Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-10-2016, 07:29 PM
Knower

Tf Eye contact

Just curious, has anybody else felt awkwardness when making eye contact with their tf? Not me personally, but my tf does it sometimes and I decided to ask him outright yesterday what was up, and he said he feels uncomfortable at times making eye contact with me. Anybody else experienced this?
Old 21-10-2016, 07:35 PM
Guide

It feels really intense when we make eye contact, so we both avoid it.
Old 21-10-2016, 08:01 PM
Experiencer

when I first met my twin flame, we both looked at each other at the same time & he stopped dead in his tracks & starred at me. I starred back for a few seconds but quickly stopped & I was so confused & shocked. Through out the whole night he avoided eye contact with me but I did catch him looking at me when I wasn't paying attention & he looked like a deer in the head lights when I caught him. Eye contact is different for everyone I've come to realize, especially depending on the type of person your flame is. If they're more confident they'll probably look at you more, but if they're shy they'll probably try to avoid it, the eyes are the window to the soul. Some don't like to be exposed.
Old 21-10-2016, 08:06 PM
Knower

I love looking into his eyes because of the intense ness, but I'm very confident and like you mentioned he can be quite shy and hates feeling vulnerable and I think that's what it does. I do catch him looking at me quite a lot and when I look at him he meets my eyes then looks away and laughs sort of thing I think it's cute :) xx
Old 21-10-2016, 08:33 PM
Newbie ;)

For me personally I wouldn't say awkward but it is definitely very intense to do so at times. I work with my TF and I remember one particular day I had to approach her regarding work related matters. She was sitting at her desk on her computer and when she turned around to face me she stared straight into my eyes. It is to this date one of the most intense experiences I have shared with another person. I can't even quite put into words the feeling exactly but to best describe it was like we could see right into each others soul/essence. I felt completely exposed but complete familiarity as if I had stared into those eyes for many lifetimes before. It also felt very magnetic and it quite literally took my breath away. We were only standing less than two feet from each other and I found myself having to cut the conversation short as I made my way to the bathroom. I spent a few minutes in there just trying to compose myself and tried to make sense of what had just happened. Aside from that we both catch each other looking all the time. Funnily enough she is now one of the few people that I can comfortably maintain eye contact with while talking but that's mostly because for me she has the most beautiful eyes and I love staring into them now.