Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 22-12-2017, 04:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
thanks a lot for sharing with me. I've never spoken to anyone in your position. I'm just trying to make sense of it all. I'm sort a scientist by training so I ask a lot of questions and try to find the right answer for everything. But I have thought of the different perspectives thing. Just leaving it as everyone is going to have their own view somehow isn't satisfying to me right now. That's why I ask these questions on here. That's amazing you view it that way though. Thanks for sharing

You are most welcome! Sometimes spirituality is hard to quantify and there are not always simple and easy answers, but you should keep asking questions and maintain an inquiring and open mind. Forgive me for sounding so vague and esoteric, but I think the "right" answer you find would come from within you as you live your life. That's how I find mine; just living. :)

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 23-12-2017, 04:23 PM
Master
yep
i ask it evry day i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 23-12-2017, 07:31 PM
Master
Another afterthought for you, Tracey:

There are also people who do not necessarily fixate on the moralistic labels of what is considered "good" or "bad" and how they think the Universe should apply it to situations or circumstances. They perceive reality simply as unfolding without rhyme or reason that makes sense to the human mind. However some of those people might also believe that regardless of not being certain of the "why" some things might happen, they trust that it is always for the benefit for the growth and evolution of the Soul. That is of course, assuming that they believe in a Soul that exist beyond the body and its personality matrix in the first place. :)

I also remembered that my sister had a friend that stayed with my family for a month during her travels. She was born with a congenital disease that you spoke of and half her face was covered in scab-like looking scars that resembles a severe burn. She was one of the most beautiful, lovely, and positive people I have ever met. She also mentioned that she has no desire to get plastic surgery to "fix" it even though she possesses the means to do so. She wears it like a badge of honor and I admire her deeply for her experience and the insight, wisdom, and courage that she lives by every day. Although, she doesn't really think much of it at all.

Last edited by Imzadi : 23-12-2017 at 10:41 PM.
Old 24-12-2017, 10:31 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi
Another afterthought for you, Tracey:

There are also people who do not necessarily fixate on the moralistic labels of what is considered "good" or "bad" and how they think the Universe should apply it to situations or circumstances. They perceive reality simply as unfolding without rhyme or reason that makes sense to the human mind. However some of those people might also believe that regardless of not being certain of the "why" some things might happen, they trust that it is always for the benefit for the growth and evolution of the Soul. That is of course, assuming that they believe in a Soul that exist beyond the body and its personality matrix in the first place. :)

I also remembered that my sister had a friend that stayed with my family for a month during her travels. She was born with a congenital disease that you spoke of and half her face was covered in scab-like looking scars that resembles a severe burn. She was one of the most beautiful, lovely, and positive people I have ever met. She also mentioned that she has no desire to get plastic surgery to "fix" it even though she possesses the means to do so. She wears it like a badge of honor and I admire her deeply for her experience and the insight, wisdom, and courage that she lives by every day. Although, she doesn't really think much
of it at all.

yeah I never understood how some people can do that -- maybe there's something wrong with me!
Old 24-12-2017, 11:02 PM
Master
Quote:
yeah I never understood how some people can do that -- maybe there's something wrong with me!

There is nothing wrong with you! It's not easy, Tracey. Life is not easy for different reasons for different people. Sometimes there's a lot of inconsolable pain and turmoil during the growth and discovery of something greater beyond ourselves.

For me, it took being completely and utterly broken in spirit writhing in pain in the fetal position more often than I care to admit.

I think what helps me a lot is watching others with insurmountable challenges face them with courage and dignity. I become inspired to utilize what little I do have and in my power to create as much beauty and love as I can before I leave the planet.

At this point, there is no longer any question or wondering about what is fair or what isn't fair. Such queries doesn't matter and I spend my time focusing on the gifts that I do have and the blessings that I have received in spite of the horrific challenges and pain that I have endured.

Be gentle and patient with yourself. You are intrinsically precious, beautiful, and powerful. Your happiness is always within your grasp no matter what happens on the outside and in the external world. Find that SPARK within you so that you can nurture it and let it ROAR. At least that has been my lesson and journey. :)

*Big Hugs*

Old 24-12-2017, 11:11 PM
Master
iv just fomd ort 1 of my noz got big c i feal sad coz shes a very lovin persn sh she is she wud not do bad 2 no 1
thn u get bad appls it do bad dnt get nothn but prass for doin bad
lk
exsamsl i wz bend beind thses pepeel othr day i cud not hlp hea say abot sum 1 he cnt go no war coz his on a tag coz he atct sum 1 he burgld sum 1 cops shud not of arstd him his prnt w z al ovr coz cops set him up
he shudd be alod wot he wnts
im thngin 2 my slf in my hed he brok law he shud be in bleedin prison he shud be a persn its not pase enff tax wuf wud of got 5 yrs

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 25-12-2017, 08:00 PM
Master
Why not regard the statement of Christ the Lord Himself?
"In this world you will have tribulation. But BE OF GOOD CHEER, for I have overcome the world."

!!!

Yes, it's true. God loves you!

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 26-12-2017, 03:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Why not regard the statement of Christ the Lord Himself?
"In this world you will have tribulation. But BE OF GOOD CHEER, for I have overcome the world."

!!!

Yes, it's true. God loves you!

This is perfectly succinct and rings absolutely true! Thank you for the reminder. :)

Merry Christmas to all! <3

Old 28-12-2017, 04:35 PM
Master

Quote:
To restate: why do you think bad things happen to good people? How do you rationalize this?

As always, interested in reading your viewpoints :)

When good people get into bad company, this can mark the entry of bad things for them.

Bad company can be negative people, books, places with negative energy...

Intuition can help a lot in avoiding negativity in life.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 28-12-2017, 09:11 PM
boshy b. good

Quote:
Forgive them abba, they know not what they do.
"We" are Forgiven, "we" know not what we do."