Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-10-2016, 04:32 PM
Experiencer
Story of a little birdy

Hi, im new here.
My inner guidance system has been telling me i need to do this for some time now but i have been scared to share my story incase he saw this. Please please feel free to ask me questions as im being told to tell my story for the purpose of helping spread my knowledge gained in this stage where the connection is mainly telepathic forms and just that it will help people in general. Also if he finds this it might be a bonus.
Please excuse my errors and lack of ability to explain, its very late at night and i rushed through it a bit.

Much love darlings.

newyears. waiting for the fireworks to start. i wander out on to the street. they told me who you were, ive heard all about you, your wife and your children. my boyfriend was on the street with us, drunk as always. you were the first person in 8 years that i had thought was attractive other than my partner at the time. we said hello and i remembered i had a partner and a child, that i shouldnt have looked at you like i did, or thought "i wonder if hes single".
over the next few months i had to deal with deaths in the family, it was such a painful and confusing time. i came home after a funeral, a woman shouting abuse at me on the way to the funeral that my partner didnt want to come to. i was a mess, i was destroyed emotionally, i needed a drink so i drank with my partner. he had an alcohol problem and so he started throwing stuff around screaming at me, saying i didnt love him.
that was the night that i begged the universe to show me the person i was meant for, the other half of my soul.
you were so not who i was expecting.
you looked straight into my eyes as if you asked the same question and saw me, like a mirror.
i saw a face i reckognised but i couldnt place your face, you looked different but i didnt put it together.
i was NOT expecting to see a middle aged man, i was only 23. this was 2 years ago!
i felt that instant connection with the man in my head.
i would see you smiling while i was fondling my guitar that i got for my birthday, i know you enjoyed it. i recall thinking randomly that i shouldnt wake you up by playing my muaic really loud but i didnt realise you were a real person so i played that music anyway and i would see you standing there in your pyjama pants rubbing your eyes and yawning. i would talk to you too but i didnt realise what it was for a while.
my first clue to who you were was during a conversation about you, she said "i think you would like him, you would really get along with him, youre alot alike". the voice in my head asked me how i knew the person i was on the phone to because you knew her, shes my sister, you said we were talking about you, that you are that guy they ALWAYS talk about. the rest comes after the break up.
i was warned not to fix the relationship i was in after another drunken rage and abuse, it was the last straw and he ripped out my heart and soul that night. i pleaded with you to help me, i couldnt even stand up i was so broken but you gave me the strength to get up and pack enough for a few days, you gave me the strength to leave. i felt your helplessness toward me but you gave me all of that strength, you gave me the courage to leave that night.
3 days later, i felt souless i decided that day that this is my new beginning, that i would work on myself, i would feel true happiness one day and that happiness would never come from a man, it would come from me. i unpacked my new bedroom and went to my sisters house to say happy birthday to my brother and fill in my sisters on how i was and check up on my pregnant sister. she asked how i was, i said it felt like i had no heart or soul but it got me through and was explaining how i had this intense feeling of coming home (i thought this was because i hadnt lived in my hometown for 8 years).
i walked in and i reckognised you before i recognised my brother, i felt my my soul breath, i was too scared to ask if we knew eachother, to ask why it felt like i knew you really well. not like a passing face, like as in we have been in a relationship before, a long time ago. you kept looking at me too but i thought my sister told you what happened, given your profession its kind of a case you would be interested in. i felt like if i projected my thoughts you would be able to hear them. i sat on the railing across from you and i saw every electrical network sparking in your eyes, it was a storm. in that storm i saw your soul, i saw 2 people coming together and i saw ALOT of pain. the shock of what i saw almost threw me off the railing. again, i was too scared to say what i was thinking out loud. my sister told you id broken up with my then fiance and that i was planning on being "provocative" again but in my head i said "maybe ill wait for you" and you smiled but i wasnt sure if you smiled at me being a hoe again or if you heard me.
I was hugging everyone to say goodbye, you said you would understand if i didnt want to hug you, i had to get away, you gave me a choice, noones ever done that for me. Im sorry if you took it personally.
when i got in the car to leave i remembered the man in my head and this BLEW MY MIND!! you look EXACTLY like him! as soon as i got home i heard your voice in my head, it was super charged, you asked me to try and show you what happened, i felt you nearly every night comforting me, its been a long road baby. my sister told me you offered for me to talk to you if i wanted to, unofficially, that you can help me but ive never wanted to use you for your resources, i know you think its stupid but thank you for respecting that. the next time we met confirmed things for me, little hints here and there but your surprised face! that beautiful face you pull is what did it for me, its not a normal surprised face, yet id felt and seen it so so many times. you said you were coming even though i was told you werent invited until after you told me you would be there. the energy scared me. i begged you to come outside telepathically and give me your phone number and you came out but went back inside. too many coincidences. i still dont have your number, i would like it if you can see this. im awake gorgeous man. i know who you are, you know who i am.
im ready for you.
Geronimo