

Yes, that so resonates. The whole reunion prophecy thing seems possibly more detrimental to healing oneself than beneficial.. if it keeps someone in a state of attachment... but how I see it is, I sure don't have any answers myself so I just have to play it by ear and trust the energies.
Old 23-10-2016, 10:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
Kiltedtartan, this is beautiful. I remember when I had this experience, realizing that he is me and I have nothing else to long for. It was such a pivotal experience and I was stuck behind a car with the lisence plate IAMU. :)

The one has broken your heart open to the inate equalness of all. I'm very happy for you, what a special and peaceful revelation, that you "twin soul" is also the sky, the trees, every stranger you meet.

For me after I experienced this shift I too opened to connecting with others on a physical and soul level because I felt a genuine desire to do so. What I now feel is my deepest wish is to serve God to the best of my ability, to bring true love to Earth as best and impactfully as I can, I choose my highest possible destiny, and feel I am being guided back to my twin soul Union because within the Union I can do this best.

Warm wishes to you.

Wow. This is exactly how I feel. It's like hitting a ceiling for a long time, and then finally breaking through, and you find that what exists beyond that ceiling of limitations, is a world you could never have imagined, where divine love isn't a destination but it's all of existence, in everything AND everyone. And you don't just think it, you finally truly feel it, everywhere. I'm so glad for you too Bluebird!
Old 23-10-2016, 10:18 PM
Master
You are having contact with the true nature of reality. This makes me smile so much. All the pain and confusion leads to this if we stay true to the path people!

All are One. All is Divine. Love is real and it is in everything, without any conditions, no matter what. Thank you for sharing.