Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-01-2018, 09:28 PM
irisa

Awakening; reacting like a devil?

Hi ,

it's a long time ago that i've posted something on the forum, but here i am again with a dream from last night:

Before the 'big' part started i was cleaning floors with a collegue, each with a broom. We went through several rooms. In one of them dirt under chairs caught my eye and made me think that it must have decades ago when they had been cleaned. In one of the rooms our 'chef', a small asian-like woman talked to us and then left us.

Then suddenly i am in sort of a mobile home. Allthough i cannot look outside it feels like it's standing in an empty space...land everywhere with only some dry grass...nothing else...it feels quiet.
In the mobile home there's a dead woman (my age) on a small table. A little later there's also a youg woman inside...a student.
Suddenly the dead woman opens her left eye...seeing this i think about my work (irl)...that i would be shocked if this would happen. But in the dream it feels like i don't know how to react. I cannot believe that this woman is waking up. Her eye closes and opens again. Then i get really weird...i make weird angry faces...i get up from the ground and move around above the floor, moving my arms to the sides and to the front as if i'm trying to scare the awakening woman.
Then the dead woman is gone, also the table. The student is still there. She is going to live in the mobile home, but thinks it's too small for her. There's a bunck (?)bed and a few windows (with curtains closed). I tell her that it surely is possible to live in here and i show her where she can put a closet, a table etcetera...i know because i've lived here before...

After waking up i was a little shocked about what i had turned in to...allthough i don't believe in the devil, the devil is what i would name myself when i behaved liked that.
I thought about the dream during the day and came up with the possibility of my devilish behaviour as being my ego and the awakening dead woman my real Self????

Would love to hear some other thoughts

Love,
Irisa
Old 21-01-2018, 10:25 AM
Master
the awakening dead woman was likely an aspect of yourself, but so was that
student who observed everything. the preamble to the "big part" was possibly
setting the stage for you -- in might be indicating that this entire scene is as
if it were some forgotten piece of business [dirt] from your past.
i get the feeling that everything is being replayed in some way, including how
the student might be reliving some of this scenario afterwards.

i can't quite wrap my head around the story; it could be that it's instructing
you (as the student) how living your life presently might avoid some problem
you'd had in virtually the same circumstances in a prior incarnation.
your perspective from within the dream was as the woman who'd behaved
'devilish'... but this has seemed "mindless" and not consciously directed
[perhaps as if instinctual or some such]. the point may be to draw your
attention to the idea that you do have a choice in how you wish to interact
in regards to that 'dead' figure rising out from her comatose condition.
the resurrecting woman would likely represent some aspect of yourself which
you'd discarded at some earlier time. it's probable that she contains some
'information' which is to your benefit and a healthy life (you'll want to
reintegrate her identity into your greater whole).

Last edited by H:O:R:A:C:E : 21-01-2018 at 08:10 PM.
Old 23-01-2018, 10:09 PM
irisa

Hi Perfection,

thank you for your ideas!I had to read it several times to let it come in.
For a part you could be right...i don't know yet, but thanks!

Love,
Irisa
Old 23-01-2018, 10:18 PM
irisa

Hello Horace,

thanks for your thoughts!

"but this has seemed "mindless" and not consciously directed
[perhaps as if instinctual or some such]. the point may be to draw your
attention to the idea that you do have a choice in how you wish to interact" These words resonate with me totally...with what is playing in daily life for the past and present week. It's a situation from which i would like to run as soon as possible, but somehow i know i have to confront it (a person)...

Love,
Irisa
Old 25-01-2018, 09:51 PM
Newbie ;)

I think what perfection said was perfect, every winter I got into the dream/spiritual world in my waking body like being in two places at once, and ive seen many peoples faces that approach me that look like demons or devils, they have pointed sharp teeth, hollow black eyes with no eyeballs, all i do is look at them without fear or judgment, if u can look with love to that helps also but no judgement or fear is all its taken me to transform them into angelic looking humans, i was in this state in jail once after turning about 12 people from demon looking to angel looking one guy is like "oh wow hes doing favours for everybody today"

also id like to thank perfection for explaining gaurdians scaring you back into your earth consciousness, ive heard the shreik/screach/roar of a tarydactyl that was loudest most intense sound ive ever heard it made my bones shiver and i was frozen in fear. Never new why i heard that sound like that always thought maybe i was doing something i shouldnt be
Old 26-02-2023, 02:56 PM
irisa

Wow, was going through some old posts of mine and stumbled upon this dream...

After waking up i was a little shocked about what i had turned in to...allthough i don't believe in the devil, the devil is what i would name myself when i behaved liked that.
I thought about the dream during the day and came up with the possibility of my devilish behaviour as being my ego and the awakening dead woman my real Self????

For years already i know i often dream things that will happen to me later...and the above just hits me right now...awakening...(having a little dark night of the soul experience...and then that devilish behaviour...although i normally am nothing like that at all...really a little bit shocked here...and yes, that devil is my ego...
Old 26-02-2023, 03:46 PM
Master

yeah when you get to a certain point of being awake you become aghast at the mean things you've tried on yourself, and on others...