Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 03-12-2017, 07:48 PM
Master
i wz evn warnd abot my dad goin 2 die but it tim i did not wnt 2 hear it i did not coz he wz my dad coz i wz sush a daddys grl i wz still am not so lngr ago i saw my dad in hom i did in pasway warkin dwn i did
it wz him not in clth e wz cremtd in bt clths iv sean him in fottos on but it wz him cleers as day
it wza big man lk my dad wz well vr well ovr 6ft 2 it wz defly him lk he wz glown wen i tld pepel on hear i giv thm hop i did
sorry if im ramlin 2 msub mush i usly do wen its lk

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 04-12-2017, 12:59 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
Definitely do not believe the part about "She said all Mediums get short message or clues, an images a word but not full on conversation." Many times the medium does get such short bits of information, but not ALL the time. Anyone who uses the words "all, always, never, everyone" are highly suspect. No person can speak for or judge the experiences of every single person in the world lol.

I've had a few full-on conversations with spirit. It isn't that common for me, but it has happened. I know of other mediums who have also had conversations. It isn't any measure of the medium or their ability though. Mediums and spirits do what they can with the links they get.
Maybe she said it because she believes everyone communicates with spirit the way she does? When you've had full-on conversations with spirit, was their voice and information clear? Why is that some Mediums don't have full-on conversations and why haven't you had more of them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
i wz evn warnd abot my dad goin 2 die but it tim i did not wnt 2 hear it i did not coz he wz my dad coz i wz sush a daddys grl i wz still am not so lngr ago i saw my dad in hom i did in pasway warkin dwn i did
it wz him not in clth e wz cremtd in bt clths iv sean him in fottos on but it wz him cleers as day
it wza big man lk my dad wz well vr well ovr 6ft 2 it wz defly him lk he wz glown wen i tld pepel on hear i giv thm hop i did
sorry if im ramlin 2 msub mush i usly do wen its lk
I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your dad it must have been incredible to see and hear him again
Old 04-12-2017, 06:08 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by June16
If one is ready to open the door and have full on conversation with spirits, what are the things to do to open it more?

Hello

Ask that your Guides and Guardians that are with you step forwards to protect you in this role you seek. Take things slowly do not force a door open. For things to flow best avoiding things like drink and smoke is best. Having a pure body opens a pure mind.

Setting your intentions clearly in an affirmation of what you seek to come to you. Remembering that you have a book that came in with your Soul of a path your to travel on. Trust that your book opens the pages slowly in the flow your ready for.

Keep a journal note book, this is random things that come to you during the day or during sleep. They might just be random works at first, but over time you might well see a message unfold.

I see it as a jig saw puzzle that you have all the pieces for but NO box to guide you on what the image will be. So you start with the boarder and work in, or you look for patterns to build from.

Notice more things like smells, or music lyrics that seem to make you stop and explore it for a moment longer. Signs on the road, messages in dreams. It can all be spirit communications.

Lynn
Old 04-12-2017, 09:29 AM
Master
Quote:
If one is ready to open the door and have full on conversation with spirits, what are the things to do to open it more?
You cheat. lol
http://www.pro-measure.com/P_SB7_SB7...t_Box_s/98.htm
Old 04-12-2017, 10:23 AM
Deactivated Account
Beause many of them are deceivers.
Old 04-12-2017, 02:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Maybe she said it because she believes everyone communicates with spirit the way she does? When you've had full-on conversations with spirit, was their voice and information clear? Why is that some Mediums don't have full-on conversations and why haven't you had more of them?

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your dad it must have been incredible to see and hear him again

thnx i no thy can cum 2sea us thy can

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 09-12-2017, 03:53 PM
Deactivated Account

How much psychic info and through which faculty it's perceived is down to the medium not the spirit to my understanding, for me it depends how deep my meditative state is as to what and how I channel. When I first start channelling I get snippets or flashes of clairvoyance which is the ability to 'see' so you may be shown for example a birthday cake and so know there's reference to a birthday another flash of a little boy so we can start putting a story together in this fashion, it's a slow and difficult way to perceive but some work in this fashion alone. Once I've been working for 20 min or so the images come thicker and faster and I start 'sensing' rather than just 'seeing' what are meant by the images, to continue the above we have a birthday cake and a young child and also a gravestone to make sense of which could cause a problem if we're just working with clairvoyance however when clairsentience kicks in we get a strong sense of knowing, there's a strong feeling that the first two images are grouped together so a reference to a young boys birthday around now and a separate reference to a gravestone but linked to the cake so here's a reference to an anniversary of a passing.

If I continue working psychically the next sense to kick in is clairaudience which is hearing so you start getting impressions of words or sentences, this confuses many people myself included because I was waiting for an actual voice but it's not, certainly not in the beginning it's more like when a song comes into your head and you start singing it, you know you're singing it but you didn't put the thought there it came from outside. Very difficult sense to master because all psychic info is channelled through the imagination hence we need to open and ask, lets assume we're asking a name so we're now open to suggestions and impressions and it's such a fine line between psychic info and imagination you might find yourself hitting on 5 names but 4 are wrong because we have to learn to define the difference between the 2 convergent senses and the only way to learn is practice.

If I keep it up what happens is the clairvoyant images become stronger and rather than flashes you get sustained images which you can scan, when you learn to hold the psychic connection the images become a linked up story much like watching tv and the sense of knowing what the images mean is strong. This is all psychic work and it's on a lower frequency than mediumistic energies, that's to say we all have to work to become psychic before we hit the next level which is mediumship hence all mediums are psychic but not all psychics are mediums.

Once all faculties are tuned in we can start working with spirit one on one which involves tapping into a link, a person in spirit. In the beginning we may get psychic flashes of info like a pair of specs a long dark moustache a donkey jacket, they behaved like a donkey in life or that's the way they perceive themselves so we can start forming a description of the person we are connecting with, keep it up and you'll start getting more sustained images, full faces and full bodies in snippets, names, feelings, sensations, but these are all in the third eye.

Over and above that you come into a space where you can actually perceive and see a spirit sitting next to you and conversing in full conversation just like any other person where you can pick up their energy and character just like someone sitting next to you on a train. The clairaudience is such in this state that you can hear and you just simply know what they want you to write, either because they dictate directly or will give it to you to express for them in your own words. There is always a link to your guide who holds the connection for you and keeps you safe so first things first make that your goal, once you've fostered a link with your guide it's plain sailing.

Even though you can't hear them in the beginning remember they can always hear you so you can save yourself a lot of time here by deciding on your own symbology or chosen language, they will stick to that so you may choose to learn flags, dream symbology, tarot or any number of things, they will start teaching you your own symbols on top of that once clairvoyance is sufficiently developed, for example my personal symbol for growth is green grass, always use the same symbols it will help them greatly.

Over and above this is the ability to channel directly from source such as poets, composers, playwrights and artists of all kinds who have perfected a craft over many years and entry isn't granted lightly but it's not to say these are all enlightened folk.