Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-10-2016, 10:35 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
When I was in the mists of the tf drama I confided in a couple friends, who were 3D friends, not my soul family. Eventually they told me they were sick of hearing about it since it was like a soup opera that went on for so long. Their advice was to point out his bad qualities and tell me to "find someone else..."
That is such a funny story about the 3D friends giving you this advice ...focus on the person's bad qualities, find some one else. I probably would have given the same advice to a friend until this happened to me. How does your soul family respond?

You have useful thoughts about how to approach my friend when I see her for lunch. It makes sense. In the holographic universe sense, I think she "knows" what happened between me and my twin just as his wife probably had some inner knowledge but told me "I don't know what really went on between you two and I don't want to know." It is like when we are all in the rain together outside and some of use just let it come down upon us, all those droplets of water, and others walk around with raincoats and umbrellas. They can't understand why I wouldn't be under an umbrella too, or even share theirs ... they can't understand why I like the physical experience of feeling the rain and even I welcome it. I never did like umbrellas or raincoats much but just used them out of habit because it is how I was brought up and it is what I saw others doing. Then I broke free in a way that serves me, but it isn't the way for every one.

It is good to read the other opinions and personal experiences you folks have posted ... thank you. Hope to hear more stories too. We're all a disparate group but have a lot of common experiences.
Old 20-10-2016, 11:58 PM
Ascender

I just don't try to talk to people that can't understand it. Not about it anyway. I don't know that there's much to say about it honestly I don't really have any conclusions or information. Don't feel like it's meant to be understood necessarily. If it was, then I'd understand it myself. But I don't, and I just don't like to talk about things that I don't understand. There are a couple of people that I trust that I've talked to but more in a "wow, this weird thing happened/is happening" sort of way as opposed to "I have found my twin flame."

Anytime I talk about it I feel like I'm not expressing the truth. So mostly I just keep it to myself. It's too big to burden my world with.
Old 21-10-2016, 12:37 PM
Ascender

I don't talk about it now much, partly because there's not as much to say now that we are clearly friends and partly because I understand now that this is an out of this world connection that most don't understand. At the time that I was stuck in the situation with him I didn't know anything about twin flames, I thought the situation was so intense because I was stuck in this situation where I had to interact with him on a regular basis. Now I know it was just an intense connection.
Now that I look back, I choose this person to confide in because she was trustworthy, but she was not spiritual at all, in fact, she is an atheist lol, no wonder she gave the advice she did. She did "just know" though that something was going on between me and him. Another one of my friends said she just knew he was going to "take up" with someone. We all used to sit there and listen to him talk about his life and his wife and everything else.
My soul family was much more like "if it's meant to be, it will be" and commented on how happy we look together in the pics we took.
Another funny thing was when he met my mom and how well they got along. My mom hardly gets along with anyone.
Old 22-10-2016, 01:49 AM
Experiencer
Update

I had my get-together with the friend. I was right that she wanted to gossip about twin and his ex-wife (the ex apparently used the term "divorce" with this friend but not with me ... I'll just let it all go). I only said I was grateful to have forged a peace with all four of us, and gave no details. Friend made a snarky remark about twin's ex "pandering" to me on social media. I corrected her and said the ex wife is being supportive of the peace we've established and this is a good thing for all of us. It is a time for us all to just detach.

In this context it felt right not to share my inner truth about the twin flame experience. She brought up my twin several times and I didn't go there with any talk of him.

But ironically, in my progress of letting go of the outcome, I feel a strong identity of "I am a twin flame." I don't know how to explain it, but it is what it is.
Old 22-10-2016, 08:23 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by QT Pie
Don't feel like it's meant to be understood necessarily. If it was, then I'd understand it myself. But I don't, and I just don't like to talk about things that I don't understand.
Ha, ha ... this did make me laugh. Isn't it the truth! We all are on the forefront of this strange phenomena, all groping in the dark. I think there are some true twins who have reunited and are trying to help others, some people just churning out undivine content or advice with their paypal accounts growing, and then there are the rest of us. The experiencers who don't understand it ourselves.

It is nice to meet you all! I do believe someday we will understand it better. But right now and right here, even though I don't understand it ... I think it is real.
Old 22-10-2016, 09:00 AM
Guide

A couple of my friends know about my twinflame, and one encouraged me and the other discouraged me so I stopped talking about it to people as I figured I would get more of the latter and only my real friends would understand that I was prepared to go to hell and back for this love and the others who don't get it are probably not really my friends. I have been waiting half my adult life for this connection and I won't give it up easily.
Old 22-10-2016, 10:09 AM
Master
Hi Red, I understand the desire to talk openly about this. I suggest not speaking to someone about this whom you fear may not keep what you said private. Be very discerning about who you speak to about your twin experience.

I talk to my best friend about it but don't use the term twin soul because I find it unhelpful and unrelatable. There are groups on Facebook for people who've gone through what you have and those can lead to supportive connections that are more easily intimate than I find SF usually provides for. It's really nice to develop relationships w ppl who also met a SC/twin and I think this would be helpful for you too. Xo
Old 23-10-2016, 03:56 AM
Master
In the bigenning I did now after six to seven years who wants to hear about it. They think I've moved on but I haven't
They don't know me anymore and maybe why I feels disconnected from my freinds n family but really who want to continue hearing about the loss of the love of their life
So I pretend I'm all good n moved on
Tf is divided in therapy.
Maybe today I answered my own question.
Why do I feel disconnected from orhers