Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 22-08-2013, 09:49 PM
noxoid

What could this mean? Messages from the other side

My guides brought me on an amazing adventure through the dreamscape last night. Before sleeping, I meditated in the clear light of the full moon and asked for protection and guidance into the astral planes.

First, I was brought to a door that was decorated and named "Haunted House". Immediately, I knew I had been through this door before and experienced the haunted house, reminiscing every room beyond the door. I opened it to a grand, circular room with a golden chandelier and old hand-painted portraits. The carpet is red, rimmed with gold and two stairways lead to a floor below It is not what I imagined. I realize the haunted house must be closed and I keep my eyes peeled for staff closing up as I walk down the stairs. I go to an enormous door with no handle. It is made out of some sort of dark metal. I stick my fingernails between the cracks and lightly push the huge doors open.

The next room is very dark - everything is grayscale, even my own
skin in the absence of light. I must be illuminating my own inner light to be able to see. The room is very small and empty. The designs on the wall are similar to the room before. There's no stairs. The room is also circular and there are cobwebs and dust everywhere. The ceiling is not very high I find it hard to breathe and find the next door. When I find it, I push it open the same way but there is another door immediately behind it which requires extra strength to push it open. It makes an awful sound.

I enter through the doorway to some sort of house full of people. It's a celebration but I don't know what is being celebrated. I go through the hallways and find a bedroom that is open to a balcony with a view to the street below. I realize I have been here before, almost as if in some other life. I remember the entrance to the haunted house and try to remember where I have come from but cannot quite connect my existence to the waking world. I wander through the house some more, meeting people I don't recognize, and some who I do, but they all know me. Eventually, I find an empty room with a table, a chair, and a window that has the doorway I am looking for. It is red, rimmed with gold and decorated with silver designs. I open it with ease, revealing a pure gold doorway that glows with extravagance. I feel a sense of richness, abundance, and joy. Everything that I have ever known is obvious to me. I pull the golden walls open with confidence and excitement, revealing a reminisce of the first room . . . but at the bottom of the stairs, the ceiling opens to a clear, blue sky, there are no more doors - but there is a large body of water, exotic trees, birds, butterflies, dragonflies. I set my eyes on a strange creature to my far right. I do not use the stairs to get to it, I fly over the rail and land softly on the ground below. The creature looks like a mutated, bloated mass that is hard to describe. It's light brown in colour with black spots - has one eye and a mouth that doesn't make sense. I point at it and white light shoots from my finger, destroying it. A staff appears in its place. The staff is white with purple and green light spiralling around it. I pick it up and see the words "Staff of The Dreamwalker" flash in my mind. It disappears in my hands and I take flight into the sky, waking up.

I quickly fall back asleep as I go over my dream in my bed. I'm brought back to the room I found in the house . . . the bedroom. I step outside the balcony and see the streets below. An instinct takes over my body and I jump down to the sidewalk and run across the streets where there are 3 stores - a fast food joint, a coffee shop, and a business center. I consider stopping at the fast food joint but realize a man is chasing me, so I enter the business center by mistake. Realizing my error, I sneak out the way I came in only to be faced by the man after me. A thought occurs to me and I see the interior of the coffee shop, realizing I should have gone there . . . and I wake up.
Old 23-08-2013, 01:07 AM
WYN123

hmm what where your thoughts on waking, first feelings, anxious, happy, puzzled. what did you like what didn't you like very important.
the rooms in a dream can signify your house (head) consider if they were richly furnished, happy, or cluttered, empty? do you need to refurnish?
visitors in a house can mean unexpected guests turning up at your door (in relality). be prepared, if you need to tidy up, clean etc.
Old 23-08-2013, 03:38 AM
noxoid

When I woke up, I was full of energy and highly optimistic. I immediately began to clean upon waking. I removed a lot of clutter around the house and completely re-organized my space.
Old 23-08-2013, 12:02 PM
Super Moderator
A house is where our thoughts live. The fact that it was haunted means there are things in your past that are still being held onto. Things that no longer serve a purpose but you have yet to let go. We must confront and walk through these habits and patterns to break free from them. The fact that you made it through the house and it turned into a clearing says that you have broken down the barriers that were keeping you in your past. It is time for you to celebrate how far you have come. You are aware of some of the things you have changed but may not be aware there is still more that has evolved in you (knowing and not knowing the party guests). But you yourself were able to defeat your self defeating ways, (transforming the odd creature) into a staff and have in effect liberated yourself from your past (flying off). This to me was a healing dream. The healing of a very big harmful issue, behavior or pattern in your life. The fact this all sounded familiar almost says to me this was a very old maybe even brought with you from a past life but the bottom line is you are moving past your past and that is a grand wonderful thing. The dream ends with you on a quest to find a new you. You are not sure who that is and are a little conflicted which way you want to go but you have turned a corner to a healthier you and are free to move forward and be the person you want to be. Great dream. Please do celebrate yourself for this. It is quite an accomplishment what you went through.
Old 28-08-2013, 07:13 AM
noxoid

Thank you, Michelle. Everything you say makes sense to me, and I always appreciate your response. Strangely, I have had difficulty recalling my dreams since this particular experience. I expected the opposite, to experience the dreamscape far more vividly, especially considering the symbol of the "Staff Of The Dreamwalker".
Old 28-08-2013, 12:20 PM
Super Moderator
I didn't use to remember my dreams except for the big ones until I started to make remembering them my intention. I find if I ask a specific question about an issue I want clarity on I will recall my dreams better. I also keep a journal next to my bed to write what I dreamt down. This is especially helpful if I wake in the middle of the night with a dream because even though I tell myself I will remember that in the morning if I fall back to sleep I will forget what I have dreamt so I keep the journal near by. So I would say when you go to bed ask that you remember your dreams and ask whatever questions are utmost on your mind. I really do enjoy using my dreams to help me figure stuff out.
Old 03-10-2013, 07:27 PM
Experiencer
This may seem strange, but I feel that I have been at that place before years ago in my dreams. The house sounds familiar, there was a celebration, a balcony that looked down a street below, and adjacent stores. It makes me wonder if it is a location in the astral? I too remember being chased by something, but away from the stores and back to the house. Thank you for sharing your experience, it has triggered a few things.