Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-08-2015, 10:12 PM
Deactivated Account
Do we change after death?

Taking that there are no humans but spirits on the other side. How well can you communicate with beings that have no comparable language or same food of thought as the Human civilization? None of our normal activities will be required and we do what exactly if we can't communicate?
Old 05-08-2015, 10:56 PM
Super Moderator
From what I have learned, I have noticed that we do very much stay the same in some ways but slowly DO change. Some aspects of us seem to be released, so we might find we have greater strength in ways that we always had some strength in -albeit maybe not so strong here. (For instance if we feel love for others or even one or two, that becomes even stronger. I don't like to make sweeping statements about something I only know a little about, but gather that distillation could possibly include any essential tendencies we have. By 'essential' I mean those strong things, deep down.)
It seems some 'distillation process' happens.
So yes I conclude that we stay the same in some respects... and yet we do change.

Communication is done by direct thought-transfer and can occur between species, races, those from Earth and those who aren't -with no language-barrier. So we will probably hear the thought-transfer in the language we are comfortable with.

As for same thought-processes....we are very likely, at first at least, to be in the company of those we are more comfortable with. Beyond that I am unsure. But have a strong feeling we will meet with all kinds of Beings there usually of a similar 'vibration' to our own essence.
Old 06-08-2015, 12:51 PM
Master

it is a kind of merging. we can communicate because we get inside of each other.

kk
Old 06-08-2015, 12:55 PM
Master

Communication in the spirit world is by thought transference, so there will be the ability to 'talk' with others of all nations, and indeed species.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 06-08-2015, 11:42 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
Communication in the spirit world is by thought transference, so there will be the ability to 'talk' with others of all nations, and indeed species.

I am so looking forward to that. It will be astounding.
Old 11-08-2015, 02:19 PM
Experiencer
Yes, a transfer of thoughts is used :) and if you wish to go somewhere when you are on the other side, you think it and hey presto you are there :)
Old 11-08-2015, 02:21 PM
Experiencer
A good read: Life in the Spirit World http://www.fst.org/sptwld1.htm
Old 25-09-2015, 06:15 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
From what I have learned, I have noticed that we do very much stay the same in some ways but slowly DO change. Some aspects of us seem to be released, so we might find we have greater strength in ways that we always had some strength in -albeit maybe not so strong here. (For instance if we feel love for others or even one or two, that becomes even stronger. I don't like to make sweeping statements about something I only know a little about, but gather that distillation could possibly include any essential tendencies we have. By 'essential' I mean those strong things, deep down.)
It seems some 'distillation process' happens.
So yes I conclude that we stay the same in some respects... and yet we do change.

Communication is done by direct thought-transfer and can occur between species, races, those from Earth and those who aren't -with no language-barrier. So we will probably hear the thought-transfer in the language we are comfortable with.

As for same thought-processes....we are very likely, at first at least, to be in the company of those we are more comfortable with. Beyond that I am unsure. But have a strong feeling we will meet with all kinds of Beings there usually of a similar 'vibration' to our own essence.

These are my beliefs exactly! I do believe we 'slowly' change with our greatest loves becoming more predominant (hopefully it wasn't something bad). But in essence, I believe we remain the same personality/conciousness that we were here, dropping all the unnecessary things since we aren't ina physical body int he natural world. Communication I believe is done telepathically and all thoughts you have are out there for everyone to see (so there's no being 'fake' or trying to manipulate others). Everyone will see you for who you truly are!

Death is simply a passage into another world--Emanuel Swedenborg
Old 30-09-2015, 07:28 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic
Taking that there are no humans but spirits on the other side. How well can you communicate with beings that have no comparable language or same food of thought as the Human civilization? None of our normal activities will be required and we do what exactly if we can't communicate?

To understand better stop speaking of spirits and continue with the more familiar humans because in the spirit world are human beings or rather their souls which reside on the mental plane. Since human spirits have no bodies and thus no vocal cords and ears they do not speak verbally. After death and separation from our bodies we revert to telepathy. Souls, human spirits, communicate in this way. They formulate their thoughts and send them to others who receive them. It's not complicated. In fact it's a lot more efficient than the method we use.

This is the reason for dreams of others who have passed over being non verbal. In these dreams we seem to know what we are being told by impression alone. This is what telepathy is.

Do not be overly concerned about how to communicate with others after you pass over. It's no problem. The most natural thing in the world. It's easy.
Old 07-10-2015, 04:07 AM
Seeker

We are in the physical..with restriction. Most of us can't see or hear into the other side. But the Beings over there can see and hear us very clearly. They tried to communicate with us through dreams but most are not aware therefore, cannot understand its meaning. It's good to study and tried to understand your dreams.

It's always been them trying to communicate with us. When we do meditation, they again will try to communicate with us. So it's good to pay attention and try to reach up to them by meditating, be aware of each of the activity we're doing in the present moment, learn astral projection..etc.